Thread Closed
  • 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
I believe you did.
Yea, you joined. I'll add you ranks later.
welcome, if want help at anything in game just pm me here or in game

-Zero
okay.. thanks Smile
like it.. love it.. do it.. Tongue
Just added 2 new ranks. Marine Admiral - 3 Spots and Vice-Admiral - 3 Spots.

Try and get it while it's open. You know what to do Cool
My rank just keeps getting less and less important
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
^ lol true
Constantly dying yet never dead
Try harder to get a better one? Lol.
I will

Credits to SparrowHawk
guys, please please be active more unless your busy with life no other excuses, the team need to improve you guys are strong but lazy to train we need to catch up not fall behind
Dark.Zero, let's form a fun contest via pm ? O.o
i've got my gcses coming up so for the next 2 months from early may i won't be on much
Pein- your a strong person, your like the army leader. when clan fight you give tips etc
rain,irem,roll- you guys are the silent killers, also strong, secret key
flamez- you are strong and the team business leader etc,
edens- your the destroyer and helper to young ones
Dei- Ofcourse your the leader, you lead the team also eam business
Me- im just the joker
Refrex, Ruin91, Walkenator25, Onizuka, Nixa- you guys are the future of the team,

Team business - person that tells the team if the trade was reasonable, if buy or not etc
(2012-04-23, 06:44 PM)iRemember Wrote: i've got my gcses coming up so for the next 2 months from early may i won't be on much
That's alright. I'm not really expecting much activity with teams anyway =_= What I mostly want is more guilds here so we can actually get something started.

Akatslowi just pulls people out. So many people in there have the traits to make their own but are scared going up against akatslowi. Mostly just to be with friends, it's not even about the whole clan thing.
I got my final and last GCSE's, yes i understand you guys are busy but why not come on weekends or 2 days a week and level around 2-4 levels that would only be around 30min. I see only 1 or 2 people come on weekends and not train that much, even in the summer we train, we will be far behind since most dont tain because akatslowi are training daily, why not train on summer but you have to put your spirit in, dont give mercy on training, if we did this we could or maybe not be near.
I'm definitely training in summer. I have enough level 100s as it is right now. I even sold about 7 ._.

I want to get as many level 100s I can, as long as I like them. I only get the monsters I like. Tongue

But training right now is long ;-;
New announcement : We are to stop recruiting for a while until Division of Fallen Heroes gets at least 5-10 members and stays active.

We need another guild here besides us and Akatslowi. It's super boring so let's kick things up by helping these newer guilds get some members Smile
good luck to you guys also :p
(2012-05-07, 01:55 AM)EternalDarkness Wrote: good luck to you guys also :p
I feel like getting rid of most of your forum accounts.
perm ban like 5 of the alts lol
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
New Announcements :
  • a few requirements were added. Those that are already in do not need to meet them.
  • Ruin91 removed.
  • Iremember is now the team's recruiter.
  • Still looking for a team artist.
  • Stop recruiting for torito747. He has members now.
  • 3 new guild additions are added. Check the first page of this thread to see what they are. You cannot join them at this time. They will be open when we acquire more members.
  • Guild might be separated into 3 parts but we are all still one guild.
  • Please donate to the team's account - CrimsonTalons
sorry i have been away. Will also be away for more time, exams next week Sad
When the update comes, I can make this promise to you all :

I will host many tournaments/events for this group and I will personally train a lot of monsters to some good levels as prizes. I'll be on this game a lot and I shall prepare a lot of awesome prizes. Cool

^That's my promise and I plan to stick to it. I am also going to be working (hopefully) in RL.
off t: congrats on your 4000th post

on t: very nice...and would you mind deleting that thread on your team forum that ghost made...you know the one about our team forum location? that would be very much appreciated...and thanks
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I don't have the link to the forum '_' I kinda stopped using it.

I'll ask someone for it.
I deleted that forum link yesterday

Credits to SparrowHawk
The front page had a giant mega update. It is still being updated and improved.

We need more members people!!!! We are going to be challenged soon. We need more more more members!! ACTIVE members.

Akatslowi has over 50 people. We have.. less than 20 now, for some reason e.e
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
I didn't even need to use that to post..

Anyways, the OP is always updated. Please look there for any new information. Also, old members are allowed to join. I lost the forum but then I was looking through some old pms in hopes of not losing the forum link.

I found the forum link and found some members. My apologies for forgetting you. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrRBBAIagFeE3onnb78vR...sIzZjRWU-B]

I know it's a long time from now.. Not that long but a long time but when the game is updated hopefully with a decent amount of NPCs, I will personally train some pvp mons for you. I'll give you all 2, if you re-join. I'm not bribing you to re-join, it's an apology for forgetting ;-;
Drakosukus, Arbogon, and Korrodo, I think they also should become The Merciless Basilisk Squadron star monster..
new monster has complete dragon combination with the other 17 types..
kami i wanna join! lol Big Grin
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
  • 3(current)