Thread Closed
  • 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
Hello everybody, I'd like to join this Guild and be a part of it's amazing crew! I love the game and i'm almost always online i was sent here by iRemember and here is a link to my profile page :3

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=440328
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
(2012-05-20, 08:57 PM)Ellioum Wrote: Hello everybody, I'd like to join this Guild and be a part of it's amazing crew! I love the game and i'm almost always online i was sent here by iRemember and here is a link to my profile page :3

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=440328
Okey Dokey. Welcome to the Pirate Guild, you are ranked.. Bounty-Hunter.

If you need any information regarding the guild, please look at the first post.
On extra ranks, you can have more than 1 rank there. So, if Iremember is a recruiter, he can also be PVP proficient which shows which member can do what to help others.

Whoever is PVP proficient, pm me some pvp strategies such as :
Team set-up and strategy.
Monster set-up such as held item, move-set, and nature.
Other stuff for pvp.
Welcome Ellioum to the Guild Big Grin
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
I kinda think I was busier here than usual. The first post has been updated significantly with a lot of features. I have plans for us to get more active as a guild together.

Hmm.. I guess all that's left is the big update that makes the game soooooooooooooooooooo much fun where a lot of people will be involved.

Thank you those who stuck with TM, TNH, PH, CT, RVCT, and CFP ^^ and thank you newcomers as well. We are going to have a fun time here Smile Lots of tournaments and events and rewards and such.
I want all members to participate in this :

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...ent-of-FUN

It's for some general pvp knowledge.
Well it depends when it is =S I have my physics final wed and thursday and my math test this wednesday then all of next week finals so ill be busy studying =S but after next week its summer for me Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
o.o
Vice-Captain of the Pirate King, is this a new rank which i see before me? hmm i dont think it would be hard to get. sorry guys but this will be mine. I WANT TO RANK UP
Kami look at your pm
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
(2012-05-21, 11:59 PM)Kai_Sr Wrote: Kami look at your pm
You leave Akatslowi, come here, leave here, go to Akatslowi, and then come here again? I'm not taking this anymore .-. Too many people did it. I didn't expect a person like you to do it.

[Image: access_denied.gif]
kami pm
The Dragon Slayer

ONE last chance. Only one.
[Image: Everybody_gets_one_by_Kenneh.jpg]
Look on the first page. There's information for people who quit their old guilds and want to join this one. It requires battling.
ok thank you Kami i will not mess up this time.

Ok who do i have to battle i am on now!
The Dragon Slayer

You can battle me tomorrow. I'm tired and going to bed now.
Ok cool i will be here!
The Dragon Slayer

I read the whole thread and everything makes sense, its structured properly and clearly describes what CFP is all about. It would be an honor to be apart of a movement such as Crimson Fang Pirates.
Village of the Dragon
Glad to hear it Smile Hear is figuratively btw lol

Welcome to Crimson Fang Pirates. The life of being paid ^_^ We have our own motives yet we can do work for others as long as we're paid Smile

We can also be called Crimson Talons. That's our other name that I plan to keep Smile Crimson Fang Pirates are just to support our pirate-y side.
welcome, Smile
Alright guys. Whoever gets Vice-Captain of the Pirate King is able to lead the guild when I cannot. Currently, we have no one for that rank. I pick whoever is fit for that.

1) They have to be very knowledgeable in the game.
2) They have to be strong. Maybe I'll say.. Around 20 awesome pvp monsters at level 100.
3) A nice person.
4) Leadership qualities.

They cannot destroy or boot anyone from the guild. Only I can do that lol.

--------

Well, I'm going to get a haircut and be back.. In a few. So, cya later Smile

Also tomorrow, I have to be at school for the Art Show. I only need to spend 30 minutes there but it'll probably take me an hour to go and be back because I'm walking there =_=

Umm... sometime this week, idk. I'm doing laundry O.o so I won't be on for that late afternoon.

Yar, that's why I won't be here long for some days this week. The weekends, everyone is off lol. I'm going to see Battleship. I heard it sucked but I want to see it for myself Tongue

---------

Well, whatevers whatevers. Happy trails lol
(2012-05-22, 07:15 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: welcome, Smile
Thank you, glad to be here.

(2012-05-22, 07:23 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Alright guys. Whoever gets Vice-Captain of the Pirate King is able to lead the guild when I cannot. Currently, we have no one for that rank. I pick whoever is fit for that.

1) They have to be very knowledgeable in the game.
2) They have to be strong. Maybe I'll say.. Around 20 awesome pvp monsters at level 100.
3) A nice person.
4) Leadership qualities.

They cannot destroy or boot anyone from the guild. Only I can do that lol.

--------

Well, I'm going to get a haircut and be back.. In a few. So, cya later Smile

Also tomorrow, I have to be at school for the Art Show. I only need to spend 30 minutes there but it'll probably take me an hour to go and be back because I'm walking there =_=

Umm... sometime this week, idk. I'm doing laundry O.o so I won't be on for that late afternoon.

Yar, that's why I won't be here long for some days this week. The weekends, everyone is off lol. I'm going to see Battleship. I heard it sucked but I want to see it for myself Tongue

---------

Well, whatevers whatevers. Happy trails lol
Yeah i heard the same about Battleship that's why i went to see The Dictator, really funny if you have a sense of humor lol
Village of the Dragon
Kami are you ready to do that battle?
The Dragon Slayer

I just logged on. If you are ready, post in game chat.
I was just wondering do we have any events or anything like that once were in, any scheduled pvp's in order to show how we play or style?? Once we join basically what do we do then other than pvp each other to rank up??
Village of the Dragon
sorry but im leaving Crimson Fang Pirates, lack of training
i will still help people in here if they want to have knowledge in pvp
(2012-05-24, 05:54 PM)CvSLUSH Wrote: I was just wondering do we have any events or anything like that once were in, any scheduled pvp's in order to show how we play or style?? Once we join basically what do we do then other than pvp each other to rank up??
Well, I don't have much prizes and ideas for events, you can always suggest.

Also, donate to the team's account CrimsonTalons.

(2012-05-24, 06:05 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: sorry but im leaving Crimson Fang Pirates, lack of training
i will still help people in here if they want to have knowledge in pvp
lack of training? <_< I refuse this '-'

We got a nice logo/banner from Wulfpachi Smile You can find it by clicking this link Quack

and look at the front page of this thread.

New announcements, please look on front page.
(2012-05-24, 06:22 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 05:54 PM)CvSLUSH Wrote: I was just wondering do we have any events or anything like that once were in, any scheduled pvp's in order to show how we play or style?? Once we join basically what do we do then other than pvp each other to rank up??
Well, I don't have much prizes and ideas for events, you can always suggest.

Also, donate to the team's account CrimsonTalons.

Im not really worried about prizes, i just rather learn the game like the intro describes and have fun doing it while building a strong team of monsters and friends that can dominate on any playing plain. Tell me how to donate and i will put something in periodically.

*sorry...edited just to fix the fail quote tags*
Village of the Dragon
hey guy's and thanks for letting me join Kami

Also what happend to the Tournament-of-FUN cos i would like to join it.
The Dragon Slayer

Tournament of FUN is in the new thread, just refer to it by posting here. I'll add you to list of the participants. Since some members here have exams, I'll hold the starting date of the tournament.

CvSLUSH, I put something on trade from CrimsonTalons and you just offer some good monsters and gold to it. Tell me that you donated via pm and I'll accept the trade.

Also, I have created some very challenging tournaments for the 4 parts of the guild. They all have their own type and they will take forever lol. You don't have to do them now, you can do them in the summer time after the update. It does not matter to me.

About that new thread, it's for all of our Events and Tournaments. I will update it gradually, meaning whenever I am able to.

Anyways, have fun with the guild, challenge yourselves and set some goals in the game Smile Recruit new members as well and show them our awesomeness!!
ow ok cool

also kami check your pm's, i will start doing the thing what we have talked about in pm asap
The Dragon Slayer

I would like to join!
iremember asked me to join, so I was hoping I could join...

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=309047
[Image: judai_yuki_by_deathfiendofmagic-d4enuhr.png]

(2012-05-26, 06:16 PM)Herostar Wrote: I would like to join!

iremember asked me to join, so I was hoping I could join...

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=309047
Welcome to the pirates. You are ranked Bounty-Hunter Smile
  • 5(current)