Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 12(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
((Oi Zerion! Use parenthesis/brackets when you're talking OOC . 3 .))

"Um you're a Dark type. Zorua is also a Dark type. How do you think that will work out?" Hoshi asked.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(Oi why yes i do Icy, on another note where has snow been!)
Accel: Hmm this seems too quiet
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
((That's what I was thinking...Oh and it's USELESS FACT TIEM: Glace speaks in a British accent and Polemos attempts to do that as well. Hoshi is just a normal English speaker. No accent or anything.))

Glace poked Tobias and asked, "Oi! So are we going to move sooner or later or are we just going to stand here and let other Pokemon attack us?"
Small words FTW 8D
"I have Brick Break," Montgomery said, rubbing his hand. "Super-Effective."

Tobias felt Yuki poke him. "Oh, right," he said sheepishly. "Let's move out.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:where did i but the rest of the sitris berry....
"You heard him people! Let's go!...Somewhere!" Yuki said as she hopped after Tobias. Polemos and Hoshi looked at each other and shrugged, then followed Yuki and Tobias.
Small words FTW 8D
Accel:Hm good thing i have a good hearing since im bug and i say were moving!
Accel Dragged snow with him and sprinted off West (Oppisite of the direction there coming Tongue)
"OH MY GOSH THESE TRIBUTES ARE SO BORING!! Sure, that one Tyranitar died and that Charizard got killed in the most dramatic way ever, but other than that, NOTHING INTERESTING IS HAPPENING!!" Thanatos yelled. "Oh by the way, Leonitas, it's your turn to make the Tributes suffer. I already did my turn last time. So go make a forest fire or something!" She yelled at the Mewtwo.
Small words FTW 8D
Btw the my gamemaker is a Kyurem and his name Andy
Andy: I agree the games are boring so far but i sugest a little more time theyve only been at it 3 hours
((Make an official form though.))

"NUU!! WE MUST MAKE THEM SUFFER NOW!! THE AUDIENCE IS BORED AND WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO ENTERTAIN THEM!!" She yelled at Andy and twitched a little.
Small words FTW 8D
Fine
Breed: Kyurem
Name:Andy
Good enough?

you do realize the audience wished this wouldnt even happen but if you insist do it on the kecleons group make them fight each other theres like 5 or 6 people there
((Make Kyurem like...100 years old or something xD JK just fix the age and you're good to go . 3 .))

"Hey don't tell me to do it! It ain't my turn yet! It's Leo's turn! HURRY UP AND DO SOMTHING LEO!!" Thanatos continued to yell.
Small words FTW 8D
Andy:Oh Leo get youre butt moving
((400 ISH TOO MUCH. I hate to be picky, but can you make the age lower than 90 please?))
Small words FTW 8D
there
((-_- Yeah I'm just gonna let you leave the age like that xD))
Small words FTW 8D
Srry... wasn't on.
Lionitas uttered some words under his breath. Slowly, the air began to fill with smoke, the forest blazing.
LIKE A BOSS

((It's ok Shock. Here, listen to this so you can feel a whole lot better x3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqNEatSav2c ))

Yuki's nose started to twitch a little, she then said, "Hey guys, do you smell what I smell?"
Small words FTW 8D
Accel:well that fire will keep us from going north but west could work
"Excalibur... Excalibur.." Tobias sang. 
He took a brief sniff. "Yeah, smells like fire."
He turned to Polemos. "Did you do something?"
LIKE A BOSS

"I-I swear I didn't do anything! It was probably the Gamemakers!" Polemos said, panicking a little. Yuki looked behind everyone and saw the fire far off in the distance. "Guys, the fire's coming straight towards us!" She yelled and began to back up a little.
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-21, 12:49 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: "I-I swear I didn't do anything! It was probably the Gamemakers!" Polemos said, panicking a little. Yuki looked behind everyone and saw the fire far off in the distance. "Guys, the fire's coming straight towards us!" She yelled and began to back up a little.
'We have to get out of here!' Tobias yelled.
LIKE A BOSS

"Okay, okay, everyone just keep calm and...PANIC!!" Hoshi yelled and started running around in circles, screaming. Polemos sighed and grabbed one of Hoshi's legs, and started to drag him away from the fire. Yuki followed close behind them both.
Small words FTW 8D
Accel: Snow lets move i have a plan all we have to do is jump on trees until we find a tree tall enough to get out of the zone of fire
Tobias shifted to the water-type.
"Come on!" He shouted to montgomery, who stood entranced. Tobias dashed over, dragging Montgomery back.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel: aha good bye mr.fire.
he jumped out of the fire zone and escaped he came across a marshtomp and used giga drain and quickly killed him
Yuki sighed and stopped. She turned around to face the others behind her and the fire then said, "Oi! You all go ahead in front of me, I'll try to deal with this fire myself!" "THAT STUPID GLACEON'S GONNA TRY TO STOP THE FIRE?! WHAT A LAUGH!!" Thanatos shrieked and started rolling all over the floor, laughing at the scene.
Small words FTW 8D
"I'm staying with you," Tobias said. "Combined, we have a better chance, and I can grab you and Faint Attack out of here if things go wrong."
He stepped up next to the Glaceon.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel: hey look that dumb glaceon is trying to put out the fire what a moron! ooh good thing i looted this guy more berries and night vision goggles
Andy: As much as i admire the courage that glaceon is a complete idiot
Lionitas laughed. "That worked out well. There're two tributes trying to put it out. How selfless."
LIKE A BOSS

• 12(current)