Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version Beta 2.0.2
Can We Have Struggle On NPC And Our Monsters When We Don't Have Any MP For Moves Left?
I'm Tired Of Going over 1,000 Turns And The NPC Still Has And I Think Unlimited MP :/
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2013-02-10, 06:49 PM)PatrickStarr Wrote: Can We Have Struggle On NPC And Our Monsters When We Don't Have Any MP For Moves Left?
I'm Tired Of Going over 1,000 Turns And The NPC Still Has And I Think Unlimited MP :/
Yup i know the feeling Huh
you can use items after battles

also increased last zone power from zenith boost to legendary

i see that last arena still was too easy so deleted mixed badge that who has Smile
It Wasn't Easy At All .....
you know the badges are ultimate aim right now

until pvp the last one should be super hard Smile

i mean pvp events
But Why Do I Have To Rebattle all the Npc To Get To The Last Arena Leader?
And I Couldn't Even Pass The First Npc Without 2nd Looking The Monsters
(2013-02-11, 12:03 AM)PatrickStarr Wrote: But Why Do I Have To Rebattle all the Npc To Get To The Last Arena Leader?
And I Couldn't Even Pass The First Npc Without 2nd Looking The Monsters

yes unfortunately we are still tuning the difficulty so this things happening

but probably this time is last
Lol The Emissaries Are Even Hard .. I Think This Is TO Much Tweeking :p
(2013-02-11, 12:07 AM)PatrickStarr Wrote: Lol The Emissaries Are Even Hard .. I Think This Is TO Much Tweeking :p

yes for final badge ancient team should be required Smile
Lol I Was The Only Person With All Badges After Todays First Update , Could Of Let Me Kept It Sad
(2013-02-11, 12:09 AM)PatrickStarr Wrote: Lol I Was The Only Person With All Badges After Todays First Update , Could Of Let Me Kept It Sad

that would not be fair
true,but right now it's not hard,i just 1 hit all of zone guardian 18's mons
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I think you should add a league. Like the people beyond gym leaders. Make it exciting!
Signature Shop
Final Badge is harder now. Good job Cefurkan.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
why is it so laggy in GMC ?
ok did another update

zone 15 : regular boost
zone 16 : superior boost
zone 17 : emissary boost
zone 18 : zenith boost

all npcs monsters Smile
don't tell me you took badges...
No Zach they're still there lol He wouldn't take them again I don't think. Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
ye badges remain did not touch them Big Grin
thanks Big Grin,btw i think you should up the zone 19 guardian a bit,i beat it using just a verve yetee,
(2013-02-11, 01:58 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: thanks Big Grin,btw i think you should up the zone 19 guardian a bit,i beat it using just a verve yetee,

thanks for feedback

yes increased zone 19 to ancient power Big Grin
ok (:, welcome,let me know if ya need anything else tested
ok final :

* NPC monsters power boost removed - so they are equal with player monsters
*** This rule changes as following:
***** Zone 14 : Regular power boost
***** Zone 15 : Superior power boost
***** Zone 16 : Emissary power boost
***** Zone 17 : Zenith power boost
***** Zone 18 : Legendary power boost
***** Zone 19 : Ancient power boost
WHat about the transformation situation mentioned in the 2.0.1 post?
Signature Shop
* Stat changes via stages changed to
*** 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200
*** For example +0 = 100% , -2 = 80% , +3 = 140%
(2013-02-11, 02:38 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: WHat about the transformation situation mentioned in the 2.0.1 post?

what situation ?
On the first page of the version beta 2.0.1 thread, I posted a picture of a nexon I had and the issue I had with it. And psywar also assisted to my comment with one of his monsters. It would be easier to go back and read it but to sum it up, it isn't fair for some of the monsters where you have to have a certain stat over another stat in order for it to evolve. Because a nature can affect that. So henrie helped devise a solution by saying there could be a pill that you can take to force your monster to transform. The whole conversation is on the 2.0.1 thread.
Signature Shop
Not liking the ban on the revive items, but oh well, will have to make a A+ team to be able to take down all hard areas in a few moves, as mentioned NPCs monster have no loss of MP. Have been gone all day so did not have the time to check it out, thanx for the hard work non the less you(Cefurkan) and others have put to make this game better. The only good monsters I have are 2 Zenith and one legend, need to go hunt me down some ancient monsters.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-02-11, 03:59 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: Not liking the ban on the revive items, but oh well, will have to make a A+ team to be able to take down all hard areas in a few moves, as mentioned NPCs monster have no loss of MP. Have been gone all day so did not have the time to check it out, thanx for the hard work non the less you(Cefurkan) and others have put to make this game better. The only good monsters I have are 2 Zenith and one legend, need to go hunt me down some ancient monsters.
It's not necessary :-)
Good emissaries and zeniths with good abilities and natures are sufficient.
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
kanber and many other got 19 gems so i believe its still easy to get all gems

how about the npc power over boost before all these updates and you even remove items use in them

that way its it become super challenging