Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » "it's simple" he said. - also closed due to inactivity
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"it's simple" he said. - also closed due to inactivity
The Portals force was so powerful when Zero feel out he slammed into a locker
Zero: Oh great school just what i traveled at 3 in the morning to come see
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2013-01-20, 03:54 AM)Zerion Wrote: The Portals force was so powerful when Zero feel out he slammed into a locker
Zero: Oh great school just what i traveled at 3 in the morning to come see

???: trifle luck me boy... it looks as though you ended up at my castle and now i must control you for my evil desires or destroy you which ever comes first i have enough to deal with what with my rival bringing new heroes in and all.. so tally so! *takes you to the dungeon by using three very muscular brutes*
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
*Wasn't on*
"Well, if you could kill it, it'd be best."
((Talking about meta's little gya-nya thing.))
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

"Where is said spider thing anyways?" Glace asked.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Yoshi: do you guys know were you going?
they don't i do it's really close to where we are now in fact *moves away a bunch of leaves* it right over there *points to a giant temple made of cobwebs and bones* that is gya-nya's temple it would look like it would be filled with spiders but gya-nya is the only spider in this jungle and the only one we are forced to deal with hope you guys aren't weak to poison or paralyzing attacks because that all the attack she has but first... to the top of the temple!

(glad to see things pick up a tiny bit i understand that people are busy with school and stuff so don't worry I just have to keep this fact in mind)

Zero:i dont think so since i feel like flooding the place
All the sudden a huge tidal wave came through and Zero dissapeared
Zero: thatll teach him to try and take me away sheesh
(2013-01-23, 01:22 AM)Zerion Wrote: Zero:i dont think so since i feel like flooding the place
All the sudden a huge tidal wave came through and Zero dissapeared
Zero: thatll teach him to try and take me away sheesh

???: well, well it seems i have a different problem *snaps fingers* (somehow this causes the place to de-flood) i must at least make sure no one finds and breaks my distortion crystals (think chaos emeralds that cause distortion of reality) oh yes i have the perfect idea! OH HeHaHo!

HeHaHo: yes master crypt? *think of jokers voice here but higher pitched*

crypt: go find our friends and have my men tear them apart for me.

HeHaHo: yes right away master! *runs off with about 10-15 random evil soldiers*

Tobias grunted as he pushed aside the webs. "Gross, better use my Heaven's Blade thingy," he said, raising his knife, slashing through the air making a blade of air that cut through the webs.
LIKE A BOSS

"Jeez, I'm probably the only girl in the whole world who loves bugs and arachnids and shwiz..." Glace muttered to herself. She then poked Viper and said, "Oi! Uh...are we there yet~?"
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
try not to use that thing too much one wrong slash and the whole thing crumbles then we will end up swimming in web *said in a slightly why-did-you-not-do-that-earlier tone*

we are almost to the top glace *starts to whisper to you* and between you and me i don't exactly like that this is a spider either i like them myself

"DOES EVERYONE LIKE SPIDERS BUT ME?" Tobias shouted. "The little ones are cute, but anythhing longer than 1/8 of an inch is creeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyy........"
LIKE A BOSS

Yoshi: I don't like spiders I was bid by an arachnid and got poisoned and the doctors my older sister had to heal me when I was young. i'm still scared of them today *shutters*
gya-nya: who dares come up here? how dare you enter the cob-web temple! prepare to become poisoned for all eternity!!

me: sorry miss nothing personal but its time to take the psyine crystal piece from you

gya-nya: what?? no you shall not have it i rather die then give you it!!

me: that's what i feared...say good bye to the living world!

*battle music plays*

Zero: Hmmm so how do i get out of here Oh wait ill just go to where i was first at that school!
crypt: hmm yes i should but up my untouchable shield while i can there is no humanly or inhumanly possible way anyone can get past it while all my crystals are in perfect condition

(got very busy for a while so yea)