• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
Welcome to Batma(n)fia. Prepare to be assaulted by the great Guardian of justice.[ * reflects a prod.]
Players
Snorlax*
Knost
ScarletRaven*
Righteous Fury*
Quanto Konami
Arkondrius* Iremember
  1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner that I do not find humorous.

2. Once you have died in the game, you are allowed to say one "Go town!/scum! Rah! Rah! Rah!" post.

3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)

4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.

5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.

6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from replacing.

7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).

8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.

9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)

10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players or post them in threads. You are free to paraphrase.

11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in night action randomization.

12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.

13. This is a game of Mafia. We are your game moderators,Orboknown and any of his multiple personalities. Please direct any questions you have about the game to us, either with the @mod: command in thread or via PM (if necessary). I will not answer questions in the public forum related to privately disseminated information barring that it was mentioned in the sample role PM.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Ryker.

2. When changing your vote, you DO NOT HAVE TO UNVOTE before you revote.

3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.

4. THERE IS(probably) NO TWILIGHT PHASE

5. Barring outside factors, the Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.

6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

7. If, for any reason, a modvote is accrued, it cannot hammer a player. It may only add to the total and it would take another vote or a player unvoting and revoting in order to reach a lynch.

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.

2. During any day phase, if a majority of players input the command "Vote Deadline Extension" the deadline will be extended by 3 days. You may only extend the deadline once. Barring extreme circumstances to be determined by the mod, this will be the only extension you will get. Use it wisely.

3. Days will generally last 5 days with weekends (Saturday and Sunday) not counting toward this deadline.

4. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

Game-specific

1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.

2. I do not confirm the presence of a mafia faction.

3. I do not confirm the absence of any roles in this set-up.

Rule A-You must confirm in thread by using the second to last letter of your username to begin the sentence. No exceptions will be made :p
  4. Exception being the sample role PM. The character and role are not used.

5. Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.

6. I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate.

7. I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate.

8. All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.

MOd Wrote:Hello Dei, and welcome to the Batcave! You are...
Robin, Town Moper!You sadly do not get to participate in this game, but you DO get to hear my snarky modcommentary! You win when all the town's enemies have been vanquished.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
reserved
I would like to join. I'm sure I'll be the first to get lynched every time. Though why not?
That makes six. Signups are open until tuesday at 1230 est. then I'll crack out a setup and get the game going.
Sweet Can't wait Orbo. I'll see you then.
Roles going out later. Read the rules guys. hw time!
Time to send out role pMs! Confirm via response and post here to show you've read the rules.
Rules have been read.
"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."

"The gods themselves,
Humbling their deities to love, have taken
The shapes of beasts upon them. Jupiter
Became a bull, and bellowed; the green Neptune
A ram, and bleated; and the fire-robed god,
Golden Apollo, a poor humble swain."
Apparently not. You've missed confirming.
i LOVE MY ROLE.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
You should read the rules IMO.
It's only like really important.
Maybe i'm confirming o.o
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Quanto got it right! and for the sake of it all, I'll get this thing started!
opening post in a moment.
Itwas a dark, stormy night in gotham city. The Gotham Police force had been roaming through the city, chasing down the men who has attacked the stadium the night before. There had been no sign of the criminal underworld of the city's past until recently, but it had hit hard and fast. Suddenly, a scream tore through the night.
Falcone, Gotham mobster and town NPC, has been brutally murdered.
Some hoe's gonna pay for this. The people of Gotham were ready to take matters into their own hands.
Day One begins! It ends on Friday the 1st of March.
let's do this people. 

Let the discussion begin!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
None of you Bums are voting.
Your mod will not be on a comp sunday. I might get rake to check things for me.

"Happy:So why do they call him "The Joker"?
Dopey:I heard he wears make-up.
Happy:Make-up?
Dopey:Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint."
title edited to reflect the proper deadline.
edited*

Vote: Zach

The only one who has yet to post on this thread.
Anything else before I leave Mr Konami?
Snorlax
Knost
Zach:1(quanto)
Silverwhite
Quanto Konami
Arkondrius

Votelog:
Snorlax
Knost
Zach
Silverwhite
Quanto Konami: Zach
Arkondrius
agreed let's cut the dead weight and get this moving.
Vote: Zach
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Votecount Mark 2
Snorlax
Knost
Zach:2(Quanto, Knost)
Silverwhite
Quanto Konami
Arkondrius

Votelog:
Snorlax
Knost: Zach
Zach
Silverwhite
Arkondrius

4/6 to lynch
Soo quiet in here. this thing may not get off the ground lol
Prodding Zach, snorlax, silver, and arkon. replacements are welcome. I heartily suggest going after inactives if i didn't mention that in the rules.
Prods will be shown in the OP.
Vote:zach
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Vote: Snorlax
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Quote:Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Ryker.
10learn2vote's
Those are the only edit's I'll allow. For the rest of everyone's sake, I'll tell you guy's nothing was changed, but the no edit rule is there for reason guys. any more offenses from this Is a modvote. 
Quanto feel free to unedit anything you see changed while I'm gone.
Votecount Mark
Snorlax:2(Zach, KNost)
Knost
Zach:2(Quanto, Snorlax)
Silverwhite
Quanto Konami
Arkondrius

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach
Knost: Zach>Snorlax
Zach: Snorlax
Silverwhite
Arkondrius
4/6 to lynch
Zach is at L-1.
Accurate as of post 28
un-vote: Zach

Vote: Snorlax
going to leave my vote on zach for the nonce...you know it's kind of unnerving to not know how many mafia there are...I'm guessing either 2 or 1...since we started with needing 4/6 to lynch...having 3 or more mafia would basically have been a mafia win at the beginning// *all they would need to do is get a townie to vote on another townie...then all the mafia hammer and wam game over*

But even with just 2...if there is a mislynch...

So maybe 1?

Anyways townie points for knost in my opinion...withdrawing his vote to try to forestall a hammer...
guess everybody forgot that we are supposed to post every 48 hours...

Anyways can't really tell who's scum and who ain't if only one person is posting hardly anything o.0
  • 1(current)