• 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.2.0 TEST
i got about 9 million during the rank update today but i shows only this much and its not just me other players too
[Image: screenshot4lj.png]
when we click on the second page of all monsters page it takes us directly to "search by username page"
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-04, 03:49 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: i got about 9 million during the rank update today but i shows only this much and its not just me other players too
[Image: screenshot4lj.png]
when we click on the second page of all monsters page it takes us directly to "search by username page"
yes because someone had over 2.1 billion gold and it broke the system

second page problem fixed
Can we have the evolution changed on this monster?

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Grimarrow...er-Dex-804

It says special attack has to be greater attack when its attack stat is waaay greater than the special attack. It's a physical monster due to those stats.
(2012-12-04, 08:41 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Can we have the evolution changed on this monster?

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Grimarrow...er-Dex-804

It says special attack has to be greater attack when its attack stat is waaay greater than the special attack. It's a physical monster due to those stats.
now this is a rare thing

i will re assign transformations

will put some restriction to prevent such cases

if bigger than 200% of another stat do not make its transformation
That sounds better. Thx
And on a similar subject...monster's that need a certain move to transform...but cannot learn that move...

For Example:

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Phather-Monster-Dex-662
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-12-04, 09:04 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: And on a similar subject...monster's that need a certain move to transform...but cannot learn that move...

For Example:

None of its evolution learns Jet Burst except the last one xD
LOL. Have fun trying to get Ankeleton's Sp.Att higher then it's Attack. When you do, I will personally make you a monster of your design for the game But in all seriousness, yeah. Some of that stuff probably should be watched out for '^';
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
(2012-12-04, 09:04 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: And on a similar subject...monster's that need a certain move to transform...but cannot learn that move...

For Example:

this is fixed at my local. will be fixed at next big update

Quote:LOL. Have
fun trying to get Ankeleton's Sp.Att higher then it's Attack. When you
do, I will personally make you a monster of your design for the game
But in all seriousness, yeah. Some of that stuff probably should be watched out for '^';

that is why we have test server Big Grin for this problem i just set a threshold. the comparison stat won't be bigger than 2x of the other stat.

you see i have written over 8000 lines of codes for these software
. they are based on rules that we both determined. so we are fixing the rules together Smile
Speaking of Phylecther, didn't Henrie redraw that family...?
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Yeah. There are a few of the most recent re-draws (Namely that line and Rottop) who are incorrectly labeled for the graphic artist. I did the concept (except for Phylecter), but Henrie has the art now.

Other problems!
Desun evolves when learning Beak Sword, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
Banaby evolves when learning Mythical Plant, but can't learn the move (Its evolution can on the other hand)
Blazanzee evolves when learning Brutal Fang, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
Onevious evolves when learning Clinch, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
The artwork for Sunch and Televisire are switched
Concept artist for Dractiel should be chaoscreator
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
(2012-12-05, 03:42 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Yeah. There are a few of the most recent re-draws (Namely that line and Rottop) who are incorrectly labeled for the graphic artist. I did the concept (except for Phylecter), but Henrie has the art now.

Other problems!
Desun evolves when learning Beak Sword, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
Banaby evolves when learning Mythical Plant, but can't learn the move (Its evolution can on the other hand)
Blazanzee evolves when learning Brutal Fang, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
Onevious evolves when learning Clinch, but can't learn the move (its evolution can on the other hand)
The artwork for Sunch and Televisire are switched
Concept artist for Dractiel should be chaoscreator
now this move thing was an algorithm problem so i fixed algorithm and all monsters will be fixed Smile no need to look for individual monsters

also i will send you the final file. can you please fix this concept artis drawing artist problem. it is kind of confusing for me Smile
good job Thanks
  • 8(current)