Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version Beta 2.0.2
(2013-02-11, 09:17 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: kanber and many other  got 19 gems so i believe its still easy to get all gems

how about the npc power over boost before all these updates and you even remove items use in them

that way its it become super challenging

currently npc boost starts from zone 14
i think pretty fair
(2013-02-11, 03:49 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: On the first page of the version beta 2.0.1 thread, I posted a picture of a nexon I had and the issue I had with it. And psywar also assisted to my comment with one of his monsters. It would be easier to go back and read it but to sum it up, it isn't fair for some of the monsters where you have to have a certain stat over another stat in order for it to evolve. Because a nature can affect that. So henrie helped devise a solution by saying there could be a pill that you can take to force your monster to transform. The whole conversation is on the 2.0.1 thread.

yes henrie told me
planning to code an item
Thank you. Not to rush you for time , but do you know when the item will be available?
Signature Shop
Cefurkan,Would there be a way to code a Evasion and Accuracy stat? it would add more dynamic to pvp battle in my opinion
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-11, 02:47 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Cefurkan,Would there be a way to code a Evasion and Accuracy stat? it would add more dynamic to pvp battle in my opinion

what do you mean by that
like how there are uv's for ; attack,def,sp def,sp attack,hp,and speed,could you add in Evasion and Accuracy ? also,there is a map called 'Magma Cave 1' and there is no entrance to it
Giving an individual stat of Evasion and Accuracy?
Hmm...

Seems weird yet intriguing.
If we were to do something like that, that means Evasion/Accuracy can be gained just like TPs, no?
(2013-02-11, 05:36 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Giving an individual stat of Evasion and Accuracy?
Hmm...

If we were to do something like that, that means Evasion/Accuracy can be gained just like TPs, no?
I dont like it. It would make the acc of moves, which is already a problem, a much bigger problem. 

Maybe if the loswest acc of a move was 75% or something but a lot of stronger moves have less than that. 

I dont think Cefurkan would want to redo every moves acc lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-02-11, 06:02 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 05:36 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Giving an individual stat of Evasion and Accuracy?
Hmm...

I dont like it. It would make the acc of moves, which is already a problem, a much bigger problem. 

Maybe if the loswest acc of a move was 75% or something but a lot of stronger moves have less than that. 

I dont think Cefurkan would want to redo every moves acc lol

@dei; yes,as if it was an individual stat. the catch is no uvs,unless CeFurkan want's it like that. but it would be a stat*starting at acc with 75% with beserk/cautious/etc. and 100% acc with reg. and so on with evasion.* and you could add tp's to it

@knost; i agree it's too low,but with this acc thing, lowest acc you could have would be 100% regular and 75% with beserk or cautious *no tps*. with 200 tps in the stat it would be 100% with beserk/cautious,and 125% with reg. so most would be 150% with reg. and 125% with beserk...see? there wouldn't be any uv's for it,unless CeFurkan would like to calculate it into every single nature.
As I said, it was intriguing.
Interesting concept but would have a big impact on how the game is set up right now.

I wouldn't want it o-o It's already bad enough that we have no items =.=

I went through test server with items. Items is what made me win DX
but think,with this,you could have more evasion,and the npc's would have regular (:
Idea to make the game harder without changing anything except positions:

Just place some more npcs in the way of exits so people can not race to other areas fast and beat 4 arena leaders in 40 minutes...
Especialy in area 19...
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
it used to be like that,he changed it
(2013-02-11, 08:44 PM)xpietju Wrote: Idea to make the game harder without changing anything except positions:

Just place some more npcs in the way of exits so people can not race to other areas fast and beat 4 arena leaders in 40 minutes...
Especialy in area 19...

No. That's why we have Zone Guardians in front of the exits. If people can't progress and are only stuck with what they can get from a certain point, they'll quit because they can't move on.
(2013-02-11, 10:42 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 08:44 PM)xpietju Wrote: Idea to make the game harder without changing anything except positions:

Especialy in area 19...

No. That's why we have Zone Guardians in front of the exits. If people can't progress and are only stuck with what they can get from a certain point, they'll quit because they can't move on.
For the first five zones sure.  After that it should be more difficult. Otherewise the game is too overwhelming and too boring. Just my 2 cents.
(2013-02-12, 01:49 AM)Fly_Molo Wrote:

Especialy in area 19...

For the first five zones sure.  After that it should be more difficult. Otherewise the game is too overwhelming and too boring. Just my 2 cents.

game becomes harder after zone 14 Smile
(2013-02-12, 02:25 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 01:49 AM)Fly_Molo Wrote:

Especialy in area 19...

game becomes harder after zone 14 Smile
I haven't gotten there yet but that's what I've heard.  I just feel it shouldn't be a sprint for 2/3 of the game before it gets difficult.
im standing on the npc no battle page shown 
[Image: captureycx.png]
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Hey not sure if you know, but sometimes my character will "spaz" out and continue to go the same way. Such as if i was going right, sometimes it spazes and it continues to go that same way. The only way to stop it is to refresh the page. Just thought id let you know Smile.
(2013-02-12, 10:12 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: Hey not sure if you know, but sometimes my character will "spaz" out and continue to go the same way. Such as if i was going right, sometimes it spazes and it continues to go that same way. The only way to stop it is to refresh the page. Just thought id let you know Smile.
happening with me right now
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-02-13, 12:42 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 10:12 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: Hey not sure if you know, but sometimes my character will "spaz" out and continue to go the same way. Such as if i was going right, sometimes it spazes and it continues to go that same way. The only way to stop it is to refresh the page. Just thought id let you know Smile.
happening with me right now

hopefull this visual glitch will be fixed at new page design
I have a little bit of a problem on the game. Sometime, since like yesterday, I will try to battle a monster and shortly after I click battle and (to the spot where you pick your monster spot) it randomly send back to the homepage for no reason. It will also randomly do it when I click the finish battle button thing. Especially since I started playing this morning it seems to randomly send me back to the homepage. I even exit of the site and come back on and within about 30minutes to an hour it will do it again. Also it will do when I'm trying to heal my monsters, like as soon as they finish healing it sends me to homepage, though it isn't as often as it was doing on the battles.