• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.2.0 TEST
ok are you going to keep it to where the exp goes into the negatives or change it so u can lvl up a few time with kill a mon?
(2012-11-30, 02:18 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: ok are you going to keep it to where the exp goes into the negatives or change it so u can lvl up a few time with kill a mon?
it will stay this way
may i ask why?
(2012-11-30, 02:24 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: may i ask why?
because system is coded that way

changing requires huge amount of work

also on real server you can not jump levels like in test server Smile
ahh ok

and i know you can't in real server but kinda can though
i have grammar issues thread Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
im too excited this is just too awesome

just found out jawguile has no information on height/weight and the species

[Image: screenshot2hq.png]
the nature of the wild monster is not shown

[Image: screenshot3gx.png]
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
They didn't put it yet, staff.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Aaand test server down. x:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
its working for me
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
it's working..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Errors on my end, I suppose. Crimeney, of all times for the internet to be acting up. Thanks, guys? x'D
some legends cant be caught in test server

list
legends :-
Nightheos

dragonoon

ancients :-

Golemet

Korrodo

Sarcuda
(2012-11-30, 06:04 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: the nature of the wild monster is not shown

[Image: screenshot3gx.png]
It's show detailed; click it and see the nature >.>
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-11-30, 09:12 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: some legends cant be caught in test server

list
legends :-
Nightheos

dragonoon

ancients :-

Golemet

Korrodo

Sarcuda
yes total 18 monsters
each time there will be few monsters won't be catch able . but they will become available at next random assignment.

this time

19 Korrodo Ancient dragon poison
32 Sarcuda Ancient dragon water
185 Sahareon Superior ground null
194 Elmanto Regular grass null
225 Odani Emissary dragon light
367 Willion Emissary grass water
378 Snailudge Regular poison null
386 Floweram Emissary grass null
403 Happalm Regular grass water
459 Mortone Emissary rock null
587 Horspider Emissary grass null
623 Boarowisp Emissary fire steel
697 Poiise Emissary poison null
810 Dragonoon Legendary dragon light
811 Nightheos Legendary dragon dark
851 Golemet Ancient rock steel
864 Sunnigon Emissary dragon flying
943 Joltux Superior electric null
ty cef. you doing a very good job

a small question why is ancient , legend or zenith have low catch rate of 0.01 -0.32 in test server also .

its very low by seeing to that it is test server and ofc no1 will will hunt 4 hrs for 1 anceint so how to test them in battle

and abilities if they are random and abilities we know after we catch a monster then why in mosnter dex abilities are mentioned
(2012-11-30, 11:08 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: ty cef. you doing a very good job

a small question why is ancient , legend or zenith have low catch rate of 0.01 -0.32 in test server also .

its very low by seeing to that it is test server and ofc no1 will will hunt 4 hrs for 1 anceint so how to test them in battle

and abilities if they are random and abilities we know after we catch a monster then why in mosnter dex abilities are mentioned
monsterdex abilities are default abilities

also real catch ratios are applied on server. as we are getting close to real server update, we need to test things as they are going to be
Isn't
Lilobite Supposed to be a Starter?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-11-30, 01:03 PM)Danny Wrote: Isn't
Lilobite Supposed to be a Starter?
No, he wasn't intended to. More of a competitive thing, really. c;
lol ohh
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I'm still lol'ing over dracolor being an emissary Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Soo Epic , want to be a cm :8
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-11-30, 04:52 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: I'm still lol'ing over dracolor being an emissary Smile
Seems like a good 75% of the new monsters were classed as "Emissary". Looking at the counts, we're actually due for a pile of Legendaries. (And the Ancient tier has enough monsters in it to be interesting, PvP wise. Whoo!)
(2012-11-30, 12:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

also real catch ratios are applied on server. as we are getting close to real server update, we need to test things as they are going to be
How long till the real server update?? If it's a month or so, wouldn't it be better to increase the catch ratios just for now. I want to catch some ancients! Smile
Obviously, if the update is really soon then I understand your point.
(2012-11-30, 07:27 PM)chambercaca Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 12:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

How long till the real server update?? If it's a month or so, wouldn't it be better to increase the catch ratios just for now. I want to catch some ancients! Smile
Obviously, if the update is really soon then I understand your point.
There is a software that Cef wrote to assign monsters to maps, with the proper rarities. It's a new software, and is part of the current test. Setting things back to 10% ancient appearance rate doesn't allow us to check if the software is working before using it on the real server, so rates have to stay as they are; I'm sorry.

But it's getting close to the major update. I believe the last feature that needed to be developed is NPC's, and from what I hear, that is coming right along. (That will have it's own test period on the test server, riiiight before V2.) But for right now, let's make sure that the current features are working, that the monster assignment makes at least some sense, that attacks do what they say they'll do (even if the names are awfully misplaced. x'D) to get that update here sooner.
i almost got hearth attack this is awesome
Errors I noticed:
Nytinel cannot learn Mega Radiation, and therefore cannot evolve. Either this should change in the update, or the evolution method should be edited.

Also, it said Henrie was the concept artist. Since Nytinel and Nytenos were my creations, I would like a change to the Concept Artist box. I hope this will be fixed soon, or at the very least in the final update. If I am not credited for my concepts in the final update, I will delete all of my concepts that I have posted on my drawings thread, and I will place the thread under permanent hiatus, request lock, and refuse to put any more of my creative energy into this game, be it concepts, characters, places, or new features. If this seems drastic, I apologize, but I really have no regrets. I get very nasty when angered; I had to come back and edit this post to make it calmer and less of a rant. (And if it was just a trivial oversight, forgive my drastic measures, plz.)

And if this is ignored when the update officially occurs, I will send a formal complaint PM to both Henrie and CeFurkan, because I know Henrie will back me up, and CeFurkan... Well, he's CeFurkan. He can fix it; it's his game. Wink
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
what happened to all the luxcatty evo's??? Sad

yeah and speck has to evolve with a certain move it cant learn
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Error: Name spelled wrong, says :Zachaerymatthews, should be ----ZacheryMatthews
Error: Dracolor was my concept design
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
monsterdex pagination fixed when filtered, also when you are trapping now displaying message when you try to change monster
  • 3(current)