Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all,

Wish for this section of the board to be more popular therefore I will try to post my drawing daily. Please note that I can't draw or colour so yeah lol.

Enjoy..

[Image: quen_zps6e4a18cf.jpg]
oh don't you even >_>,can't draw my tush
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Attempts? ATTEMPTS? ATTEMPTS?!

lol
(2012-12-27, 02:35 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Attempts? ATTEMPTS? ATTEMPTS?!

lol
^^^^^^^ this
These are attempts. First try on everything here. These are attempts o-o

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-S...ngShowcase

^Attempts.

These are not attempts.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Attempts-to-Draw

^Not Attempts.
._. dei,you put the wrong thread,i believe this in an actual attempt --> https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-B...#pid107646
You put a link to a post lol.
i mean this is an attempt .-. https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-B...t-drawings
They are attempts. I like your guys drawing. Its nice and clean looking not rush jobs like mind. Well here another rush attempt.

[Image: dragon_zpsa4ce6ee5.jpg]
Just EPIC
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-27, 06:34 PM)echosoul Wrote: They are attempts. I like your guys drawing. Its nice and clean looking not rush jobs like mind. Well here another rush attempt.

[Image: dragon_zpsa4ce6ee5.jpg]
if this is rush fakemon 0.0 i'd love to see a time consuming one
Can never finish a work. Here another fun one..

[Image: flyervi.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
These are good examples for you Zac, look at the shading on the small dragon. The shading goes from a dark outline, to dark grey, to light grey, to the backgroud color white. The lines are important, but the amount of shading is important too, if you put too much, its rubbish, too little, it looks even worst. The shading works with other colours too like, a blue. It would have a black outline, dark blue for the farthest shading, normal blueish, then lighly fade into white with a sky blue. Idk if this makes sense. Great picture by the way ^^
Only shade dark colors into it if its a deep part of the monster,like towards its tale, but shade with mostly normal grey like towards its back.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
these are alll tablet drawings!!!!
pfftt~~ cant draw? where do you live!! mars?
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2012-12-27, 09:13 PM)Ghost Wrote: These are good examples for you Zac, look at the shading on the small dragon. The shading goes from a dark outline, to dark grey, to light grey, to the backgroud color white. The lines are important, but the amount of shading is important too, if you put too much, its rubbish, too little, it looks even worst. The shading works with other colours too like, a blue. It would have a black outline, dark blue for the farthest shading, normal blueish, then lighly fade into white with a sky blue. Idk if this makes sense. Great picture by the way ^^
Only shade dark colors into it if its a deep part of the monster,like towards its tale, but shade with mostly normal grey like towards its back.
Thank's for the info ^_^ btw nice drawing Echo O: *cough*KameNeedsToGetATabletx.x*
this makes me want my tablet back lol.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
If you get tired of looking at black and white stuff.. Here a bird face for you.. Again not good with colouring stuff.

[Image: bird_zpsd92a53fa.jpg]
^_^ nothing to say ^_^
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Attempts you say? Change it into "Masterpieces"; don't lie to us.
Constantly dying yet never dead
they are very nice and very good shadings
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I'm still learning just like you guys. Taking a break from drawing

Here some pixel arts I used to make for fun graphic design tournaments prizes I hosted. Feel free to use them if you like.

[Image: Lust.png][Image: Koncopy.png][Image: HollowKoncopy.png][Image: FullHollowKoncopy.png][Image: NinjaKoncopy.png][Image: Who1.png]
(2012-12-28, 06:34 AM)echosoul Wrote: I'm still learning just like you guys. Taking a break from drawing

Here some pixel arts I used to make for fun graphic design tournaments prizes I hosted. Feel free to use them if you like.

[Image: Lust.png][Image: Koncopy.png][Image: HollowKoncopy.png][Image: FullHollowKoncopy.png][Image: NinjaKoncopy.png][Image: Who1.png]
Pixel Art :3 I am also beginning to do pixel art, teach me master ~.~ Here's the thread.
Constantly dying yet never dead
lol yeah they are nice
Here another fun one..

[Image: ghost.jpg]
[Image: Memory.png]
You taking requests? ^^
Be Blinded By My Prowess
nice took time to get where his head and eyes were lol
MAKE A TURTLE! >:'O