Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
(2012-12-14, 02:13 AM)snowprincess Wrote: (so no interviews okay then) knocks on accels door. hey accel i need to tlk with you b4 the games. i was thinking we could work together to get rid of the others i can yous dark plus while you use close combat (if you know it that is) to take them out. when everyone else is gone then we battle i'd rather fight you without worry of the others.
Tobias was eavesdropping. "perfect coverage, eh?"
He muttered. "I need an ally to cover my Steel and dark resistances."
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Accel: I sense a disturbance around here Someones close to you Snow
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
i kno that voice. its the guy u called a jerk. oh well i wana fight you the most and not haveing the others around will just make it easier. guess we have our first target.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Meddling Idiot, Anyway yeah i see your reasons which are good. So what time is it anyway
I'm not sure (i have to go to a wedding and a few other places i want be back till sunday night sry)
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Accel:oh ill just look at my clock.

And Ok
They'll kill me first? Tobias thought.
He took off his amulet, touching its razor edge. He threw it, embedding it in the wall. "We'l see about that," he said loud enough for everyone to hear, before storming off.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:He seems PO'd Man this teleporting quietly thing is awesome!
(2012-12-16, 01:14 AM)Zerion Wrote: Accel:He seems PO'd Man this teleporting quietly thing is awesome!
Same thing with my Faint Attack, Tobias thought.
Only mine can actually kill...
LIKE A BOSS

sees the amulet in the wall and pulls it out. This is rly nice i have to return it runs after him.
Steven Morrissey
Accel: Why does it feel like im missing something.......hmmmm
Tobias wait up you left your amulet
Steven Morrissey
Accel:Oh yes im hungry must go to diner hall for breakfast for games start
(2012-12-17, 08:55 PM)snowprincess Wrote: Tobias wait up you left your amulet
"Thanks!" he says, grinning as he accepts the amulet. "I appreciate it."
LIKE A BOSS

Now i am full and theres 2 hours til the Games what to do what to do
im glad i could help you. im going to eat b4 i leave wana eat with me?
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-18, 12:36 AM)snowprincess Wrote: im glad i could help you. im going to eat b4 i leave wana eat with me?
"Sure," Tobias said, cheerful on the outside, but even more cautious on the inside. He had heard her plotting against him. How could she be trusted? But still he was hungry.
LIKE A BOSS

hmm maybe there is something Jason could give me before hand ill go talk to him
oh goody. comeon hurry up lets go. *runs off to the dinning cart happily*
Steven Morrissey
Well Before you leave I want to give you...... WAIT! Hold on the last time i had a conversation A dumb Kecleon Was Eveavesdroping. Okay ill whisper psst psst psst here have this its a fighting amulet, it powers up Fighting type moves like Close Combat. Ok thanks! Good luck
Mutters to self.... Final Moveset:Close Combat, Minimize, Giga Drain, Teleport
(2012-12-18, 02:03 AM)Zerion Wrote: Well Before you leave I want to give you...... WAIT! Hold on the last time i had a conversation A dumb Kecleon Was Eveavesdroping. Okay ill whisper psst psst psst here have this its a fighting amulet, it powers up Fighting type moves like Close Combat. Ok thanks! Good luck
Mutters to self.... Final Moveset:Close Combat, Me First,Giga Drain, Teleport
Tobias looked at his amulet. "This thing is great... I can't believe Snow remembered!"
His amulet allowed Tobias to change type at will.
LIKE A BOSS

I guess ill got talk to Snow before the madness of the Hunger Games start.
He went to go talk to her but then saw The Kecleon was still around but he noticed the amulet he purposly made him drop, was in his possesion again.
of course i remembered it was yours now comeon its breakfast time skips to the dinning cart while spining in circles.
Steven Morrissey
Well theres an hour and 15 minutes till we leave.
What to do, what to do
orders breakfast.
Steven Morrissey
walks up to snow
Accel: did you give him his amulet?!?!? He can now change type whenever he wants
yeah i did give it to him. its realy nice i couldnt keep it and it was his, but this could be a bad thing. to late now sry. im gona enjoy breakfast now tobias i hope you dont mind i ordered for you too. *starts to eat*
Steven Morrissey
thinks to self.
Accel: this is bad looks like if i have to i might just have to take snow to the last 2. that could be bad or good
Tobias sat at the table.
And he ate.
And ate.
And took a swig of OJ.
LIKE A BOSS

see you both l8r *runs off to my room*
Steven Morrissey
  • 7(current)