Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Glace:
"So you say that you're my Stylist right?" Glace asked the Articuno.
"Yes Lassie I would never lie to you! Oh and I haven't told you my name yet how rude of me! My name is Isis,but you may call me Icie as a nickname!" Isis said.
"Oh well ok. I think I'll just call you Isis instead. So what do Stylists do?" Glace asked.
"What do Stylists do? Well we dress you up of course! You must look your best to entertain the audience and make them love you! If they love you,they will support you in the Games!" Isis exclaimed.

Polemos:
Aw great now I have a weird Manaphy as my Stylist. Wish I could have had a Meloetta as my Stylist instead. Polemos said inside his head.
"I'm so happy that I get to be your Stylist aren't you excited?!?!" Melissa yelled.
"Yeah sure just don't scream. It gets on my nerves a bit." Polemos said quietly.
"Oh yeah sorry I scream when I get too excited Teehee!" Melissa giggled.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Accel:
Wait a minute, isnt That Zorua from District 1.... Wait a minute Shes Hopping Trains!
That Sneivling little brat.
But i cant say anything, one i want to take her myself, two If i try to turn her in, She'll just turn into something else.
Alright I'll take her in the Arena, For now im going to Jason
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
*finds zera* "hey zera I am ready to train. My skills are close combat and hideing" *odd he looks anoyed did i do something wrong?* "I've come at a bad time I am sorry I will go wait in my train cart." *goes to leave is stoped* zera-"Wait you need to know this we train when I say we train untill then goodbye"- "understood bye" *rude now i have to go back and pass accel. he dies first*
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Accel:
I think ill take a page out of Alexander the Great's book
I'll go in the arena and burn everything she has in there,then make a hasty get away
Hm i should try to make a quick escape but they're probably be trap's hmmm
Accel goes into dining hall to scarf as much as he can
*winds up in the dinning car at the same time as accel* *great ignores accel* *fixes a plate of healthy food and grabs a water*
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
When in dining hall Accel mumbles an ancient greek.
Hmmm, little train hopping brat.
Hmmmm I need a diversion
I could stick to trees but, I could easily be burned by another oppenet
I should spring for cave
*on the bright side this day cant get any worse* *finishs my food and leaves to train on my own who needs zera anyway I have been training on my own for years now*
Steven Morrissey
Accel: When will this friken train ride end! Gosh this is annoying
Robot GPS: we will arrive in the capital in 74 Miles
Accel: MOTHER OF GOD!
Narrorator: Afterward Accel cursed a little WAY too much in ancient greece.
Hayden: Wow ugly and fiesty, thats a combination i can work with.
(2012-11-12, 04:24 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Plot: There was a place that used to be called North America. It got trashed by a lot of wars apparently,so one day a place called Panem rises from the rubble with a Capitol surrounded by 13 districts. And then another war raged. 12 districts were defeated while the 13th was obliterated completely. Now the Capitol invented something called the Hunger Games where each District sends 2 tributes, a boy and a girl, to fight against one another. The one who survives the Games is declared the victor and will live a life full of pleasure or whatever. (Yeah it kinda sucks but I tried to recollect as best as I can so >->)

So one day,you were chosen as one of the Tributes. And that's where everything begins.

Form:

Name:
Weapon(optional,could also be the Pokemon's moves):
Personality:
Pokemon Breed:
District:
Appearance:

Ok so here's my Form:

Name: Glacé Blizzario
Weapon(optional,could also be the Pokemon's moves): Her best Attacks are Ice Beam and Blizzard.
Personality: She's kind of shy. She is very sensitive,so if you get on her bad side,just watch out. She's also pretty kind if you get to know her very well.
Pokemon Breed: Glaceon
District: 4
Appearance: Just a normal Glaceon,nothin really special.

Yeah um you can choose your stylists and trainers( like Haymitch is to Peeta and Katniss). The Stylists and Trainers MUST be legendaries. You can't be a legendary only the Stylists and Trainers. Um we'll start when we have at least like maybe 10-15 people in the Rp. The rest of the spots will be random Pokemon who will be killed instantly at the start of the Games.
district 4 was the rich fishing district. i didn't know glaceons could fish Big Grin
Glaceons could toats fish if they wanted to. Now do you want to join or not?
Small words FTW 8D
idk....i'll think. maybe.
can i think for myself?
no. Big Grin
what?
Either join this,those other 2 RPs,or don't join at all.
Small words FTW 8D
thanks for naming my options Big Grin
(2012-11-25, 03:07 AM)Viperianw Wrote: thanks for naming my options Big Grin
Viper should totally join and be in an alliance in the arena
which one? Tongue
My alliance btw you now have 365 posts
There's only like 4 people in that Transformers RP... Here we have like... More than 7!! (Too lazy to count the exact number) And I really want to start that Transformers RP!!! ;o;
Small words FTW 8D
*starts doing sets of lungs, situps, pushups, and pull ups.* *halfway thru 3rd set there is a knock on the door* "one moment" *just great stops and opens the door* *sees a celebi* "can i help you?" celebi-"I am hear to help you look your very best"- "so your my stylest, my name is...." celebi-"i already know your name snow, and call me cel. no need to try and remember my name you have other things to do." *at least this year i have someone adorable to work with* "I am going to trun you into a princess, lets just hope the crowd likes it." *leaves*- *odd oh well goes back to sets*
Steven Morrissey
Glace:
"Since I have been told earlier that I was going to dress you,I have already made a design. Here,why don't you look at it and tell me what you think!" Isis said,handing a drawing to Glace.
Glace put the drawing on the floor and looked at it. She saw a beautiful blue and white gown. It had sparkles all over it and little snowflake designs too. Glace loved it!
"Wow Isis it looks beautiful! I would love to wear this and show off!" Glace giggled.
"Ah there's a thing where if you use any of your Ice-Type moves,the snowflakes will look as if they're alive. They will dance around everywhere and the crowd will be amazed!" Isis exclaimed.
"Well that's pretty cool Isis! Thank you for making me a great design like this!" Glace said,smiling.
"Your welcome Lassie! Now,I have to leave,so see you at the Capitol!" And with that Isis the Articuno left the room.

Polemos:
"Now since we're done with all the introducing,I have to go make some beautiful designs! Oh my gosh this is gonna be so fun and exciting teehee!!" Melissa squealed as she left Polemos' room.
"Well that was pretty weird. I'm hungry now. I guess I'll just go eat some dinner." And so Polemos left his room and went into the Dining Cart to go eat something. As he was eating,he heard the conducter say something about the Train arriving at the Capitol at 2:00 PM tomorrow.
"That's pretty great. I don't feel like spending another night in this Train anymore. It gives me some really weird dreams. Maybe once I'm at the Capitol,I won't have weird dreams anymore."
Small words FTW 8D
Tobias looked at his suit. "Really? Camouflage?" he asked. Tia shrugged. "You'd look good in it," she replied.
So Tobias stood in front of the mirror, looking at his black vest, camo pants, and dress shoes. "Oh well," he said sheepishly, "It'll do."
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

*gets done with sets and takes a shower* mid shower there is a knock on the door *you have got to be kidding me* "who is it?" no answer "hold on" *gets dress in a hurry* another knock "I'm comeing, I'm comeing" *this had better be important opens the door* is trampled by cel.
cel-"here you are dearest a lovely dress to where tom. its for....- "I love it its beatiful and very luxers but not over the top" cel-"just be ready by one pm tom and get some sleep you need to look your best" leaves- "okay bye cel" *goes to sleep*
the dress if you wana see it to much detail to explain it all here. https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/ass...1283496949
Steven Morrissey
AccelSadSees Snow and yells) QUICK GOD SLAY THE EVIL WITCH!!!!
Snow isnt slayed so then accel yells.....why god why have you foresaken me
Accel: what to do what to do oh crap training!
Jason: You are late child.
Accel: I know sir
Jason: a little too late i have a meeting i must attend
Accel: But...
Jason: No buts child i must go farewell
AccelSadancient greek curse) Bye.
*gets ready to ge off of the train*
Steven Morrissey
((Pfft there's still some stuff that we have to do but I don't want to do that!! Who agrees to a time-skip from here to the part where we're at the Capitol and are getting ready to do the interviews?))
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-29, 06:12 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Pfft there's still some stuff that we have to do but I don't want to do that!! Who agrees to a time-skip from here to the part where we're at the Capitol and are getting ready to do the interviews?))
Agreed were at post 143 and at like pg 110 they start interviews
(2012-11-29, 06:12 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Pfft there's still some stuff that we have to do but I don't want to do that!! Who agrees to a time-skip from here to the part where we're at the Capitol and are getting ready to do the interviews?))
Moi.
Wait... who's our interviewer? Should be a Chatot with an Exploud.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

((Since I like the idea,Chatot shall be our interviewer. Exploud...um he's too loud .o.))
Small words FTW 8D
lol i like exploud though
Accel: wonders to self when will these stupid interviews start
Glace:
"Why,you look beautiful darling! Go look at yourself in the mirror!" Isis exclaimed,pointing towards a mirror.
Glace walked over to the mirror and what she saw was amazing. Glace was wearing a dress similar to the one before,but it was a blue-ish white. The dress had sparkles shaped like snowflakes that sparkled even more when she moved around.
"Wow Iris,I really do look beautiful!! Thank you for the dress that you made me!" Glace said,smiling up at Isis.

Polemos:
"Heehee,open your eyes now!" Melissa said.
When Polemos opened his eyes,he just stared at what he saw in the mirror. He saw a normal black tuxedo,with little flame designs all around it. Whenever he spun around,Melissa squealed,for she sees Polemos looking as if he is being engulfed in flames. His gloves were white and they also had little flame designs.
"Um isn't the twirling around part a little bit...girly?" Polemos asked.
"Not at all! There are lots of guys who twirl around!" Melissa exclaimed.
In your dreams. He thought.
Small words FTW 8D
  • 5(current)