• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If we happen to change domain name what would you suggest
www.M3O.com ftw.....but since you already purchased it....pvpmon sounds fine :p
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I like quanto's since it's already the shorthand we use for the game lol
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
what would you say about this guys

Title: Battle Monsters
Url : www.bamon.com
seems inconsistent with what we already have.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
These monsters need some name and lore to go with it. A rich backstory might help us come up with a good name,
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2013-08-21, 08:06 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: These monsters need some name and lore to go with it. A rich backstory might help us come up with a good name,
^ THIS

I want the name to have something to do with the word "Ancient." Ancients are the highest rank, and before V2, Arena Leaders were referred to as Ancient Sages and their badges were Ancient Gems. I prefer the Sages over the Leaders, as they could have something to do with potential game lore.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Tamingmasters.com
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
I still say cubeasts cuz we catch em in boxes; uk, cube + beast...anyone?
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
someone already did somthing simmair to that boxmon but i agree with Galiant full suportBig Grin
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
mastermonsteronline.c om? or monstermasteronline.c om? MMO for short. xD
everyones always putting monsters in the name like that has to be set in, but thats not the only theme, so i was thinking 

trainersonline

trainersmmorpg * i like this one and the current domain name

captureonline

creaturesmmorpg
Digi
Poke
Fake
Monster
Pet
Summons

https://www.dpfmps.com nuthin
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
i would suggest
Ancientmonster.com not many people would agree but i like
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
(2014-10-27, 10:52 PM)Eramyst Wrote: i would suggest

good name. I agree on this one.
(2014-10-27, 10:52 PM)Eramyst Wrote: i would suggest

Adding my support for this; Ancient Monsters is short, sweet, simple, and has tons of potential for lore.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Thanks!
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
well name is really important however more important is revamping whole site

adding new features and mobile support

later i will think a great name this time Big Grin

with consideration of suggestions here
(2014-12-15, 12:20 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well name is really important however more important is revamping whole site

Mobile support would be really handy. May even bring in more players.
There's a lot to go into that however.
(2015-02-02, 02:14 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 12:20 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well name is really important however more important is revamping whole site

Mobile support would be really handy. May even bring in more players.
There's a lot to go into that however.

yes i am planning mobile support hopefully in v3 design
When I first started playing I agreed that there should be a new name, but now I dont really see why monstermmorpg isn't viable. Especially if you are using m3o.com, that is a pretty good domain imo.

If you were to change it though I think my favorite suggestions are: Monster World Online (MWO), or something along the lines of Ancient Saga Online or something involving ancients or legends. Most of those names involving 'Monster' such as MonsterCraft just seem pretty unoriginal.
(2015-05-11, 04:11 AM)Entriquit Wrote: When I first started playing I agreed that there should be a new name, but now I dont really see why monstermmorpg isn't viable. Especially if you are using m3o.com, that is a pretty good domain imo.

If you were to change it though I think my favorite suggestions are: Monster World Online (MWO), or something along the lines of Ancient Saga Online or something involving ancients or legends. Most of those names involving 'Monster' such as MonsterCraft just seem pretty unoriginal.

mwo very good suggestion but taken Sad
Glorious Monsters is one idea
Fool Ya Fool~Killer.bee
I still like ancientmonsters, and that older suggestion exomon. Tongue I'm really looking forward to mobile support for this game! Then I could play it when I get bored at work.
(2015-09-05, 06:03 PM)Mutie Wrote: I still like ancientmonsters, and that older suggestion exomon. Tongue I'm really looking forward to mobile support for this game! Then I could play it when I get bored at work.

yes mobile support extremely important and have became priority
how about MonsterMayhem ??
i also think that changing the name from monster to something else for example, MysticalMonsters
wow so many ideas / super long thread Tongue
Hello. And Bye.
(2015-05-11, 04:11 AM)Entriquit Wrote: When I first started playing I agreed that there should be a new name, but now I dont really see why monstermmorpg isn't viable. Especially if you are using m3o.com, that is a pretty good domain imo.

I like, Monster World Online (MWO), as well. Sounds simple and straight-forward. Simply a world with monsters that is accessible online. It helps newcomers know what the game is basically about before even reading through the description.
  • 9(current)