• 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
So by the by, if remmy had shot quanto last night he would have recruited him to the indy faction and won. Also Rf had no mod info, just a really good read. RF was uninformed BP.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
My second time wiining a mob game .OH YEAH!!
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Knost never sent in a NA
snor protetcted himself N1, lost his powers
Remmy shot knost and scar
scar networked RF and then quanto, but got shot by remmy before the quanto one worked.
RF scanned quanto.
quanto never got shot at.
orboknown Wrote: Wrote:You are Ra's al Ghul townnetworker. You may open one quicktopic with a player of your choice at any time in the game. this action cannot be blocked. You may not share your quicktopic link in game. The quicktopic will be used as a way to communicate outside the game.
Orboknown Wrote:'Ello Arkon, and welcome to Batmanfia. You are...

Bane, the independent Inquisitor.
Each night, you can kill off one person with those EE sized muscles by PMing me the command "Kill-Playername." However,if that player is being protected that night then he or she is recruited to your faction as an Independent Shadow Aspect. That player will not be able to kill but counts toward your factional majority required to win. If you successfully recruit anyone they will be able to communicate with you through a quicktopic I will make for you.
Orboknown Wrote:Sup Knost, Ol buddy ol Pal o Friend of mine. I though you'd enjoy this one.
You are-[Image: Joker-The-Dark-Knight-batman-5193191-1024-768.jpg]
The Joker, Indy Roleblocking Marker. Each night you can Incapacitate: Playername with laughing gas and they will fail to do anything for the night. You may also Mark a player each night. This will be shown when they die. They will not be informed they have been marked. You win when all players alive are marked and there are no other antitown factions alive.
orboknown Wrote:Ello Silver, and welcome to Batmanfia. You are...
Batman, Town FBI Agent
Each Night, you will be able to search for any independant aligned players by pm'ing me "Interrogate: Playername. You win when town has eliminated all of it's opponents.
orboknown Wrote:You are Commissioner Gordon, town doctor. Each night you may protect any player of your choice. They will be safe from any killing aimed their way.
Orboknown Wrote:Welcome Quanto. You are...
Catwoman, Bulletproof Townie. You can't die by being shot. isn't that just amazing?
You win when all nontown members die.
mod comments and explanations to come.
No MVP
quanto was catwoman lmao
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Mod commentary:
Snorlax*-Next time, don't go soft claiming so obviously. Killers such as the mafia or most indies want the doc/protective out of the way as early as possible. I did like your thought process in 309, but you should work on what posts amde you think someone was scum.
Knost-GG, I liked the aggressiveness and the [redacted] of dropping all them crumbs,but I wish you had rb'd remmy to get yourself to live longer.

ScarletRaven*-Good job overall. speak up more! Also, don't try to hunt off of flavor.
Righteous Fury*-GG.
Quanto Konami-I understood the pace killed you for a while, but solid job.
Arkondrius* Iremember-y u no shot the BP :/ I wanted to see someone flip alignments
setup rambling:
The inquisitor was the main reason for this setup. I wanted to see some recruiting madness occur, and it did not sadly. The two BP's were there as recruit bait.
The FBI was to search out the indies.
the doc was to function mainly as confusion, and to help stop some of the roles to prolong the game.(hence not told he was a jailer)
the marker was to prevent the inquis lynch killing the game D1, and the rb was to help him go about it.
  • 12(current)