Poll: What should we do with the accuracy percentages?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Change them to 300%
90.91%
Keep them at 200%
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote on changes to the accuracy system!
(2013-07-22, 07:42 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Mhmm.... Still supporting... Now my yetee can get rid of acc master with just 1 radiance...

I clicked keep at 200% though... But im still in...

Though... I will wonder what will happen to Cautious and Berserk mons... As you say, per stage -15%... then at -5 they will have 0 accurary... xD

I have a remedy for this.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I already explained that to someone else, but for better understanding of the mechanics, i'll do it again here.

A monster with the Beserk ability will start the fight at 75% acc.
Those 75% are in fact, mathematically speaking, the "starting 100%" from which on increases and decreases are calculated.
10% of 75 are 7,5% actual acc. lost per stage decreased, for a minimum of (rounded as displayed) 37% accuracy.

The same would be applied for a decrease of 15% per stage - the total you are left with would of course be lower (about 19% rounded, or in other words 25% of the original value), but you can never reach 0% accuracy.

Evasion is not exactly the same as Accuracy, but i felt like this explanation would clarify the general game mechanic.
[Image: un76e.jpg]
(2013-07-22, 09:04 PM)Dandragoon Wrote: I already explained that to someone else, but for better understanding of the mechanics, i'll do it again here.

A monster with the Beserk ability will start the fight at 75% acc.
Those 75% are in fact, mathematically speaking, the "starting 100%" from which on increases and decreases are calculated.
10% of 75 are 7,5% actual acc. lost per stage decreased, for a minimum of (rounded as displayed) 37% accuracy.

The same would be applied for a decrease of 15% per stage - the total you are left with would of course be lower (about 19% rounded, or in other words 25% of the original value), but you can never reach 0% accuracy.

Evasion is not exactly the same as Accuracy, but i felt like this explanation would clarify the general game mechanic.

And there ya go. I have a couple low bp high acc moves I'll be adding that might help out our Berserker friends also. 

It will work out.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN ANY TIME SOON OR ARE WE GOING TO BE WAITING TIL V3?
I give my full support Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
how well working current system atm ?