• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
2/4 for deadline extension. I think votes are in the same place. as the last vote count.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Yeah, both me, irem and RF is pretty new here, we should get a few extra days to gather info...
scar should RDE then imo.
Request deadline extension
Id like it if the game whent along faster,after all its a game,its ok if we dont know every detail.We can take risks.So im not a fan od deadline extension
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
That's almost a lynch worthy offense. We've had a day of solid content, and you want it to end?
Put it this way lynch me and im out or vote rde and  im out.your choice
lol This would help you if you are what you say you are Snor. 
Why would you want us to Lynch you (you're the smart pick right now)?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I dont like long games.
If you want out of the game Snor, you should request orb find someone to replace you...
Hmm @MOD can we get a replacement for Snor? 

He's kinda messing up the game.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i dont want out i just dont want deadline extention

If we go deadline extention, i will take on a new way of going about things
Why not? It would work in your favor Snor.
Snorlax is actively posting. I can't force replace him off of that.
what new way?
New way?

Do share. lol
You shall see.

Request deadline extention
Hahahaha oh man this is awesome.
I have to go afk for a few hours, but I will be online later today!
Deadline has been extended to the 4th at 3 Pm est
Noice!
Hyperposting is amazing.
Alright well Im going afk and I will await the revenge of the Scum "doctor" lmao

bbl
if this is dying out, we're gonna play halo. be on tomorrow form the college.
Deadline extension doesn't act as an excuse to reduce intensity of activity, hope that this rate of posting continues, and for now, I'm content to withhold vote as I still don't think I've built up enough of a case to rightfully vote for anyone...yet
I've got a revelation to make after class, I think.
Snorlax:1(Knost)

Knost
ScarletRavenSadQuanto, )

RF:
Quanto Konami

Remmy:1(snorlax)

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach>Remmy>Snorlax
Knost: Zach>Snorlax>Scarlet>Unvote>Snorlax
ScarletRaven: Snorlax>Quanto>Unvote

RF>Unvote
Quanto Konami: Scarlet

Remmy:Silverwhite
4/6 to lynch

Should be good here guys.
Hijacking the comp so Orbo can write his paper. Post inbound.

[Image: tumblr_mcffjvhAKF1qbty8a.jpg]
Crunch!
Alright you digits, class is in session. Don't know how you ever got by without me.
Let's start with some simple addition!
(2013-02-23, 06:53 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Vote:  Snorlax
This is basically zach's only noteworthy post. drops a vote on the guy who just voted him. I'm assuming zach wasn't read up and saw himself being voted, so he went on the offensive with some omgus.(ohmygodusuck)
(2013-02-27, 08:33 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm here, sorry for being absent, but some scum douche kidnapped me, but I got away and now I'm here Big Grin
Now then. Originally saw this as a town slip, but it's really just a fluff post. Doesn't help she hasn't done anything prior to this.
(2013-02-27, 08:53 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Ok, I've read up!
I actually think snorlax is a townie, and stupidly (no offence) let it slip that he might be insanely important to us all!
And Quanto "leaving" to "hunt down" a "family member" just after I got back from my kidnapping, that's pretty suspicious right?
*looks behind me frequently*
Calls snor a townie..which means she is going for points on his town flip if it happens. This assumes scumscar, but it's not a huge leap to make after she replaced in and didn't do anything for a few hours.
(2013-02-27, 08:55 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
Quanto vote here, the guy who got blown out of the water by our posting rate. Says me and knost might be scum due to our aggressiveness, but then say's it's making her town read us. waffling isn't good. Scum like to leave back doors to slip out of statements with.
(2013-02-27, 08:58 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: On the other hand, Irem is behaving really inconspisious!
More open ended statements. Doesn't back it up.
(2013-02-27, 09:00 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: It might be hard to live withouth a doc actually, not impossible, but pretty hard!
Are you trying to set him up? Even if we don't really "need" a doc, he's still a townie!
Gunning for town cred on the flip.
(2013-02-27, 09:08 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Yeah, I just got in this game too, how lang has it even been going on?
And I have to admit that misvoting is a scary thing to do this early...
Unvote: Quanto
This game is really slow-moving, isn't it? I'm not sure how I even play my part...
Scar unvotes quanto when he hasn't done anything, saying that she doesn't wanna misvote.This implies scar knows quanto is town!

EBWOP-Vote Scar

double EBWOP Unvote.
I want the hammer.
quanto knows quanto is town so that makes 2 of us Tongue 

You want the hammer? fine I'll throw my vote in Vote: Scarlet

Also I'm not an indie either so don't worry about that

Me being blown out of the water by yalls posting rate? you better believe it...I'm not used to being unable to get in a word edgewise....

Talk to knost/scar? Kinda been avoiding this since I don;t have a clue what to talk to them about...

but seriously I wonder why even if scar is scum...why she immediately went after me? I mean she'd know who all wasn't mafia...

Anyways as long as yall don't lynch me i'm good to go *meow*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
sweet. I assume you agree with the case then?
By talk, I meant interact with them. Question, buddy, whatever you wanted. it'd let me get a connection/disconnection between you guys.

I think I know KNost's and Quanto's characters. Question is, are those characters town aligned?
Well tbh i don't think knost is scum...the last time i played with him and he was scum he didn't post much...and most of what he did post was just trying to swing votes...

And i pretty much only post when it's fairly quiet (max maybe 1-2 posters other then me) ...you can check any of the prior games...when they start jacking out the posts i just have to sit back...gives me a stinking headache..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
  • 6(current)