• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Batma(n)fia:Game Ovah! Town wins! Role PMs up.
Its hard to get a read on anything when there isn't anything to read.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Agreed. There is literally nothing happening here.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Replacements might be happening today for arkon/silver.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Srry about that, I've been offline the past few days. (Darksiders 2) Needless to say I've been busy lol. anyway can't say who I want to vote for so eenie minnie mineie mo...

Vote: Zach
"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected."

"The gods themselves,
Humbling their deities to love, have taken
The shapes of beasts upon them. Jupiter
Became a bull, and bellowed; the green Neptune
A ram, and bleated; and the fire-robed god,
Golden Apollo, a poor humble swain."
that's a great game and all, but you need to bold your votes.
Irem replaces Arkon.
Votecount Mark
Snorlax:2(Zach, KNost)
Knost
ScarletRaven:2(Quanto, Snorlax,)
RF:1(Remmy)
Quanto Konami
Remmy

Votelog:
Snorlax: Zach
Knost: Zach>Snorlax
ScarletRaven: Snorlax
RF
Quanto Konami: Zach
Remmy:Silverwhite
4/6 to lynch
Zach is at L-2.

accurate as of post 37
One is not simply too busy for mafia which requires regular posting as you should know when you signed up..
Another game taking precedence over mafia is unacceptable! 
Voting by Silver despite absence and apparent random choice of person to vote for lynch...perhaps trying to vote for hammer whilst trying to maintain an unconcerned attitude towards vote...interesting...To start with...
Vote: silverwhite
This...accidental slip or innocent choice of words? "anyway can't say who I want to vote for so" On the other hand...only 2 people have not voted for zach so far. What if knost had not withdrawn his vote? Nevermind...anybody heard from snorlax lately? coming on voting for zach...with no other comments?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Seems to scum aren't very good actors huh qk?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
sorry no comment there knost...i'm a horrible actor myself...something about the lying...
hmm...anyways they could be town and just acting scummy/they are unavailable...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-02-25, 06:24 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: sorry no comment there knost...i'm a horrible actor myself...something about the lying...
hmm...anyways they could be town and just acting scummy/they are unavailable...
lol I was jk ing QK. I'm sure they're just unavailable.
Ah Quanto good spot...don't know how I missed that! Wonder what zach and snorlax have to say?...
ScarletRaven replaces Zach.
I shall s@ve everyone
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Prodding everyone.
So where are we? No one died. Zach turned into a girl and no ones posting which makes it hard to find the scum. 

Anything I'm missing?
Heard Snorlax is seriously sick and will not be able to play..so
Unvote: Silverwhite
Vote: Snorlax
ya guys want i can harass my friend who plays irl into joining right now.
You run the show orbo. Do what you think is best.
I'm in
Okay. Silver white is being replaced with IRL friend RF.
Sup you factoring hectopascals.
/confirming. lemme trip out a reread.

(2013-02-22, 08:30 PM)Knost Wrote: agreed let's cut the dead weight and get this moving.
Vote: Zach
KNost, what makes zach dead weight as opposed to a low profile townie?
(2013-02-23, 07:43 PM)Knost Wrote: un-vote: Zach

then you switch your vote... without zach having done anything that made him less deadweight? Dislike.
(2013-02-23, 08:04 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: going to leave my vote on zach for the nonce...you know it's kind of unnerving to not know how many mafia there are...I'm guessing either 2 or 1...since we started with needing 4/6 to lynch...having 3 or more mafia would basically have been a mafia win at the beginning// *all they would need to do is get a townie to vote on another townie...then all the mafia hammer and wam game over*

But even with just 2...if there is a mislynch...

So maybe 1?

Anyways townie points for knost in my opinion...withdrawing his vote to try to forestall a hammer...
3 maf at the beginning would have endgamed us immediately. I'm Sure we're dealing with 2 and an indy, or something like that.
(2013-02-27, 04:34 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: I shall s@ve everyone
stop being so obvious, you're important.
(2013-02-27, 05:27 PM)iRemember Wrote: Heard Snorlax is seriously sick and will not be able to play..so
Unvote: Silverwhite
So him being v/la makes him the lynch choice?

why isn't my avatar working? /bummed

if it isn't obvious, snorlax is insanely obv town and should never be lynched.Unvote wherever my slot has it.
This is gonna be fun...
It's only fun if you're not scum.
Just to confirm, zach is replaced by scarlet, silver is replaced by righteous and I replaced ark...
Okay, probing Snor to see how he responds, not necessarily sticking to the vote. But would rather get the ball rolling and start getting some posts in so I can create reads on players rather than having to make some guesses or found a vote on inactivity...
And there is not really much to go on to take Snorlax's word as truth..could be an act, we don't really know, however...
Unvote:Snorlax
I will withhold my vote until I can build up a satisfactory read
(2013-02-27, 06:26 PM)iRemember Wrote: Just to confirm, zach is replaced by scarlet, silver is replaced by righteous and I replaced ark...
Okay, probing Snor to see how he responds, not necessarily sticking to the vote. But would rather get the ball rolling and start getting some posts in so I can create reads on players rather than having to make some guesses or found a vote on inactivity...
And there is not really much to go on to take Snorlax's word as truth..could be an act, we don't really know, however...
Unvote:Snorlax
I will withhold my vote until I can build up a satisfactory read
 Alright. seems legit. I'm assuming you read the crumb rightly?
What do you guys think of an inactive lynch today?
Seeing as remmy has unvoted me makes me think hes a townie.He could also just be withdrawing vote to take suspicion off himmself for voting for an obvious townie,and could be waiting to try and kill me when night phase happens.Hmmm what to do.

Vote:iremember
(2013-02-27, 06:37 PM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Seeing as remmy has unvoted me makes me think hes a townie.He could also just be withdrawing vote to take suspicion off himmself for voting for an obvious townie,and could be waiting to try and kill me when night phase happens.Hmmm what to do.

Vote:iremember
 That's...so confusing0.o is he town, or isn't he?
He isnt a townie.
why isn't he? is lynching remmy, who's acttively posting, better then lynching an inactive?
  • 2(current)