Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » "it's simple" he said. - also closed due to inactivity
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"it's simple" he said. - also closed due to inactivity
try not to ask about the title, but I'm opening another role play!

the story: you have been living the typical life (the normal boring kind) and of course you run into a mysterious figure selling trinkets (strange ones at that) you buy one and, because this is one of my stories, you get teleported to a strange place where you are asked by a powerful being to help save the entire existence of the dimension you were teleported to he tells you "it's simple" you are now helping this being hoping to go back home after all is said and done...

character sample:

name: you need a name like anyone else

gender: *does not care if your male but have a female character or the other way round*

race: human, orc, elven, machine, dragonic (human/dragon breed), just have fun with this one

class: surprise me, make something up; a move set is suggested

move set: common moves like punching is set so I'm expecting things like; ghost summon, gravity void, freeze cannon, etc. (try to not over load moves or have cheat moves like invincibility please)

weakness: you cannot make a character without at least one (to add some flavor)

optional: come up with any extra random things if you wish

you guys should know the normal rules i will add rules if need be (as in I'm forced to put new ones in cause someones causing trouble)

trying to.. well try my hand at another role play (this one is much more open as you can tell)

Edit: had to make the point more clear about weaknesses that's all
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
Uh...Kinda confused me for a bit so it took me some time to understand it ._. I guess I'll join =3=

Name: Glace (since I always use her in all of my RPs...)
Race: Uh...Fox people? xD
Class: Uh...Warrior/Mage? Idk something like that xD
Move Set: Can I just make something up as I go along in this RP? ; ^ ;
Weakness: Water... (    ._.)
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Name- Tobias (use it a lot mow)
Gender- Male
Race- Lycans (aka wolf guys)
Class- Rogue (close combat, going on df- not dead frontier- here)
Moveset- IDK
Weakness- Silver (lol)
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Name: Yoshimoru, or Yoshi for short what ever you like to calls him

Class: GunSlinger

Race: Human

Move set: Perfect shot, Deadly Zero, Cure bullet, Barraging Blaze, (learn more skills as the story continues)

Weakness: Electric
its fine to make up a move set as you go though in case you guys wanted to know
also if you want you can make up quest and goals but its not necessary

name: Viper

actual name: ember toxin (you see where this going?)

class: dark mistress (some how this has nothing to do with dark powers at first =\)

race: elven/dragon hybrid (makes sense to me really)

move set: lots of ailments like poison, burn, lower def, lower pow (starts off with only hindering and slow damage moves, learns better stuff laterz)

weakness: anything that can heal [unless its health steal] I'm talking stuff like heal, regenerate pulse actual moves that heal the target and of course if she, herself uses any heal moves shes fine but another person different story

(2013-01-09, 12:41 AM)Alex330 Wrote: Name: Yoshimoru, or Yoshi for short what ever you like to calls him

Move set: Perfect shot, Deadly Zero, Cure bullet, Barraging Blaze, (learn more skills as the story continues)

Weakness: None

please have weakness i will not accept this till you have at least one

Thanks to meta and my artist's block, I drew a fox person. Tongue
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-01-10, 10:12 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Thanks to meta and my artist's block, I drew a fox person. Tongue
LEMME SEE IT NAO.

Anyways, when shall this start? . 3 .
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-10, 02:16 AM)blackwayve Wrote: its fine to make up a move set as you go though in case you guys wanted to know

class: dark mistress (some how this has nothing to do with dark powers at first =\)

move set: lots of ailments like poison, burn, lower def, lower pow (starts off with only hindering and slow damage moves, learns better stuff laterz)

weakness: anything that can heal [unless its health steal] I'm talking stuff like heal, regenerate pulse actual moves that heal the target and of course if she, herself uses any heal moves shes fine but another person different story

(2013-01-09, 12:41 AM)Alex330 Wrote: Name: Yoshimoru, or Yoshi for short what ever you like to calls him

fine I put Electric
(2013-01-11, 02:44 AM)Alex330 Wrote:
(2013-01-10, 02:16 AM)blackwayve Wrote: its fine to make up a move set as you go though in case you guys wanted to know

fine I put Electric
 thank you also why did it show my character post when it had nothing to do with the weakness post 0-0 they're two different post...

lets see we have four people right now... i am going to wait till Friday afternoon (my time after work; about 1:00-ish pm) to start this thing (hopefully i will have completely planed what i want to do with my character by then if not then who cares I'm starting this thing) or you know, you guys could start this as soon as you wish (a.s.a.y.w. in text speak) you don't have to wait for me if there are at least 3-4 people to start off with (I'll allow people to join in when they want to be fair)

edit: no seriously why does it combined post like this? ?-?

posts combine as to prevent multiposting(unless you're a mod or wait a certain amount of time between posts)
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-01-11, 07:31 PM)orboknown Wrote: posts combine as to prevent multiposting(unless you're a mod or wait a certain amount of time between posts)
oh ok thank you for the explanation =3

(2013-01-12, 12:35 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-01-11, 07:31 PM)orboknown Wrote: posts combine as to prevent multiposting(unless you're a mod or wait a certain amount of time between posts)
oh ok thank you for the explanation =3
so when do we start
(amazed that you guys didn't start without me but i digress)

not exactly sure why i have to protect this dimension even so i have nothing but infliction moves and an attack called "cursed hex" that has a completely random effect wonder if there are others... oh well I'm sure if there are other people i will end up running into them; first stop dark forest! *starts walking to Le dark forest* i hope that i at least get to keep my powers when this is all done and who knows maybe I'll get something out of this regardless; to adventure! *epic adventure music here*

((HEY. I was in school. Doing school stuff. As in watching Mission Impossible in Algebra. Pretty good movie actually. Pretty funny too xD Oh and my character has some ice powers btw...))

Glace was walking around the same forest that Viper was in, except she got lost at some point. "I hate the dark. It's creepy. Like some kind of random creeper person will jump out all of a sudden. Oh, and it's cold here too. Not that it bothers me though..." She said quietly to herself. She then suddenly bumped into Viper and screamed. After screaming for a very long while, she froze him and facepalmed. "Why must I always scream then freeze? First that little bunny and that snake and now this...random person. Oh well." She said, walking around the frozen person.
Small words FTW 8D
Doesnt look like im too late beacause its still friday!
Name: Zero
Race: Human(Specificly Greek as son of Poiseidon)
Class:Water summoner
Moveset:Tidal Wave throw, Mess with the Mist(Bassicly can make you see halucinations),Sword,Can Call/Communicate with Sea animals and horses(thats right horses look it up) PS can learn new skills throughout
Weakness: Electricity, Celestial Bronze
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2013-01-12, 02:49 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((HEY. I was in school. Doing school stuff. As in watching Mission Impossible in Algebra. Pretty good movie actually. Pretty funny too xD Oh and my character has some ice powers btw...))

Glace was walking around the same forest that Viper was in, except she got lost at some point. "I hate the dark. It's creepy. Like some kind of random creeper person will jump out all of a sudden. Oh, and it's cold here too. Not that it bothers me though..." She said quietly to herself. She then suddenly bumped into Viper and screamed. After screaming for a very long while, she froze him and facepalmed. "Why must I always scream then freeze? First that little bunny and that snake and now this...random person. Oh well." She said, walking around the frozen person.

((.-.) icy..my characters female....))

*luckily has a way to thaw myself out and uses "instant burn"*
what was the big idea!!(>_<) your lucky that my burning move cant burn me when frozen! wutev.. i have no time for dealing with you right now I'm off to go find some spider called "gya-nya" (don't try to pronounce it trust me save yourself the trouble)

(2013-01-13, 02:24 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 02:49 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((HEY. I was in school. Doing school stuff. As in watching Mission Impossible in Algebra. Pretty good movie actually. Pretty funny too xD Oh and my character has some ice powers btw...))

what was the big idea!!(>_<Wink your lucky that my burning move cant burn me when frozen! wutev.. i have no time for dealing with you right now I'm off to go find some spider called "gya-nya" (don't try to pronounce it trust me save yourself the trouble)

((Don't blame me for typing 'he'. It's the iPod's fault since it has auto-correct and apparently it corrected 'she' into 'he' and 'her' into 'him' and bla bla bla O.o))

"Oi! Who are you and what are you doing here in this...forest place?" Glace asked as she caught up to Viper.
Small words FTW 8D
Tobias wandered the forest, muttering to himself. "Stupid people with their stupid words..." He came across a fox person. "Hello..."

((Why you looking for a spider? They be scawey.))
LIKE A BOSS

((BTW, my character's accent is Scottish and sometimes British O~0 Mostly British though.))

Glace got spooked and accidentally froze the random person that came up to her. "Why must I always freeze people?!" Glace yelled and sighed.
Small words FTW 8D
don't worry i got this .-. *thaws person out with instant burn*

i was brought here by some powerful being to protect this dimension from some super powerful evil or something i think he called the evil "collapse wraith" or something and it has the power to break apart anything by breathing on it with black ominous smoke and he told me to beat the minions of said evil and the first one i must rid this place of is a giant spider in the dark forest temple

not exactly sure how he think i can do anything with all status infliction moves.... -_-

Tobias shook himself off, tossing his knife in the air. 
"Wonderful. The first evil minion is my phobia. So, how do you plan on taking him down? Note how I said YOU. I'll probably be huddled in the fetal position in some corner."
LIKE A BOSS

Ugh were am I *gasp* WERE THE HECK I'am this place doesn't look like the training camp!? I THIS PLACE IS SCARY I WANNA GO HOME!!!. Alright (yoshi you got your self into this mess now I need to get out) of it lets see if theirs any people near by?
(2013-01-16, 10:13 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Tobias shook himself off, tossing his knife in the air. 
"Wonderful. The first evil minion is my phobia. So, how do you plan on taking him down? Note how I said YOU. I'll probably be huddled in the fetal position in some corner."

all i have is my status inflictions so i could set the thing on fire sense poison is out or i could use some other damage over time (d.o.t.) infliction move that works on the spider any clue fox girl?? (currently doesn't know any names) by the way what's up with you folk?
the name's viper to my friends by the way...

oh...My name is Yoshimoru or you can call me Yoshi. By the way do you know were I can get out of this place?
"Um my name's Glace, thank you very much." She said in an annoyed tone. She then added, "Well I could always freeze the spider thing. It's a shame that it's a spider since I'm pratically in love with them."
Small words FTW 8D

what was the big idea!!(>_<Wink your lucky that my burning move cant burn me when frozen! wutev.. i have no time for dealing with you right now I'm off to go find some spider called "gya-nya" (don't try to pronounce it trust me save yourself the trouble)
So wait Wayve i tried to join on friday am i allowed to join?
(2013-01-17, 01:55 AM)Zerion Wrote:

what was the big idea!!(>_<) your lucky that my burning move cant burn me when frozen! wutev.. i have no time for dealing with you right now I'm off to go find some spider called "gya-nya" (don't try to pronounce it trust me save yourself the trouble)
So wait Wayve i tried to join on friday am i allowed to join?

hop on in .3. an if you must take that quite litteraly by "hopping" in...

doesn't matter to me how its taken out i just have to.... he said that if i could find a way not to need it to die then good if i have to kill it then fine he didn't seem to care how thing get done and if you must know the spider has a piece of some item that will help defeat the evil warlock named "Curse" and the guy who brought me here did not care one bit how i get each of the pieces so if you want to save gya-nya glace i hope you know how to get said piece from her without having to destroy her or her eggs

"Well, it is a shame that it's a spider, but I GUESS I'll kill it if necessary." Glace said and shrugged.
Small words FTW 8D
Hmm speaking of hopping....

Zero had just woke in the middle of the night at 3:00 AM he went to the bathroom and saw a portal so he put clothes on and hopped into it
(2013-01-18, 08:26 PM)Zerion Wrote: Hmm speaking of hopping....

Zero had just woke in the middle of the night at 3:00 AM he went to the bathroom and saw a portal so he put clothes on and hopped into it

(random and lolz) *wonders whats going on with the rps here only now realizing school is eating everyone's time*
I'll give my two rps the rest of the month to pick up like i will always do if nothing happens i shall closes them due to inactivity

i understand time issues so if there is enough interest to revive them if they go down i shall bring them back so no worries and carry on (has work tomorrow morning so yea)