Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
who goes first on the interviews? i wonder what questions they will ask. I'm so glad to be off train and training daily with zora.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Tobias stared at his outfit again. "Does it... like... do anything?" he asked. Of course, hon," Tia replied, waving her hand dismissively. "Here." She turned off the light and the room was bathed in darkness. But not for long. His Outfit shimmered, and the camouflage pattern became a miasma of symbols, and Tobias realized that they represented each Pokemon type. "Cool," he gasped in astonishment. "You'll be ready for the interviews, dear," Tia assured, flicking the lights back on. Just then Tobias heard a crash coming from the dining car followed by some nasty words being uttered. "I'll be back," muttered the Kecleon, and vanished.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

*runs into accel in the dinning cart* "im so sorry i wasn't paying attion are you okay? Hear let me help you up please." *puts hand out to help* *pulls accel up b4 he can disrgard the offer*
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Accel: I dont need your help Im fine bruises heal death doesnt its a bruise ill be fine.
Who does she think i am, some lackey!
Although i think that was a little weird, why did she have the nerve to help me up.
Ill just let blow bye its not like........
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Tobias materialized in the dining cart.
"what's going on here?" he yelled at an Accelgor. "I heard a fight, and then a thud. Whatever you're doing, save it for the games."
He then vanished, silently.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:Oh Shut up i just bumped into someone SHEESH
Why did he automaticly blame you? it was my faught.
Steven Morrissey
"Because," said the kecleon, reappearing, a deadly gleam in his eye, "I heard you swearing." He glared at the Accelgor. "Unless you want me to take back my word and kill you right here, I suggest watching what you say towards me."
He then laughed. "Oh man, oh man, you didn't think I was going to hurt you, did I?" he chuckled. "I don't do that on a whim. But don't tell me to shut up," he said, his smile fading.
LIKE A BOSS

i wasnt asking you. Again are you sure your okay?
Steven Morrissey
Yeah just a few scrapes not much just that kecleon's a jerk! what about you? you alright. plus he's bluffing if he even attempted to kill me the capital would execute him
im fine *just a lot of blood thats not normal.* and your right he kinda was a jerk, but i guess were all a little tense. Bye *runs of to my room*
Steven Morrissey
That blood part was weird 0_0 and the quickly running away but weird things keep life interesting.
Accel went back to train with genesect.
Now im going to teach you a new move that you do not know.
Because of your speed you can use this move to your advantage.
The move is Close Combat. Alright.
Accel and Jason trained for hours then it came.
Alright Accel once more come after me with Close combat.
Then everything went black for Jason.
Accel knocked out his own trainer with such power
*gets to my bathroom pulls out a kit. cleans and bandages the wound. i've never been cut b4 this is so odd. i will just sleep it off*
Steven Morrissey
Hey uh Jason u ok?
I feel dizzy! -_-
Well i seem to have made you faint.
THE LAST TIME I FAINTED WAS IN THE ARENA!
ok but now its 50 minutes ago.
wow 50 minutes! im LATE!!!!. gotta go bye accel!
Ok maybe ill go look for snow maybe she'll know what's going on
*gets up to change the bandage and its no longer even there. tht was odd*
Steven Morrissey
sees snow. Uh you know your arms still bleeding right?
thats a pretty bad bleed
but the cut is gone this is so odd.
Steven Morrissey
that is very odd hmmm i wonder wheres that kecleon?
i dont know im rly tired though. can you help?
Steven Morrissey
((sbfjfkebagdu Another time skip shall happen .3. Who agrees to a Time-Skip from now to the start of the Games?))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(last one didnt work long)
Steven Morrissey
Sure i guess i can help but with what?
and yeah lets skip ahead
"Call me a jerk..." Tobias muttered in his dorm room. "Even if the Capitol executes me, it wouldn't matter. All but one of us is going to die anyways. And what happens after, the Victory Tour, that's even worse!" He clenched his fists, and a tendril of darkness shot from his shadow, punching a hole in the dresser beside him. "I wish I could eliminate the Capitol, and the Hunger Games itself. But I have to win first."
"The Games start tomorrow. Better keep a straight face. Show no fear, use all the strategy you can, and be sure to set up the mines again like that other Pokemon from District 3 did."
LIKE A BOSS

Hmmmm game starts tommarow.......i need someone i can trust through out it..........
((No one gets off of their Templates until the announcer dude (me) counts down alright?))

Glacé:
Glacé goes to sleep early because she didn't want to miss the Games.
"I'm kinda worried about what will happen in these Games. I don't want to die..." Glacé said quietly to herself.

Polemos:
Polemos also goes to sleep early for the same reason.
"Wonder what will happen in these Games. There's no way these guys will beat me! I shall be victorious!" Polemos said in his mind.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Accel: i only know 2 other people in the games snow and that weird kecleon. Dying in this isnt an option im going full out now matter what. I die with Dignity or i dont and i live. i dont think snow's gonna be on my list at first she's been really nice lately.............Then Accel though was this a trick to get accel's attention and kill him quick? then Accel: thinks to self, ill be on my toes around snow. But that Kecleon... He can be anywhere. so the new moves Jason taught me are teleport and close combat then my other two moves are bug buzz and agility. Accel then went to sleep quickly
Tobias reviewed his game plan. "I Faint Attack on the first Pokemon to reach the Cornucopia, kill them, steal the prime weapons, and run for my life. If anyone attacks me, I use Shadow Claw. Then, I use my tricks," he muttered, spitting on the ground, his saliva turning purple and melting a small hole in the ground. "Toxic."
LIKE A BOSS

Accel quickly awoke at 10:00 AM
Woah! Oh so im not dreaming..........crap.
Accel: noticed a letter on the table.
The letter was from his parents it read.
Dear Accel,
Were sorry your being put through this.
We wish you good luck me your father and your sister shelmet hope you well
We'll root for you and be watching
Love
Your Family
(so no interviews okay then) knocks on accels door. hey accel i need to tlk with you b4 the games. i was thinking we could work together to get rid of the others i can yous dark plus while you use close combat (if you know it that is) to take them out. when everyone else is gone then we battle i'd rather fight you without worry of the others.
Steven Morrissey
thats, uh not a bad plan but why would you rather end up only fighting me?
  • 6(current)