• 17(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
wow sad to see these guys go. wonder whats gonna happen now
Signature Shop
i was jk :p imma join d.a.s :3
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I, Ghost, invite you to join the Ghost Alliance. More information inclosed in original post.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A-...#pid101598
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Well, I'm locking this thread.

Crimson Fang Pirates had a long run, a vast journey across the sea. Whenever they came across an opponent, they went full force, showing no mercy. To be the best pirate crew out there, we challenged everyone. Made no alliances, we wanted to see how far we could get with our own power. Assisting those that need it, as long as they pay us back in the future. Offering our power for money, growing stronger and having a bright time.

That bright time ended when we went into the most deadliest of seas, the poisonous end we met. The sea that made the dead rise, surrounded us. It used different strategies of defeating us whether it be trickery, illusions, guerrilla tactics. It somehow knew who were the strongest in the crew and made mockery of them before ending their lives. Taking away the lives of the young pirates afterwards, the dead sea dawned over our ship. It had the leader pinned down to the edge of the ship, forcing his eyes to watch the horror that came upon to him and his crew.

Left alone, he was forced with vigorous decisions. The one decision, that leaves him as a prideful captain, was to die with his ship instead of continuing the journey. He wouldn't die willingly, there was no way. The only time he will let death crawl upon his body is when his physical and mental limits were breached, continuing the fight even with a numb body. No feelings were left, nerves destroyed, and he kept fighting. Surrounded at the last moment, the last move he used was Bomber. The ship, the remains of the crew, and himself were blown to infinity.

The end O.o or is it...

Wow, that story completely sucked. Thread locked.
  • 17(current)