• 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
agh i meant a lynch for snor or no lynch...I hate not being able to edit after posting Sad

Anyways you wanted to know approx how good everyone is at mafia? knost/ rem are 2 of the better ones around here...and I'm just basicly blundering around hoping i'll notice something...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
!Quanto>Quanto Konami:Talk with knost and Scar. interact so I can get connections

(2013-02-27, 08:28 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: agh i meant a lynch for snor or no lynch...I hate not being able to edit after posting Sad

Anyways you wanted to know approx how good everyone is at mafia? knost/ rem are 2 of the better ones around here...and I'm just basicly blundering around hoping i'll notice something...
 This game is too zetta slow :/
Knost and Rem are good. Okay. Have either been scum before afayk?
(2013-02-27, 08:29 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: !Quanto>Quanto Konami:Talk with knost and Scar. interact so I can get connections

(2013-02-27, 08:28 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: agh i meant a lynch for snor or no lynch...I hate not being able to edit after posting Sad

I was scum in the last mafia game I played.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I'm here, sorry for being absent, but some scum douche kidnapped me, but I got away and now I'm here Big Grin
(2013-02-27, 08:29 PM)Righteous Fury Wrote: !Quanto>Quanto Konami:Talk with knost and Scar. interact so I can get connections

hold on let me check...we haven't really played many games here...and they are all "zetta slow" as you put it
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I propose we lynch an inactive. 

At least then we will get a night period and see how things progress.

Unvote: Snor

Vote: Scarlet

Scarlet just popped up lol 

Unvote: Scarlet
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-02-27, 08:32 PM)Knost Wrote:

I was scum in the last mafia game I played.
 Link me?
(2013-02-27, 08:33 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I'm here, sorry for being absent, but some scum douche kidnapped me, but I got away and now I'm here Big Grin
 townslip [email=knost?@bolded]knost?@bolded[/email].
Scar, give me a read on quanto and Irem.
Whats your take on everything Scarlet?
Might reread, but me and orbo are going to play halo in 30 mins.
I have no idea, I just popped back in...
When I get a better read of the situation I'll give my vote!
Lol I wouldn't say I'm good, this is my first actual mafia game xD I still find it kinda fishy that snorlax suddenly stopped replying and disappeared when he started getting some suspicious attention...Leaning towards voting snorlax unless he replies soon
(2013-02-27, 08:36 PM)ScarletRaven Wrote: I have no idea, I just popped back in...
When I get a better read of the situation I'll give my vote!
 Read the thread then.
(2013-02-27, 08:37 PM)iRemember Wrote: Lol I wouldn't say I'm good, this is my first actual mafia game xD I still find it kinda fishy that snorlax suddenly stopped replying and disappeared when he started getting some suspicious attention...Leaning towards voting snorlax unless he replies soon
 You've played before?
(2013-02-27, 08:37 PM)iRemember Wrote: Lol I wouldn't say I'm good, this is my first actual mafia game xD I still find it kinda fishy that snorlax suddenly stopped replying and disappeared when he started getting some suspicious attention...Leaning towards voting snorlax unless he replies soon
Same, but...what if he just is that dumb and gave himself away for no reason? (no offense snor)

Would suck to get behind the eight-ball from the first lynch.
numbers say we probably have at least 2 ML's(mislynches) before we lose. if it's two mafia, there's prolly no kill.
Maybe we need to let the Snor thing play out for one night period and start thinking about other potential scum threats?

Anyone have any ideas?
Active posters all seem townie. BW scar or snor imo. Scar first.
@RF I've played several chat mafia games but nothing of this length..this is my first game of proper mafia :p

@Knost yeah I know what you mean, that's why I reckon we should give him some time to respond, and take it from there; no response and I think I'd go for lynch vote. Either we give him til friday, or we give him d1 and night and see what happens
Is QK scum?
eh.. maybe we should slow things down so we don't drown snor, scar, and quanto.

is that @me knost?
Just saw this in chat 

QK -- "No seriously i need to talk to somebody...i'm useless unless i can bounce stuff...and it's moving too fast for me to reply to anything" "Soo i'm going to go hunt down a family member..."

Im not the only one that finds that odd right?

Yeah sorry Righteous forgot to @ you
shouldn't metagame things like that. In the context, it sounds like he just needs to sort his thoughts out.
LOL im sure it was nothing. I was just trying to get QK's ogat.
Lynch me and we shall see  if i were telling the truth or not.Am i a mafia or am i a townie?Are you gonna risk losing an important townie?On another note no one has even bothered to question Righteouse.He seems like the perfect villain who playing all angles.

He seems like a perfect villain ,whos playing all the angles.*
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Shut up about the importance thing. the game is winnable without doc.
Bring it on if you wanna interrogate me. I'll eat you alive then spit you back out.
Telling the truth? You never said any facts? 

At this point why not just claim?
Your awfully aggressive.
Ok, I've read up!
I actually think snorlax is a townie, and stupidly (no offence) let it slip that he might be insanely important to us all!
And Quanto "leaving" to "hunt down" a "family member" just after I got back from my kidnapping, that's pretty suspicious right?
*looks behind me frequently*
Agressive is my game. It's how I get things done. Claim, then die. Trying to spread FUD doesn't work very well for townie points

Scar, who is scum? KNost, me, quanto, or Irem seem to be your options
Lynch me.

Unvote:iremember

Vote:Snorlax
I'm leaning towards quanto, but both you and Knost are awfully agressive... Which might work to your advantage...
Vote: Quanto
  • 4(current)