• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
*well obviously that order might change based on the orders other players submit...but for now I don;t see the point in worrying about it...let them post before we worry about what's in their posts*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-03-05, 03:04 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: ok so we can agree on at least 1 order...i'll settle for what i can get so rem,you,scar,me,snor...anything else? if not i'll go watch some more bleach Tongue

(2013-03-05, 03:06 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: *well obviously that order might change based on the orders other players submit...but for now I don;t see the point in worrying about it...let them post before we worry about what's in their posts*

That's fine for now. do you think we are dealing with another indy or a mafia faction?
hmm kinda leaning toward the indy...of which I honestly suspect to be you... would account for why you are so willing to help the town get scum...but also why you seem to be worried about the claim...
I ain't got nothing to hide. there's a method to my madness.
ah town holds back on the claim to give scum more room to hang themselves with....

Was thinking that would also account for it...but didn;t say so...
Claiming later does help me verify how likely the other claims could be, but I had another scheme in mind. I dropped it though, so you'll get to hear what it was after the mass claim.
No votes yet.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Never really done a mass claim thingy before, so how does it work exactly?
just got done with lunch.
We decide on an order. then, players claim their name, role, what they've done at night if anything, in that order.
Is there any particular order that is generally followed? Because I noticed you're quite adamant that I post first :p
You're the scummiest out of the remaining players. scummy players claim before protown players
@RF
Why is it that you and quanto are the ones to decide the order? I want to have a say in this too.
As quanto pointed out, I also think you might be the other indy. You didn't want to put yourself out here early in the claiming, and you seemed to work fairly well with Knost, as if you knew what he was working on.
And you vere also pretty eager to start lynching already the first day.

And because I don't like the way you guy are making out this "order" thing, I'll go first!

I am Ra's al Ghul, I am the town networker, and I've also been blocking moves at night.
We decide the order because A: I know how to do this and B: Quanto is my biggest town read.
Knost was Indy. As in, he was working alone. Indies don't get outside communication nor do they know who other indy's are.
Also, Why would you claim out of order!!!!!!!! There's a reason we claim in a specific order. If you hadn't stated that  you blocked things, you might have been able to catch someone else in a lie.
FFFFFUUUUUUUUU Night targets, now.
I'll admit I've been networked by scar.
Snorlax has been prodded
:l
remmy needs to claim. scar needs to explain herself.
please enjoy this during our commercial break.
No votes yet. deadline tomorrow is whenever the tenth is, which is apparently not a friday.
(2013-03-05, 06:26 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: You're the scummiest out of the remaining players. scummy players claim before protown players
Uh, was wondering why you think I'm scummiest? I'm town vigilante, posted Knost's night kill
It's incredibly unlikely we have a vig in a game this small. Vote:remmy
what amde you shoot knost btw, it's a better SK play then Vig play considering our numbers at the time.
You're scum because of how fence sitty you're being. you've done almost nothing without being prodded.

EBWOP-I'm the FBI agent. Quanto is confirmed not indy. I have mod info there are two indies in the game. Scar's not indy form what she's posted in the networker QT
what happened to snor? I mean..one post he wanted to lynch post...2nd post he says he has a gut feeling knost is scum...night phase knost dies...and now snor is nowhere to be found?
what are the odd that he's an indy doc quanto?
Yes, this states I believe his doc claim.
Sadly enough I have even seen a game with a mafia doc...it had a sk in it as well...

But indy doc? what in the world would his win con be?
Mafis doc is more understandable.
^ that's why I don't see an indy doc. if you believe snor is doc, then he is town. It's not 2 indies vs 2 mafia vs 2 town, because town auto loses.
Unlikely but evidently not impossible, there is no reason why this game could be different to the typical small mafia game and making the assumption that it is based on previous games just doesn't make sense to me - I always thought that a new mafia game was completely different to any previous ones, and that any characteristics/reads I built were unique to that game alone. Had strong townie reads on Scar, Quanto with his crumb and Snorlax with his gigantic crumb (initially took him for his word), only suspicions I had were you and Knost, and I honestly thought you were both mafia. I decided not to kill you because you did indeed introduce some momentum to an otherwise stagnant mafia game, hence the Knost nightkill which paid off. I was not going to waste my nightkill given that I did not know scum roles, so there is my reasoning. Generally am a fence sitting player, I don't like to make presumptions unless I am absolutely certain, especially in a game like this where you can't simply erase or forget an action. Hence the acceptance of the no vote despite a small desire to induce one so as to a) force a reaction out of you/Knost and b) not waste the extension. However, I did not because I knew that you were both probably stronger players than me and that attacking you both or indeed even independently would not have been a smart move. Call it cowardly, I call it survival. Now I am not so sure of Snorlax's professed Doctor role, and as I have knowledge that there are 2 bullet proof players, occurred to me that maybe Snorlax knew and was using this as a backstory to suggest he is a doctor. Believe you and Scar although I am still suspicious and believe there is a slight possibility that you are in league with each other (with networker role being a disguise), Quanto is almost certainly townie simply for his inability to lie although I would like to hear more from him too. Sorry for the long, rambly post but was kinda in a rush lol :p If there's something that doesn't make sense or needs clearing up just ask
How do you know there are 2 bulletproof players...if you are the one who killed knost? The only way you could know for sure that there is 2 bulletproof players *1 other then me* is either you tried to kill them and it failed *which could mean that they were protected rather then bulletproof* or if you are bulletproof yourself...

or the 3rd option which seems more and more likely...is that you are mafia and your partner is bulletproof *more likely because you claim to already have a role*
Sorry should have specified, it is mod info
And why would you have that information...why would he have given it to you? Rf's claim makes a good excuse for having the mod info he claimed...

What's your excuse?
Excuse? I don't know how or why it works, but I did get that info...town vigilante who knows people who are protected...maybe it's just so I know why if I target someone they would not die? Huh Didn't really think about why seeing as it was mod info
I havnt been here bcu  i have school cant blame irl for me not being here,

Heres somethin to think about,Who were the obviouse to best players in here?I say knost and Righteouse.They were active and talked the most making them the best choice to get killed.Knost died but righteouse didnt.I didnt save him with my skill,So why didnt they go for him?
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
You seem pretty active on the game...so what's the real reason? Maybe you regret a decision you made early on in the game and so hope to remain in the background so as to avoid drawing attention to yourself? And who did you 'protect' then Snorlax? Why? I killed Knost, with my reason explained in my long post.
I protected myself,
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
  • 10(current)