Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Accel:Alright see ya gonna go bye!
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
bye dont forget we still have to kill tobias first
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
((Blah Blah BLAH it's time for the Games!! Oh and I'm changing Glace's name to Yuki.))

Yuki:
Yuki woke up to a knocking on her door. She got up and opened the door to see Chronos the Deoxys floating there.
"It is time for the Games. Follow me to the template so you can be prepared for them." Chronos said as he floated away. Yuki followed him over to the template.
"I wish you the best of luck. You certainly will need it. Remember your training. And now,I shall take my leave." Chronos said then teleported away. Yuki looked at the template and walked over to stand on it. She waited until the template would rise up.

Polemos:
Polemos was already eating breakfast. He had just finished when Zoroark came up to him.
"Well,it's time for the Games cuz they're about to start! Now follow me." Zoroark said as he started to walk towards the place where the template was. Polemos followed closely behind. They then arrived at the place where the template was.
"Don't forget your training. Good luck kid. You'll need it." Zoroark said,then left Polemos all alone. Polemos looked at the template and walked over it to stand on it. He then waited until it would rise up.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Jason:Hmm alright kid practice minimize in the arena when you can now lets get to the template
Tobias was standing on his template, looking slightly transparent. He had shifted to the Ghost-type, so his Shdaow claw would be boosted, and he could safely make it to the spot where Accel and Snow were headed without getting hit by Close Combat, and Taking only a little damage from Bug Buzz.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

steps onto the platform ready to go. sees tobias has transformed holds the trench coat close ready with the hyper voice recording and dark pulse ready.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Accel:Snow quick give the coat! I can minimize it!
here accel hurry also*steps off the platform whispers* tobias is gona attack us if we go the way we planed rondavu the same and watch your back. you will need these for the beging *hands over earplugs* put them in and dont remove them.
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-22, 10:38 PM)snowprincess Wrote: here accel hurry also*steps off the platform whispers* tobias is gona attack us if we go the way we planed rondavu the same and watch your back. you will need these for the beging *hands over earplugs* put them in and dont remove them.
Ok thanks instead of west we'll go east
well snivyplayer it does still say accepting applicants just tell icyaquapiplup and you should be alowwed
(Can I still join if I can here is my registration)
Name:Zero
Weapon/Moves:Leaf Storm, Vine Whip, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant
Personality:Likes to be alone, very skilled at stealth, Try's to succeed in everything but will die fighting
Breed:Snivy
District:9
Appearance:Normal Snivy
(Again sorry if im too late to join and you don't have to accept me Big Grin )
(2012-12-23, 12:57 AM)snivyplayer1 Wrote: (Can I still join if I can here is my registration)
Name:Zero
Weapon/Moves:Leaf Storm, Vine Whip, Giga Drain, Frenzy Plant
Personality:Likes to be alone, very skilled at stealth, Try's to succeed in everything but will die fighting
Breed:Snivy
District:9
Appearance:Normal Snivy
(Again sorry if im too late to join and you don't have to accept me Big Grin )
((I could have sworn there was a male for District 9 already,but there isn't apparently O.o You're just in time. ACCEPTED!! And you have to be active for this cuz the Games are about to start!!!))
Small words FTW 8D
Accel: So when does this bloody thing start anyway tired of just standing and waiting
no telling takes back the trench coat
Steven Morrissey
Accel:why did you take the coat!
because i need it when it starts.
Steven Morrissey
Accel:oh yeah.....good point
okay. let's do this
Steven Morrissey
((I ISH FINALLY HERE~ Let's just start this thing =3= I'll narrate a bit here.))

Suddenly,everyone's template started to rise up. They rose all the way up to some random place. Yuki and Polemos both looked around and found themselves in a forest clearing.
"Well,at least this isn't the sea like the last PokeGames." Polemos thought and shuddered a little. Yuki gulped when she saw Polemos.
"Great. There's a fire type here. I'll be burned to a crisp in no time,unless I find someone with some type advantages or something." Yuki thought and looked at the others.
Small words FTW 8D
*fells the ground move* *finally going up* *just like the map showed when the signel is given the others are going down*
Steven Morrissey
((Let's all count down! We start from 10 and I'll start. 10!))

Yuki kept looking around and found a Zorua.
Hey. Don't Zoruas shape-shift or something like that? Maybe if I team up wih her,then I might be alright. Yuki thought. Polemos looked at Yuki and smiled to himself.
Pfft. That Glaceon would be dead in no time with Blast Burn. Let's review the plan: Kill some people,steal some stuff,run into the forest for cover,and I believe that is all. Polemos thought.
Small words FTW 8D
*last time to go over the plan* stun them all and take down as many as possible in the begining *if all goes acording to plan this will have ended in record time* *does a 360 turn on the platform and noticies a small clearing in the underbrush full of suplies*
Steven Morrissey
((I just realized there's only 5 people in this RP. That's a lot of dead Tributes XD I'll make a form for one more dude. For me o3o 8!))

Name: Hoshi
Weapon/Moves: Double Team,Charge Beam,Thunder,String Shot
Personality: He's very quiet most of the time. Expert at sneaking and lurking around places,especially grassy places. He will try his best to protect the weaker Tributes.
Breed: Galvantula
District: Whatever District that doesn't have a Male Tribute yet XD Uh District 1 I believe. I'll change if there's already a male from District 1 -3-
Appearance: ((Not really like this. I just picked it cuz it looked cute XD He's just a normal Galvantula e-e))
[Image: galvantula_by_kaitlynclinkscales-d5hso4e.png?]
Small words FTW 8D
7 there is now a male from my district. (district 1)
*continues looking around sees hoshi...great he better not get in my way*
Steven Morrissey
Tobias stood at his template, in the Water-type form. This gives me a resistance to Polemos, Yuki, and some of Shadow's moves, he thought. But i'd better watch out for Hoshi.
He shifted from foot to foot nervously, eyeing the Swellow (random character who'll be killed right away) who looked eager to rush for the Cornucopia. I'll faint Attack him first.
LIKE A BOSS

im going ahead to say 5 seeing as tobias doesnt count.
*this count down is takeing forever. i wonder how tobias keeps changeing forms the fractuar in his amulet should have severaly hurt him and rendered the amulet useless on the first use.*
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-31, 09:08 PM)snowprincess Wrote: im going ahead to say 5 seeing as tobias doesnt count.
*this count down is takeing forever. i wonder how tobias keeps changeing forms the fractuar in his amulet should have severaly hurt him and rendered the amulet useless on the first use.*
Huh? Whoops. "6."
LIKE A BOSS

*breath you got this its almost time lets see district 2, 3, 5, and 10 can be whiped out entirly right now along with femals from 11, 9, 8,and 5 and the male from 6. so that leaves 10 tirbutes 11 including myself*
Steven Morrissey
(2013-01-01, 05:48 AM)snowprincess Wrote: 3
*breath you got this its almost time lets see district 2, 3, 5, and 10 can be whiped out entirly right now along with femals from 11, 9, 8,and 5 and the male from 6. so that leaves 10 tirbutes 11 including myself*
I'm in 3 you know. Sad
LIKE A BOSS

your in district 5
Name: Tobias Sable
Weapon: Substitute, Shadow Claw, Faint Attack, Toxic
Personality: He's a prankster, and always takes things lightheartedly. However, he is a very skilled and tactical fighter. master at camouflage and Stealth.
Pokemon Breed: Kecleon (Trololololol)
District: 5
Appearance: Carries a charm in the shape of the Eye of Horus. other than that, nuthin much.
and would you count down when you post 1.
*lets do this*
Steven Morrissey
  • 9(current)