• 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If we happen to change domain name what would you suggest
(2017-05-21, 03:10 AM)Albinasogy Wrote: fantastic publish. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time. I am dealing with many of these issues as well..

This has to be a bot lol
I would agree that a story would make the name easier. There are a ton of monsters, so it may be difficult to work in.

I am confused, though, because the first post said that it was just a domain name change, but it seems like everyone is renaming the whole game. M3O seems really easy to me. I wanted to suggest mmmorpg, but M3O is much better.

However, if the whole game is being renamed, then it could be better to get a story first. That requires a writer (if the story is written in English, then preferably written by an English speaker) and an editor. I am professionally an English teacher living in Taiwan right now. I can write some, but I am not a professional writer. I am a good editor though. :)
If you make a thread about a troll instead of reporting the post, the thread will be deleted.
Okay, I vote for the first one
  • 10(current)