• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
carletRaven Wrote: Wrote:Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on? 
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early... 
Unvote: Quanto
This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
Scar unvotes quanto when he hasn't done anything, saying that she doesn't wanna misvote.This implies scar knows quanto is town!

I liked this ^

And even though nobody asked i'm going to say why I think rem is scum

1) after arkrondius received his role pm he did not post...at all

2) He's doing too good a job on pushing attention on others...nobody has even questioned him yet have they?  I'll qoute some of his posts to show you what i mean by pushing  

One is not simply too busy for mafia which requires regular posting as you should know when you signed up..
Another game taking precedence over mafia is unacceptable! 
Voting by Silver despite absence and apparent random choice of person to vote for lynch...perhaps trying to vote for hammer whilst trying to maintain an unconcerned attitude towards vote...interesting...To start with...
Vote: silverwhite

Heard Snorlax is seriously sick and will not be able to play..so
Unvote: Silverwhite
Vote: Snorlax

Just to confirm, zach is replaced by scarlet, silver is replaced by righteous and I replaced ark...
Okay, probing Snor to see how he responds, not necessarily sticking to the vote. But would rather get the ball rolling and start getting some posts in so I can create reads on players rather than having to make some guesses or found a vote on inactivity...
And there is not really much to go on to take Snorlax's word as truth..could be an act, we don't really know, however...
Unvote:Snorlax
I will withhold my vote until I can build up a satisfactory read

Lol I wouldn't say I'm good, this is my first actual mafia game xD I still find it kinda fishy that snorlax suddenly stopped replying and disappeared when he started getting some suspicious attention...Leaning towards voting snorlax unless he replies soon

that was from the first couple pages
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
got to go  be back tomorrow (typing  on a kindle right now)
Firstly, I don't particularily like the idea of being kill bait.
Secondly, I think I made a pretty good case myself in response to RFs accusations, and I don't see how that makes me the vote of option.

ScarletRaven Wrote: Wrote: Wrote:Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on? 
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early... 
Unvote: Quanto
This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
Scar unvotes quanto when he hasn't done anything, saying that she doesn't wanna misvote.This implies scar knows quanto is town!

[b]
If I knew Quanto was town, and I myself were scum, when why would I unvote him?
[/b]
Interesting
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
@RF sorry should have clarified, I didn't think I'd be a target because I was a good player* (don't think I'm a good player although I understand but don't necessarily agree what Quanto meant when he said I'm logical) :p 

@Quanto, those were initially votes to get responses out of inactive, slow-to-post, lurky members so I could build up some reads, stated later on that the main purpose of those votes was to draw them out, that's the reason why at the end I unvoted and decided to withhold my vote, when Orbo replaced them with members who were posting regularly
Don't edit scar. That's a modvote when orbo checks tomorrow I betcha.
snor answer my question Kthx.
@quanto-I'll look at remmy.

and with that I'm out!
I didn't, I just posted twice, and the thread put my second post in the same as the first for some reason!
realized that. posts when i'm not mobile
(2013-02-28, 06:45 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Snorlax:
If we no lynch, do you promise to protect me and only me tonight?
I was thinking about that,and  i shall not answer for multiple reasons.
Scar lynch or No lynch, IMO. I see the above and will take it as an indication that I'll likely have doc protect tonight.
KNost:I don't think quanto is scum right now.
Remmy:get in here. counter quanto's psuedo case on you.
Quanto:Make this thread our QT. You can bounce ideas off of me at any time.
(2013-03-01, 02:14 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 06:45 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Snorlax:
If we no lynch, do you promise to protect me and only me tonight?
I was thinking about that,and  i shall not answer for multiple reasons.
Don't you have anything else to add? Lynch ideas? General comments? Whimsical, cryptic song lyrics at the very least? Sad I want to hear more from you snorlax

@RF I posted earlier my argument vs Quanto (Post #215) If there is anything unusual or suspicious, or if I'm missing something, point it out and I'll set it straight, thanks
Ok. what do you think about no lynch?
Errybody:Massclaim start of D2?
Good for no lynch unless there's a game changing post :p Will think about d2 massclaim and get back to you later
would you prefer no lynch or scar lynch?
I think I'm leaning towards no lynch for now, want to see how N1 plays out and act accordingly, although again I would like to get some more posts in again just to check out some players
@MOd-is anyone in prod range?
Snorlax:1(Knost)
Knost
ScarletRavenSadQuanto, )
RF:
Quanto Konami
Remmy:1(snorlax)

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach>Remmy>Snorlax
Knost: Zach>Snorlax>Scarlet>Unvote>Snorlax
ScarletRaven: Snorlax>Quanto>Unvote
RF>Unvote>Scar>Unvote
Quanto Konami: Scarlet
Remmy:Silverwhite
4/6 to lynch

No prods needed as of yet. Good players.Tongue

silly forum messing with my formatting.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Snor and quanto-No lynch or scar lynch? I see you viewing.
(2013-03-01, 04:26 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Ok. what do you think about no lynch?
Errybody:Massclaim start of D2?
You wont have doc protect,Also i say we either lynch scar or no lynch for night phase.
Gonna have fun with the upcoming massclaim Smile
he asked which snor...I say Vote: No Lynch
that's just plain mean >.>
Which one is your preference snor?
do you want a massclaim toMorrow?
quanto, whose your lynchpick today?

EBWOP-ninja'd
Vote:NO LYNCH
Snorlax:1(Knost)
Knost
ScarletRaven
RF:
Quanto Konami
Remmy:

No Lynch:2(Quanto, Snor)

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach>Remmy>Snorlax>Unvote>No Lynch
Knost: Zach>Snorlax>Scarlet>Unvote>Snorlax
ScarletRaven: Snorlax>Quanto>Unvote
RF>Unvote>Scar>Unvote
Quanto Konami: Scarlet>No Lynch
Remmy:Silverwhite
4/6 to lynch
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
seem's we're no lynching and I don't have a choice. Since snor blatantly said I won't get protected, hope I'm uninformed BP then.
Youll be protected
Keep up the wifom, it'll confuse scum. ;P
in other words, do we wanna burn out a little more time or just go into night phase now? don't wanna have used our extension for nothing.
Lol when i was saying vote no lynch,no one wanted to do it so they could get more info so we voted rde.Now the only person that weve gotten more of a read  on is quanto imo.

I still say go No lynch
The question is, when?
More info on quanto is good. If we have his thoughts on the table, we can look at who wanted him gone and draw conclusions from there. We also have more posts from scar, and I've interacted with mostly everyone.
okay vote no lynch now
  • 8(current)