***** Zone 14 : Regular power boost
***** Zone 15 : Superior power boost
***** Zone 16 : Emissary power boost
***** Zone 17 : Zenith power boost
***** Zone 18 : Legendary power boost
***** Zone 19 : Ancient power boost

* NPC reward money and exp slightly reduced

* Item usage at NPC & PVP battles removed

* These items removed and their money refunded: Accuracy Drug, Evasion Drug, Perfect Revive, Ultimate Revive from all players. You can buy again and use at wild monster battles

* All badges are removed for everyone. Sorry but had to take this action because of some battle drugs abusement for defeating arena leaders

* Some minor bug fixes

* Stat changes via stages changed to
*** 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200
*** For example +0 = 100% , -2 = 80% , +3 = 140%

* All currently going on battles removed

* All NPC battle history deleted so you can battle once again today

* Rankings updated

*** These monsters can not be captured until next re-assign on the maps
29 Serperor Ancient dragon psychic
35 Stromeleon Ancient dragon electric
75 Zardion Emissary steel poison
99 Accellent Emissary electric fire
102 Floroar Emissary grass dark
217 Azferow Emissary fire
282 Odani Emissary dragon light
302 Skiarf Emissary ice
308 Tribavine Emissary grass
414 Brutone Emissary rock
423 Tigreed Emissary grass water
443 Floweram Emissary grass
593 Forestain Emissary grass ground
662 Cautant Emissary poison
706 Foraptor Emissary grass
716 Torchomp Emissary fire dark
734 Minisor Emissary poison
789 Banablast Emissary grass steel
916 Brachisaur Emissary rock
1036 Triloflight Emissary bug water
1128 Waound Emissary normal rock
1136 Gonbraa Emissary dragon poison
1231 Prexus Emissary normal ground
865 Divawn Legendary dragon fire
251 Elmanto Regular grass
134 Duople Superior psychic
323 Extreece Superior ice
427 Snoorgeous Superior normal
822 Chesane Superior dark
1030 Tortearec Superior electric
853 Drakell Zenith dragon
ok!!!

Does this 1 looked like equal to players monster?

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...&Wild=true

I thought the boost is off?

that monster link is a ancient from sage of the 7th arena. So after battle, the monster is also gone.
@ Henrie, pls try battling sages and tell us that boost is already gone.\
Wild monsters are still boosted, so there's a small chance you're gonna get trashed walking in the woods.  *chuckle*  Revives have a use, after all.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
The NPC's monsters are still boosted.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
i'm referring to npcs, not wild monsters . . .
ancients of npc has 2000+ hp stat @ lvl 68 and that is not boosted?
Screenshot...?  c':  Also, are it's other stats normal?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
sorry people instead of NPC stats boots, wild monsters stats boost were removed fixed now Smile
Now, it's too easy. I just battled a Level 65 Prysma that only had 400+ HP.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
thread updated

* NPC monsters power boost removed - so they are equal with player monsters
*** This rule not applies at zone 19 mixed. Zone 19 mixed npc monsters have zenith monsters stat boots

* NPC reward money decreased to 1/10 of its previous

also deleted mixed arena badges who already earn it Smile
My Poor Gold Sad 
I Miss It
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
lol i can imagine how many people who earned all the badges are raging right now.
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
cefurkan can you add a temporary trade system? i can explain if you'd like
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-10, 03:00 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: cefurkan can you add a temporary trade system? i can explain if you'd like

not right now unfortunately
ahh ok,it would be really helpful to new players
I disagree new players need to train themselves up to be stronger, if we just give them mons what purpose would that serve they will never get stronger and will always rely on others to help them

Credits to SparrowHawk
Idk how ling coding it will take but are you able to make an item that forces a monster to transform ? Because some monsters natures dont give a monster the chance to transform. Like nexon.
Signature Shop
just did another update

now npcs still give decent money and decent exp
ahh no ill have to start again what a pain
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
While I certainly wasnt thrilled with Henrie's post, I felt like it was a step in the right direction.

The whole-lets erase *all* badges idea-is unnecessary.
Its not fun to play if *all* of my badges are going to be erased again with no compensation whatsoever. 

Not ranting (at least thats what I tell myself :-) ) just its how I feel Undecided
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
(2013-02-10, 04:29 PM)UritheLostLight Wrote: While I certainly wasnt thrilled with Henrie's post, I felt like it was a step in the right direction.

The whole-lets erase *all* badges idea-is unnecessary.
Its not fun to play if *all* of my badges are going to be erased again with no compensation whatsoever. 

Not ranting (at least thats what I tell myself :-) ) just its how I feel Undecided

yes i also did not want to delete but it had to be done Sad
don't worry uri,in 30 minutes i got 8/11 of my badges using 1 mon
(2013-02-10, 04:42 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: don't worry uri,in 30 minutes i got 8/11 of my badges using 1 mon

yup but noobs cant do that xd jk
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Wait I have a question..

How were the battle drug items "abused" in battle when they're used to increase stats to win?
Winning is the primary goal and using anything except bugs and errors is apart of strategy.

Sad

Adding more to above..
Monsters have MP on moves. Some items are actually needed in battle yet right now, "use items" is taken away.
Why aren't the items that are generally useful like the "Wide Arcanum" or "Minor Arcanum" allowed to be used?

We don't have an option for "struggle" when our monsters are generally useless. Then if all of our monsters in our team ran out of MP (Which might be strange if actually happened), we're being forced to forfeit.
No one likes to forfeit unless it's an absolute wall in our way.
(2013-02-10, 05:02 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Wait I have a question..

How were the battle drug items "abused" in battle when they're used to increase stats to win?
Winning is the primary goal and using anything except bugs and errors is apart of strategy.

Sad
Preach lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Cefurkan when will we have 8 monsters per team ? and if we do get it...will the npc's have 8 monsters per team ? just asking,not ranting if they will. i think i have brought this up before,if not,basically i'd like there to be 8 monsters to a team,it would be wonderful to have.
(2013-02-10, 05:26 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Cefurkan when will we have 8 monsters per team ? and if we do get it...will the npc's have 8 monsters per team ? just asking,not ranting if they will. i think i have brought this up before,if not,basically i'd like there to be 8 monsters to a team,it would be wonderful to have.

it may happen at v3
(2013-02-10, 05:02 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Wait I have a question..

Sad

Adding more to above..
Monsters have MP on moves. Some items are actually needed in battle yet right now, "use items" is taken away.
Why aren't the items that are generally useful like the "Wide Arcanum" or "Minor Arcanum" allowed to be used?

We don't have an option for "struggle" when our monsters are generally useless. Then if all of our monsters in our team ran out of MP (Which might be strange if actually happened), we're being forced to forfeit.
No one likes to forfeit unless it's an absolute wall in our way.

You make alot of sense, maybe we only ban revives and drugs in NPC's and pvp, but move replenishing items stay?

Credits to SparrowHawk
hey cefurkan,do you think you could make it where we are allowed to have 5 or 6 attacks? Tongue i always find myself stuck between 5 or 6 moves xD
(2013-02-10, 05:54 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: hey cefurkan,do you think you could make it where we are allowed to have 5 or 6 attacks? Tongue i always find myself stuck between 5 or 6 moves xD

yes this is also suggested.

6 moves may come in v3
ok thank you,also,will private trades/sells be in v3 ?