Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique Value moves error.
Exclamation 
The Moves based on Unique Values aren't working properly. 

It seems to me to still be working off of the Unique power type still as opposed to how it was designed in V2 to be a type specific move. 

For example, Water Blast should be a Water Type move, instead it seems to be a Normal type move per the Grasilicks Unique power type.
I tested this by trying to hit a monster who is immune to normal moves and this is what happened. 
[Image: 44066767-a3a1-4ce7-a4ff-dc3884db5042_zps1b5623d3.jpg]

I then tried another mon using a similar move called Intense Heat. It was supposed to be a fire type, but because the Fendark I used had a Ground Unique power type this happened.
[Image: 1eef3462-dfce-44a8-8122-f9f88e822762_zps32259627.jpg]
Considering people looked at these new moves and donated based on them being included in the monsters move pool as advertised, someone needs fix these Unique values moves and fix them so that they are the Type they should be.

I'll go through the moves and pick out all the ones that have to be fixed like these two.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
unique value moves uses the monster unique value type
not the attack type itself
Insect Power --> Bug type

Shadow Crash --> Dark Type

Great Cyclone --> Dragon Type

Electric Power --> Electric Type

Timed Punch --> Fighting Type

Intense Heat --> Fire Type

Cyclone --> Flying Type

Ghastly Plight --> Ghost

Magical Plant --> Grass

Richter Scale --> Ground Type

Ice Queue --> Ice Type

Light Blast --> Light Type

Prior Strike --> Normal Type 

Unique Poison --> Poison Type

Spirit Wave --> Psychic Type

Rock Shower --> Rock Type

Magnetic Wave --> Steel Type

Water Blast --> Water Type

(2013-02-25, 09:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: unique value moves uses the monster unique value type
not the attack type itself
Than why not make it one move like Unique Power?

Thats not how the move is described.

Than that needs to be more clearly described. Ask anyone else who read that and they would agree with me. 

Poor explanation.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
agreed. it needs to be more specific or just create 1 move,and use the unique power type,or just remove unique power type
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-25, 10:05 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: agreed. it needs to be more specific or just create 1 move,and use the unique power type,or just remove unique power type

correct. it should have planned that way Big Grin
So what's the fix for this then?

wouldn't it make sense to change the moves to the specific types like everyone paid for, since I already have them listed for you, if for no other reason than to keep donators happy?
idk if unique can be changed,if so,..couldn't people be able to donate for abilities ?
(2013-02-25, 11:23 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: idk if unique can be changed,if so,..couldn't people be able to donate for abilities ?
Obviously they can't donate for either Zack. 

My point is that people are donating for specific abilities, which means they have specific builds for them in mind. Builds which may depend on a same type priority move that they thought was available to them. Now if all the sudden that move isn't available because of poor wording, that, to me, doesn't seem fair or right. 

Especially considering the remedy is so simple.
yes you can donate for abilities. abilities donation = monster donation price

also too late for the unique power thing. we can fix the description if you write a new one

you should have reported and want a change during test period
(2013-02-26, 04:42 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes you can donate for abilities. abilities donation = monster donation price

also too late for the unique power thing. we can fix the description if you write a new one

you should have reported and want a change during test period
I didn't notice it before. No big deal. 

I'll write another description and pm it to you soon.
I would like to know more about donating to change a monsters abilities Cefurkan.

If i want to change my monster's abilities will i have to donate a certain amount for each ability i want to change or a set price to change all 3?
Also will the price go up if the monster is zenith/legend/ancient?
(2013-02-26, 09:50 AM)J0E Wrote: I would like to know more about donating to change a monsters abilities Cefurkan.

If i want to change my monster's abilities will i have to donate a certain amount for each ability i want to change or a set price to change all 3?
Also will the price go up if the monster is zenith/legend/ancient?

chaging 1 and 3 ability are equal

i updated donation thread

For getting the abilities you want = 2x money of the original donation amount
Example if you get a starter it is 10$. So if you also want to set abilities you want, it will cost 20$. If you get 100 level it would be 10+10+25 = 45$
So if you want to get a new ancient with special abilities you wanted = 50+50 = 100$
You can also change existing monsters abilities. If you want to change your existing ancient abilities = 50$
does this mean someone cant go out and catch a mon then donate for ability change ?
(2013-02-27, 12:23 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: does this mean someone cant go out and catch a mon then donate for ability change ?

yes you can change ability of existing monsters