• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If we happen to change domain name what would you suggest
Monster Chronicles : I LIKE!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Hmm i think the best way to go is to create a name for the monsters rather than just calling them monsters, for example pokemon, digimon, etc, they all have their own name for the creatures; so the best way we can all help to come up with a domain name would be to create an original name for the monsters in the game, rather than just mixing other words with the word monster.

So maybe having a word related to ancient to name the monsters would be good, but we would have to try to come up with possibilities first, how bout this?

We could name the monsters, Creakies ( with the word creaky meaning old or ancient, of course creakies isn't a word but neither is pokemon or digimon so the name of the monsters does not have to be a word in the dictionary pretty much), to me Creakies has a nice sound to it and is very catchy, also if we would name the monsters Creakies we could perhaps have the domain be

www.CreakyCritters.com or if someone could come up with another domain name with the word creaky in it if they like the name of the monsters and not this domain name.

that is my take on this, so maybe now everyone else can try to come up with their own name or word to name the monsters, and after we can all brainstorm on some domain names.

Also if you like my idea to name the monsters, creakies, please support it and if you like the name Creakies but not the domain name i cam up with(www.creakycritters.com), please try and come up with another domain name.

So lets here all your ideas on what to name the monsters, if you have any Smile

We've been thinking of what to call our "monsters" for a while, since Craft forums 'til today...

I wonder...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Creaky mons sounds kinda like they're all old and in retirement homes to me, no offense. It is a good idea giving them all a greater name than monsters.

Shardimons, maybe?

(Because I'm totally convinced that whoever makes monster boxes infuses them with the ancient shards so that we can mind-control the beasties within. bigger shard? better box. But more expensive, like with diamonds. c: )

And it makes them sound pointy.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
I personally cant see it changing at this point unless other wise some one comes up with a Million dollar name.
if you think about other monster game titles like Pokemon or digimon they have a back story behind it and thus the title fits perfectly on its own. pokemon being that all the monsters are carried in a pocket and digimon being that the creatures are digital. with that logic our title should be BOXMON or HEXAMON to be specific, and i DONT see those name trending anytime soon. which brings me to the point unless otherwise someone comes up with an entire back story that would require us to possibly change the designs of the monster container any names suggested would not click with anybody. i am personally happy with MonsterMMorpg. but thats just an opinion of mine who the hell cares ehh?

PS: EXOMON anybody?
[Image: miyavis.png]
(2011-12-15, 02:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: www.almonsters.com

Not taken ;D

Ancient League of Monsters !!!!

(2011-12-15, 02:22 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2011-12-15, 02:20 AM)Guider456 Wrote: does it have to have monsters in the name or can it be something different like creatures?
I've gotten used to monsters =_=

Ancient League of Monsters fits though.

We have Ancient Sages, Ancient Arenas, Ancient class monsters... An Ancient league.. O.o

It's perfect!!!!
*Cough*

.. *cough* *cough*.. *sneeze*

*hack* .. *cough*.. *spit* .. *spit*

*sneeze*

._.

. . .

Forgot to clear my throat.. *coughcoughyeaancientsurelydescribeswhatourgameiscoughcough* ACHOO!!!!!
(2013-01-12, 03:59 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2011-12-15, 02:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: www.almonsters.com

Not taken ;D

Ancient League of Monsters !!!!

(2011-12-15, 02:22 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2011-12-15, 02:20 AM)Guider456 Wrote: does it have to have monsters in the name or can it be something different like creatures?
I've gotten used to monsters =_=

Ancient League of Monsters fits though.

We have Ancient Sages, Ancient Arenas, Ancient class monsters... An Ancient league.. O.o

It's perfect!!!!
*Cough*

.. *cough* *cough*.. *sneeze*

*hack* .. *cough*.. *spit* .. *spit*

*sneeze*

._.

. . .

Forgot to clear my throat.. *coughcoughyeaancientsurelydescribeswhatourgameiscoughcough* ACHOO!!!!!
God did someone stuff a horse down your throat???
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Cubeasts! cube beasts
LegendBeast
In a world of monsters many roam free. The time has come for you to travel the lands searching for your destiny. Welcome to the World of Avure. (I'm not sure if your guys world even has a name.)

You got to be a little less original I mean monstermmorpg is way to literal.

Beasts of Avure,
Destiny Guardians,
Beasts of Instinct,
Tamed Beast,
Land of Avure.

Mind you the word Avure is can be changed to what ever name you give the land.
hey guys what do you think about

www.pkmon.com

and

www.pvpmon.com

and

www.battlemonsters.com

?
In my opinion, pkmon.com is too close to pokemon, and there is already a game called Battle Monsters...so of the choices, I would say pvp.mon.
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
I like battle monsters more then the other 2 cef...but that's just me lol

Edit:
I did not no there was a game called battle monsters already lol. I say pvpmkn to :-)
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
After so long with the same, old Monstermmorpg i kinda like it the way it is... Whenever i am talking about i just reffers to the game as "Monster" Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-08-04, 09:46 PM)War Wrote: I like battle monsters more then the other 2 cef...but that's just me lol

Edit:
I did not no there was a game called battle monsters already lol. I say pvpmkn to :-)

that battle monsters is completely different genre and game

i don't think so getting that domain would cause any problem

also that game is too old Big Grin

and battle and monsters are completely generic names

also their publisher gone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acclaim_Entertainment
here the main question if you native language is english

is battlemonsters.com
1- easy to type ?
2- easy to remember ?
3- makes sense ?
4- cool name ?
(2013-08-04, 10:36 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: here the main question if you native language is english

is battlemonsters.com
1- easy to type ?
2- easy to remember ?
3- makes sense ?
4- cool name ?

As i am so used to the current name this will not be easy...

Hmmmm

1. Monsterdeluge? 
2. Idk if you remember that easily though.. I think whats easy to remember and not vary from person too person...
3. It is a monstergame? Idk what deluge means, i just Found it very catchy... Tongue

4. You answer me, is it cool?
Ancient Monsters? :p
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-04, 11:00 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Ancient Monsters? :p

No mango.. jk
Monstertrainer (eventhough still in use) and Battlemonster (also in use) look like awesome names..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
How bout we shorten battle monster and do battlemon? Lol
Or arenamon(cuz of the PvP part lol)
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Boxmon Cool
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-08-04, 11:09 PM)War Wrote: How  bout we shorten battle monster and do battlemon? Lol
Or arenamon(cuz of the PvP part  lol)

battle mon is in use

can you also evaluate

www.pvpmon.com

how is it ? is that sound good ? easy to remember ? easy to type ?
(2013-08-05, 01:26 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-04, 11:09 PM)War Wrote: How  bout we shorten battle monster and do battlemon? Lol

battle mon is in use

can you also evaluate

www.pvpmon.com

Link for some reason is not working for me, anybody else having the same problem?
Resident noob
(2013-08-05, 01:27 AM)PupK9 Wrote:

battle mon is in use

can you also evaluate

www.pvpmon.com

Link for some reason is not working for me, anybody else having the same problem?

It's URL that is not in use.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-08-05, 01:43 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2013-08-05, 01:27 AM)PupK9 Wrote:

battle mon is in use

can you also evaluate

www.pvpmon.com

It's URL that is not in use.

oh pfft my bad lol
Resident noob
(2011-08-28, 12:52 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Our current url is : www.monstermmorpg.com

Tell me your ideas about new one. It has to be short and logical Smile and before writing here please check that url whether taken by someone else or not.

GrandCrusade ?
how about monstermmo?
www.pvpmon.com sounds fine to me. its easy to type is easier to manage than monstermmorpg (no offence)
CUBEASTS! CUBE BEAST! DDUH
(2013-08-15, 08:45 PM)vexsis Wrote: www.pvpmon.com sounds fine to me. its easy to type is easier to manage than monstermmorpg (no offence)

yes i already purchased it
it is one of the options

i was also planning

www.battlemonsters.com but the owner wanted 850$

extremely high price Smile not going to pay more than  200$
  • 8(current)