• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
@snor if you are tired of the game just ask orbo for a replacement...making us lynch you for it is just childish and/or scum tactic

Also I've already crumbed all that i can...anymore and I might as well do a fullclaim...and yes I messed up on my original crumb should have started by crumbing my role rather then my alignment

btw original crumb V
This...accidental slip or innocent choice of words? "anyway can't say who I want to vote for so" On the other hand...only 2 people have not voted for zach so far. What if knost had not withdrawn his vote? Nevermind...anybody heard from snorlax lately? coming on voting for zach...with no other comments?

T.O.W.N.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
[ooc] oh and all non mod players might want to put *ebwop* when they make a subsequent post...as it will automatically merge back-to-back posts by normal forum members 

I have to go to town...might be back later today or tomorrow...and from now on i'll start posting whenever I have to leave the comp/house so yall know when I'm lurking and when I'm not (comp has no battery so i have to leave it plugged in and on...) [/ooc]
(2013-02-28, 04:00 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Well tbh i don't think knost is scum...the last time i played with him and he was scum he didn't post much...and most of what he did post was just trying to swing votes...

And i pretty much only post when it's fairly quiet (max maybe 1-2 posters other then me) ...you can check any of the prior games...when they start jacking out the posts i just have to sit back...gives me a stinking headache..
I don't think knost is scum either, but we'll see. Thanks for the meta.
Curiously, was he mafia or indy?
(2013-02-28, 04:19 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: @snor if you are tired of the game just ask orbo for a replacement...making us lynch you for it is just childish and/or scum tactic

Also I've already crumbed all that i can...anymore and I might as well do a fullclaim...and yes I messed up on my original crumb should have started by crumbing my role rather then my alignment

btw original crumb V
This...accidental slip or innocent choice of words? "anyway can't say who I want to vote for so" On the other hand...only 2 people have not voted for zach so far. What if knost had not withdrawn his vote? Nevermind...anybody heard from snorlax lately? coming on voting for zach...with no other comments?

T.O.W.N.
don't claim yet. character claims don't mean much.

EBWOP-remmy, snor, I see ya guys there. speak up. what's your take n my scar case?
(2013-02-28, 02:05 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Hijacking the comp so Orbo can write his paper. Post inbound.

[Image: tumblr_mcffjvhAKF1qbty8a.jpg]
Crunch!
Alright you digits, class is in session. Don't know how you ever got by without me.
Let's start with some simple addition!
(2013-02-23, 06:53 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Vote:  Snorlax
This is basically zach's only noteworthy post. drops a vote on the guy who just voted him. I'm assuming zach wasn't read up and saw himself being voted, so he went on the offensive with some omgus.(ohmygodusuck)
(2013-02-27, 08:33 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm here, sorry for being absent, but some scum douche kidnapped me, but I got away and now I'm here Big Grin
Now then. Originally saw this as a town slip, but it's really just a fluff post. Doesn't help she hasn't done anything prior to this.

(2013-02-27, 08:53 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Ok, I've read up!
I actually think snorlax is a townie, and stupidly (no offence) let it slip that he might be insanely important to us all!
And Quanto "leaving" to "hunt down" a "family member" just after I got back from my kidnapping, that's pretty suspicious right?
*looks behind me frequently*
Calls snor a townie..which means she is going for points on his town flip if it happens. This assumes scumscar, but it's not a huge leap to make after she replaced in and didn't do anything for a few hours.

Firstly, how is it implying I am scum when I am trying to make you guys *not* lynch one of those I think is a townie, had I been mafia I'd want you to lynch the doctor, as I believe he is.
(2013-02-27, 08:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
Quanto vote here, the guy who got blown out of the water by our posting rate. Says me and knost might be scum due to our aggressiveness, but then say's it's making her town read us. waffling isn't good. Scum like to leave back doors to slip out of statements with.

Everyone wants backdoors, so if someone turns on them they won't be put in a corner, selfpreservation is a human trait, not exclusive for scum or town. Also, Quanto voted me, I immideately made an offencive move and voted Quanto, which I later took back after overweighing all information and realized I didn't have any reason yet to vote Quanto, other than the fact that he voted me before I even had a chanse to say anything in the game.
(2013-02-27, 08:58 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: On the other hand, Irem is behaving really inconspisious!
More open ended statements. Doesn't back it up.

Net means as an accusation, just an observation and a way to get more conversation going to gain more info.
(2013-02-27, 09:00 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: It might be hard to live withouth a doc actually, not impossible, but pretty hard!
Are you trying to set him up? Even if we don't really "need" a doc, he's still a townie!
Gunning for town cred on the flip.

I've said from the beginning I believe snor is town, I don't want hm lynched untill I believe otherwise.
(2013-02-27, 09:08 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on?
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early...
Unvote: Quanto
This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
Scar unvotes quanto when he hasn't done anything, saying that she doesn't wanna misvote.This implies scar knows quanto is town!

EBWOP-Vote Scar

double EBWOP Unvote.
I want the hammer.

What is EBWOP? I have a feeling I'm not gonna like it.

Also, why buy ourselves more time then immideately call for a votelynch the next day?
Still don't feel comfortable voting right now, although I am considering all points raised, but I would like to hear more from snorlax, and see if he has had any change in his attitude towards the game
(2013-02-28, 05:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 02:05 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: Hijacking the comp so Orbo can write his paper. Post inbound.

[Image: tumblr_mcffjvhAKF1qbty8a.jpg]
Crunch!
Alright you digits, class is in session. Don't know how you ever got by without me.
Let's start with some simple addition!
[quote=zacherymatthews pid=113278 dateline=1361645634]
Vote:  Snorlax
This is basically zach's only noteworthy post. drops a vote on the guy who just voted him. I'm assuming zach wasn't read up and saw himself being voted, so he went on the offensive with some omgus.(ohmygodusuck)
(2013-02-27, 08:33 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm here, sorry for being absent, but some scum douche kidnapped me, but I got away and now I'm here Big Grin
Now then. Originally saw this as a town slip, but it's really just a fluff post. Doesn't help she hasn't done anything prior to this.

(2013-02-27, 08:53 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Ok, I've read up!
I actually think snorlax is a townie, and stupidly (no offence) let it slip that he might be insanely important to us all!
And Quanto "leaving" to "hunt down" a "family member" just after I got back from my kidnapping, that's pretty suspicious right?
*looks behind me frequently*
Calls snor a townie..which means she is going for points on his town flip if it happens. This assumes scumscar, but it's not a huge leap to make after she replaced in and didn't do anything for a few hours.

Scar Wrote:Firstly, how is it implying I am scum when I am trying to make you guys *not* lynch one of those I think is a townie, had I been mafia I'd want you to lynch the doctor, as I believe he is.
Gunning for a claimed doc's lynch would be so obviously antitown you just wouldn't do it. Ergo, you want protown cred. This point isn't a sure thing, because of wifom, but it's solid when you consider the rest of your play.
(2013-02-27, 08:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
Quanto vote here, the guy who got blown out of the water by our posting rate. Says me and knost might be scum due to our aggressiveness, but then say's it's making her town read us. waffling isn't good. Scum like to leave back doors to slip out of statements with.

Scar Wrote:Everyone wants backdoors, so if someone turns on them they won't be put in a corner, selfpreservation is a human trait, not exclusive for scum or town. Also, Quanto voted me, I immideately made an offencive move and voted Quanto, which I later took back after overweighing all information and realized I didn't have any reason yet to vote Quanto, other than the fact that he voted me before I even had a chanse to say anything in the game.
The thing is, Townies shouldn't be woried about self preservation. Make an impact while you are here, and give a care about dying during night phase. Self-preservation is a scumtell. Indy in particular.
Quanto vote explanation is good though.
(2013-02-27, 08:58 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: On the other hand, Irem is behaving really inconspisious!
More open ended statements. Doesn't back it up.

Quote:Net means as an accusation, just an observation and a way to get more conversation going to gain more info.
Sounded like an accusation. is remmy scum?
(2013-02-27, 09:00 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: It might be hard to live withouth a doc actually, not impossible, but pretty hard!
Are you trying to set him up? Even if we don't really "need" a doc, he's still a townie!
Gunning for town cred on the flip.

(2013-02-27, 09:08 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on?
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early...
Unvote: Quanto
This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
Scar unvotes quanto when he hasn't done anything, saying that she doesn't wanna misvote.This implies scar knows quanto is town!

EBWOP-Vote Scar

double EBWOP Unvote.
I want the hammer.

What is EBWOP? I have a feeling I'm not gonna like it.

Also, why buy ourselves more time then immideately call for a votelynch the next day?
EBWOP is edit by way of post.
We have time, so I can punch out this case and get your reaction to it, see if you respond in a protown manner.
I see the points made about Scar but I'm still not all the way there on the vote. I think the two players to watch right now are Qk and Snor. 

Qk jumped really quickly into you vote, which to me means that he's either a super excited townie or he knows Scar isn't Scum so he's cool w/ lynching her.

As for Snor....I'm having a hard time getting a good read on him. If he is who he says he is than he stinks at this game lol If he's something else it makes a little more sense saying he would "start to play the game differently". How can the doc play differently?

I'm conflicted tbh

I'll sit on my thoughts a little more and read some responses.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Well I still think self-preservation is important, even if I am townie I don't want to be lynched, and with more than one vote on myself I'd like to argue my case and get out of being lynched.

And what is your read on me? Protown, or scum?
I wouldn't say he'd play differently based on role, but that he'll use a different day phase style.
Scar's responses have her looking better. Part of the reason for the case is to see how she reacted.
Bat of course, we'll see.

Nulltown lean.
Maybe we go through the night period w/ no lynch?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
thing is, I'm pretty sure I'll be targetted for a NK after toDay. small numbers though..It's more a possibility then in a usual game. Knost, run the numbers for me @3v2v1 and see if we gain anything mathematically. Mkay?
You may be targeted. Im more interested if they take out Snor or not. 

Have any other ideas for lynch other than Scar?
nothing yet. Nothing I can pin on anyone. sneaking suspicion quanto is indeed town.
I think it's a brilliant idea not to lynch Scar ;P

But I'd rather get some conversation going and see what info we might gain.
Snorlax:
If we no lynch, do you promise to protect me and only me tonight?
You feeling exposed RF?
I'd do the same thing if I was him.
I don't trust the game to keep going on without me discussion wise. I think that is an enviable course of action.

EBWOP-class time. be back hourish
You're not the only one that wants protection RF.
And face it, you've not exactly been playing nice with Snor lately...
We have no way of knowing that you're not scum, and this might be a ploy to have all the townies unprotected so that a townkill at night is sure to happen.
And if you are a townie, you're still making it easy for the mafia to get a townkill. They'll sure know who not to kill.

And also, as you said, you're a vital player in this game, if only because you create discussions and conflict to get the game going. I don't think anyone would risk losing that this early in the game, thus making you pretty protected even without the docs protection.

To quote you, "Townies shouldn't be woried about self preservation." (Post #186)
(2013-02-28, 07:28 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: You're not the only one that wants protection RF.
And face it, you've not exactly been playing nice with Snor lately...
We have no way of knowing that you're not scum, and this might be a ploy to have all the townies unprotected so that a townkill at night is sure to happen.
And if you are a townie, you're still making it easy for the mafia to get a townkill. They'll sure know who not to kill.

And also, as you said, you're a vital player in this game, if only because you create discussions and conflict to get the game going. I don't think anyone would risk losing that this early in the game, thus making you pretty protected even without the docs protection.

To quote you, "Townies shouldn't be woried about self preservation." (Post #186)
No, but I'll warrant that I'm the only one who Needs It. Not playing nice=/=antitown. I've seen plenty of people who get results precisely because they beat it out of people. cello marl in treestump mafia on smashboards is precisely the kind of thing I mena(note to orbo-thanks for that. It was a good read)
Scum doesn't want discussion, simple because discussion forces them to make posts. making more posts leads to a higher chance of them slipping.
Scar does raise some good points. However, one thing I question is who she'd think would be a better candidate for Snor's protection? Sort of got the idea that you wanted to be protected, and if what I was sensing was true, I'd like to ask why you think you'd be the better candidate for protection?
You do make a good point, and I understand what you mean when you say that scum would lean towards night killing you seeing as you do arguably pose the biggest risk in your reasoning and posts. However if Snor chooses without anyone knowing who he'll choose, it would at least prevent mafia/scum from knowing who's protected.

@Irem, I'm not saying that I'd be a better candidate for Snor's protection, I'm just saying that RF is not the only person who could use the protection... However, as I said before I think the best option that Snor would have as the doctor would be to choose without letting other mafia players know, just to prevent mafia/indy from knowing who's protected and so have a sure night kill (the other townies who is not being protected)
how about he splits it between me, knost, and rem? that way half the cast is caught under the umbrella and the only kills would be the doc and you?

ebwop:people should understand that directing pr's isn't scummy.
Since you want to protect yourself, knost and irem, and only snor as the doc and I are vulnerable, that only leaves quanto out as the killer?
And may I ask, why am I not important to protect? If you do believe Quanto is the killer, he sure made it clear he wants me gone when he Voted for me... Twice...
It doesn't mean that quanto is the killer, I'm just saying that one of us three is a likely target if anyone is the killer. Quanto proclaimed tht knost and Remmy were the best out of the players here. scum wants good people gone so they can mislead people.
and no offense, but someone's gotta be the kill bait. can't protect everyone. If quanto thinks he can get you lynched, then he won't bother killing you at night.

check back in later guys, got a vid to watch for class
eh he was a cult leader...don't know whether that would be classified as scum or independent though...

(2013-02-28, 06:11 PM)Knost Wrote: I see the points made about Scar but I'm still not all the way there on the vote. I think the two players to watch right now are Qk and Snor. 

Qk jumped really quickly into you vote, which to me means that he's either a super excited townie or he knows Scar isn't Scum so he's cool w/ lynching her.

As for Snor....I'm having a hard time getting a good read on him. If he is who he says he is than he stinks at this game lol If he's something else it makes a little more sense saying he would "start to play the game differently". How can the doc play differently?

I'm conflicted tbh

I'll sit on my thoughts a little more and read some responses.

don't really know how to respond to that...I mean i don;t feel that excited o.o

Anyways just now realized who scar replaced...and why she said I voted her even though I didn't remember Tongue

oh and my record? never been scum...been inde once and town the other...i have never been mafia in any mafia game...forum,chat, or party
@Scar okay I can understand that reasoning, seems legit. 
@RF I didn't especially think I was a target, and as I said after Quanto said I was one of the better players, this is my first mafia game :p I don't think. 

Gotta go eat, be back in a bit
I picked you and knost as the better players not because yall have more experience...but because yall are more logical then me, snor, or zach...

Anyways I'm useless in early game and barely passable in late game...I analyse wagons...and couldn't pick out a good scum tell from a post if I wanted to...so until late game I usually pick one-two people I can trust to make logical cases...and I vote the way they do
If I had to pick scum out for myself...I'd say maybe rem scum or snor...but since i don't trust my own judgement and I think rf made a good case...so i voted for you scarlet..
(2013-02-28, 08:30 PM)iRemember Wrote: @Scar okay I can understand that reasoning, seems legit. 
@RF I didn't especially think I was a target, and as I said after Quanto said I was one of the better players, this is my first mafia game :p I don't think. 

Gotta go eat, be back in a bit
Why wouldn't you be a target?
(2013-02-28, 08:41 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: If I had to pick scum out for myself...I'd say maybe rem scum or snor...but since i don't trust my own judgement and I think rf made a good case...so i voted for you scarlet..

Can I ask what made the case good?
scumbag RF jumping out of class to play mafia GG grades
  • 7(current)