Poll: What should we do with the accuracy percentages?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Change them to 300%
90.91%
Keep them at 200%
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote on changes to the accuracy system!
Cefurkan asked me to open up a poll regarding whether or not the accuracy % in V2 should be fixed or not.

He said that if the majority approve of the change then he will fix it. 

I think it is widely accepted that a change back to the 400% V1 days would be WAY too extreme, so instead I propose a compromise of 300%.

This would make accuracy work properly without making it Version 1 overpowered lol

Please Vote!! 

Below I've added a past argument I made for accuracy to be changed.  

The accuracy % needs to be fixed. 

When I get an enemy monster down to -5 acc it should, in my opinion, barely ever hit me. Problem is that in v2 if I get a monster down to 50% acc, raise my evasion up to 200% and it tries to hit my monster with a 80% accurate move, it will hit me 20 % of the time. That means that 1/5 times you try to switch in your glass cannon when your enemies accuracy is at its lowest and your evasion is at its highest, your monster will get hit and maybe KO'd despite all your setup work. 

Let's look at another common scenario. You get the enemy down to 50% acc and try to switch in. The enemy uses a 80 acc move because, "Why not? My acc didn't go down that much!" With this situation the monster switching in (with 100% evasion) would get hit 40% of the time. 40% of the time! That's insane! lol Why would you even chance it? Almost 50% of the time I'll get hit on the switch in so I just wont! (thus killing Glass cannons and your favorite trembling and hallucination monsters)

The point is that the current pvp evasion/acc system is broken. 

This kind of unreliability makes pvp hard to get into. A lot of us spend time trying to think of ways to mix up pvp, but with the game as is you're almost forced to battle with no switch in's and to battle straight up because you know that there's literally a 40% chance that your switch in will get hit even if you've killed the enemies acc and a 20% chance even if you've done everything in your power to make it any different which will only happen if you make it past getting your switch in in the first place!

I know in v1 the 400% accuracy/evasion was abused, but that was because of the poor move pools. The game has changed. We have a lot more monsters with stat resetting moves, we have more acc increasing/evasion decreasing moves and we have random abilities with increases the chance for acc effecting abilities exponentially.  

In my opinion the max accuracy and evasion buff percentages should switch to 300% and the debuff percentages should be changed to 15% a stage.

If you agree please respond in this thread saying so and I'll add you to the list of supporters. 

Supporters:
1. Knost
2. Capt. Obvious
3. Scarlet Raven
4. XxVietboxX
5. War
6. Uchiha Clan
7.TexasToast
8. Mlinka
9. Viperinaw
10. Alex330
11. Iremember
12. Cinnamon Spider
13. Snorlax
14. Aladdino
15. Purplepuddin
16. FalconX
17. Char02
18. Mdndt
19. Luxord322
20. Zachery Matthews
21. Aniki
22. River Song
23. Kai_Sr
24. CabinTom
25. Snorlax
26. Orboknown
27. UriTheLostLight
28. Prayudi
29. Blackout
30. Zero0Shift
31. Mr187
32. Quanto
33. Staff V.
34. Arlaxeon 
35. CrobbyWobby
36. Kamenshi
37. Jammie
38. Redsky94
39. Snes
40. Leklad
41. Collector
42. Lake Beast
43. XspiritX
44. Nade Lord
45. ShadowWolf
46. Mister Emissary
47. Guider
48. Garez
49. K_K
50. Ramza_X

Thanks,
Knost
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I'll be your 51st.
(2013-07-21, 02:41 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: I'll be your 51st.

lol I have a joke for that...but I'll keep this thread clean. Smile

Thanks Prysma!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
support this idea, very annoying have a -5 accu monster hit me... makes me sad too :'(
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR YOUR CHOICE!
I know what your joke was knostSmile I'll be your 52nd supporter.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Count me in, I also agree that sux when you have +5 Accur and +5 evas, they have -5 Acc and they still hit q(<.< )
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
i support
i support as well, beating the mized arena leader was a pain due to this problem Smile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
you've got my full support Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I Support
+1, that will be really helpful for last arena too
vote done man cef do it cos we like it Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
i agree knost
you know i support this Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Voted! supported once, will support again
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
You should've put my name without me even saying 'I support'

Anything that could improve/make PVP better? why not lol
WAIT A MINUTE...

I want an explenation... Did anyone mention that Knosty here is talking about how he wants THAT THE ACC DEBUFF SHOULD DECREASE EVEN MORE...

But in this thread hes asking us if we want the ACC BUFF to change to 300% ?

Logic FTW <3
Supported this on the first thread, supporting it again.
Still supporting, still number 2 ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Vote done Wink
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Voted! Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I agree it should change to 300%
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2013-07-21, 12:10 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: WAIT A MINUTE...

I want an explenation... Did anyone mention that Knosty here is talking about how he wants THAT THE ACC DEBUFF SHOULD DECREASE EVEN MORE...

But in this thread hes asking us if we want the  ACC BUFF to change to 300%  ?

Logic FTW <3

It applies to evasion also, so thats a big part of it.

As far as debuff goes, at the moment when someone decreases accuracy it takes it down 10% each stage. With this new system it will be about 15% a stage which means you can take someones acc down to 25%.

Good looking out though, I don't think I'd remembered to explain that part lol
i dont pvp, and this does not effect me, but...seeing as the majority of the pvpers would like to see this happen, im FOR it. so you got my vote Wink
count me in sir knost Smile
[Image: 30hpxzl.jpg]
aye!!!
Mhmm.... Still supporting... Now my yetee can get rid of acc master with just 1 radiance...

I clicked keep at 200% though... But im still in...

Though... I will wonder what will happen to Cautious and Berserk mons... As you say, per stage -15%... then at -5 they will have 0 accurary... xD
*joins crowd of rioting MonsterMMORPG players and solutes* I support the 300% accuracy *waves huge flag with 300% spray painted on it and throws a Molotov cocktail* HOORAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Resident noob
As someone who uses acc reducing evasion increasing moves a lot, i'd like these changes lol...