Thread Closed
  • 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Crimson Fang Pirates - Mercenary Guild - Disbanded
Aren't you in akatslowi?
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-12, 11:57 PM)Pein Wrote: Hawk do you have any plans for the guild when BIG UPDATE comes
Planning some events. Training and what-not.

(2012-08-12, 11:58 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: id like to join Cfp ^_^
Not sure yet.
(2012-08-12, 11:58 PM)Pein Wrote: Aren't you in akatslowi?
nope
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Made some banners for CFP... hope yah like em..
[Image: 28a5ht3.jpg]

other one ->
[Image: 2iw0ylf.jpg]
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
I would like to joint the Crimson Fang Pirates. My best monsters are around lvl 70. I have three legendaries, 4 zeniths...I think. I am currently not a member and will be very loyal. I am also very active in Monstermmorpg.
-Zerenthian

(2012-08-13, 04:42 AM)Zerenthian Wrote: I would like to joint the Crimson Fang Pirates. My best monsters are around lvl 70. I have three legendaries, 4 zeniths...I think. I am currently not a member and will be very loyal. I am also very active in Monstermmorpg.
-Zerenthian

Post your profile link please ^_^
Sure thing. Here it is. https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=477270
am i in cfp or ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
u should go with piraid
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-08-13, 01:34 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: am i in cfp or ?
haha zach sparrow said not sure yet and he is away at band camp so I guess you have got to wait until he returns to find out

(2012-08-13, 01:31 PM)Zerenthian Wrote: Sure thing. Here it is. https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=477270
cool zeren you are accepted. Go ahead and start doing missions and such if you want. I can't edit the list with your name because it is sparrow's post, but I'll make sure he does it as soon as he gets back. Welcome to cfp
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
Awesome. Smile What missions are there for me to do?
welcome to the team Zeren

Credits to SparrowHawk
This is the link to our mission page:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...sions-Page

You can earn points to help you rank up in the guild. Enjoy!
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
Zerenthian is pirate ranked. Get 4 level 100 monsters and I'll make you a bounty-hunter ^_^

There are other things to do in the guild. We have our own tournaments and events page (which needs to be updated)

Anyways, I am leaving right now. Cya l8r everyone Tongue

[Image: Marching_Band.jpg]
(2012-08-12, 11:45 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Alright guys, new announcement. I just re-checked my time schedule annnnd... I will only be inactive starting August 13th - 17th ^_^ Monday - Friday, I'll be gone.

So, I will be here after that week, in August. I start school in September but school won't stop me from being here!!!

I will make random team signatures with random monsters ^^ No requests please!

--------

Hey Spitsy, can you make a Crimson Fang Pirate banner? Big Grin Please
Ok sure i will see what i can do, do you have any suggestions like what you want in it? or shall i just make some think and see what you think?
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
(2012-08-13, 04:54 PM)Spitsy Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 11:45 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Alright guys, new announcement. I just re-checked my time schedule annnnd... I will only be inactive starting August 13th - 17th ^_^ Monday - Friday, I'll be gone.

So, I will be here after that week, in August. I start school in September but school won't stop me from being here!!!

I will make random team signatures with random monsters ^^ No requests please!

--------

Hey Spitsy, can you make a Crimson Fang Pirate banner? Big Grin Please
Ok sure i will see what i can do, do you have any suggestions like what you want in it? or shall i just make some think and see what you think?
he told me piribbean and ahuiver, i made one, but he didnt say anything, so i dont think he liked it lmao
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Did Zach just change groups 0.o talk about moving season
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Spitsy just make anything. I wanna see your style.
ok sure no problem Smile
The Dragon Slayer

I have to add..

Zerenthian
Cpt. Obvious

to the ranks. They are both pirate ranked. I want to add at least 5 users so I'm going to wait for 3 more to join.

I will start an event soon. I currently do not have an idea about one right now, so if you do, please give me a full, organized explanation of a fun event for our members via private messaging.

Thank you.
Planning a big return as soon as possible, sorry for my being inactive
Irem so nice to see you on forum

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-16, 11:56 PM)iRemember Wrote: Planning a big return as soon as possible, sorry for my being inactive
That's okay.. for now. Dodgy

Anyways, I have another reason to not be here as much.. my right wrist is sprained. I can't do anything with my left hand but now i have to use it.
How do I do a mission?
(2012-08-17, 08:49 PM)Zerenthian Wrote: How do I do a mission?
Find the mission page.. it's very simple. It's mostly involved with playing the game.
Hey guys, I'm just showing off my new sig lol xD

Anyways um..

this is the missions page https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...sions-Page

Oh and.. we are still looking for a good team event. Please send one of us (SparrowHawk or xCyndaGIRx) a pm with your event suggestion.

It will be posted here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...ournaments
That is where all of CFP events and tournaments will be posted.

The thread still needs to be updated, sorry about that. If you have a special kind of tournament or event that we could use in the future, please send us a pm.

We still need donations to our team account CrimsonTalons.
More monsters will be thrown up for trade and sale by CrimsonTalons. We need more donations from everyone in the crew. The ones that do not have to donate are those who are beginners.

It would be nice to get more gold and more awesome monsters so we can get some nice prizes for future events and tournaments. We'll start holding lotteries once a month soon but we need prizes!!!!

Those are the announcements right now folks ^_^ Keep playing, look forward to the update, and have fun with your lives.
[Image: FlygonSig.png]
The 8th post on the events/tourny page is an actuall tourny, how do you enter? or has it happend already :O

Edit: I prolly shouldnt be on inactive list, like nearly everyones inactive so it seems irrelevent at this point, i havent been on this game at the same time as anyone else in the guild for about a month, which is prolly why i look like im missing more than most.
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
Here you go Sparrow this is what i have came up with Smile

https://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25...anner1.png
The Dragon Slayer

(2012-08-21, 04:33 PM)Spitsy Wrote: Here you go Sparrow this is what i have came up with Smile

https://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25...anner1.png
I thought your work were the sigs you were using .=.
i can do some think ells if you do not like it?

Just mite take me longer to do them if you won't it more complexed....
The Dragon Slayer

• 14(current)