Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Hoshi spoke up and said, "W-Well why don't we all work together? Strength in numbers, r-right?" Yuki gulped and nodded.
"That's actually not such a bad idea. So, what do you say...uh...what's your name?" Polemos asked Tobias.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Accel saw a group of people communicating so he charged up close combat while swinging on a vine then kicked a glaceon(Yuki) in the face as hard as he could and then teleported back
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
"Yuki, are you OK?" Tobias asked, rushing over to the Glaceon's side.
He stood up, eyes blazing. "I'll be back, he said, turned slightly transparent, and vanished.
He reappeared right behind Accel, venomous Shadow Claw up, and swiped.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

"Yuki! Are you alright?" Polemos and Hoshi both said and ran up to help her. Yuki shook her head and said, "Y-Yeah I'm fine." Hoshi and Polemos sighed, relieved that she was ok. "Well I guess we should wait until Tobias comes back right?" Polemos asked, shrugging.
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-05, 08:32 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: "Yuki! Are you alright?" Polemos and Hoshi both said and ran up to help her. Yuki shook her head and said, "Y-Yeah I'm fine." Hoshi and Polemos sighed, relieved that she was ok. "Well I guess we should wait until Tobias comes back right?" Polemos asked, shrugging.
Montgomery nodded. "Yeah. I trust him to get whatever it is he's planned done. But you know what? Maybe we should form an alliance. It's really all of us against two major threats. Then, although this isn't a great option, we can go our own ways."
LIKE A BOSS

Timeout, quick question Icy you know since there are wild animals in the hunger games, are there going to be like wild pokemon in this or no?
((Well there won't be any wild Pokemon. We'll just have the normal wild animals o3o Or mutations or whatever they are.))
Small words FTW 8D
((Sooo..... on with le RP!))
LIKE A BOSS

((As in someone other than me should respond xD *COUGHOUGHprofessorcleffaCOUGHCOUGH* You saw nothing~! =~="))
Small words FTW 8D
ok one other question say you have a move that takes life aka like absorb can you take the actual animals life to heal yourself?
((NU. That's EVIL-ish. JK, but still, no you can't take life from animals. They only work on Pokemon.))
Small words FTW 8D
Darn anyway
Accel quickly teleported back to where he was and dug out a sitrus berry and ate it to heal up
Tobias sighed, and returned to the group.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:Hm i shall rest
'Well, I got him, but he went off, probably to heal. However, I don't think he noticed I poisoned him," said Tobias as he materialized.
LIKE A BOSS

Yuki sighed and said quietly, "So we do all agree to work together as a team right?"
Small words FTW 8D
"Sure," said Montgomery. Tobias nodded.
"We work together until the time comes to part."
LIKE A BOSS

Yuki nodded and walked foward, deeper into the forest. Polemos and Hoshi looked at each other and shrugged, then proceeded to follow Yuki.
Small words FTW 8D
timeout wait wait wait i just noticed this shadow claw cant poison i just looked this up in the description for a sableye i have on Pokemon Black 2! thus leaving me not poisoned!
(2013-01-07, 08:19 PM)Zerion Wrote: timeout wait wait wait i just noticed this shadow claw cant poison i just looked this up in the description for a sableye i have on Pokemon Black 2! thus leaving me not poisoned!
I toxiced it. It's mah combo.
Shadwo claw has a high crit-rate, i know, i know...
LIKE A BOSS

((SEEMS LEGIT. Now as my friend Gotha would say, BACKONTOPICBEFORESOMEONEGETSSHOT.))
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-07, 09:57 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 08:19 PM)Zerion Wrote: timeout wait wait wait i just noticed this shadow claw cant poison i just looked this up in the description for a sableye i have on Pokemon Black 2! thus leaving me not poisoned!
how would you toxic itHuh
(2013-01-08, 12:03 AM)Zerion Wrote:
(2013-01-07, 09:57 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
how would you toxic itHuh
((DON'T QUESTION SHOCK'S RANDOM COMBOS. BACKONTOPICBEFORESOMEONEGETSSHOT.))
Small words FTW 8D
then i guess i have to set my giga drain and close combat's on fire hmmm
on with then ya bloody poof
(2013-01-08, 02:42 AM)Zerion Wrote: then i guess i have to set my giga drain and close combat's on fire hmmm
on with then ya bloody poof
what? You can't set it on fire without a fire move. Plus, you'd get burned. Tongue

ANYWAYS...
LIKE A BOSS

i was joking Tongue
Accel woke in pain he was turning purple he dug through the bag of food luckily there was a pecha berry and ate faster than nemotoads ate spongebob's pants

thats right i just said that Smile
((*COUGHCOUGHsomeonesaysomethingalreadyotherthanmeandzerionCOUGHCOUGH*))
Small words FTW 8D
this thread is dying
"I'm going after that Zorua," Montgomery decided.
LIKE A BOSS

(Ninja Voice) hahahah i was suspecting that^
Accel awoke with no pain(luckily) But he scouted the area and found nothing as of yet
  • 11(current)