Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock and Zachs' "eeveelutions"
Here is where Shock and I(Zach) will post our drawings of technical eeveelutions,whether it be a bird or a rat,we shall post (:

we are up for suggestions (: just post below

[Image: a10i1t.png] 20% done
suggestions;
Rock crocodile, single type. Rock.

The rest are dual types with rock.

Fire crocodile.
Water crocodile.
Grass crocodile.
Dragon crocodile.
Fighting crocodile.
Flying crocodile.
Dark crocodile.
Light crocodile.
Steel crocodile.
Ghost crocodile.
Poison crocodile.
Ground crocodile.
Electric crocodile.
Psychic crocodile.

Turtle evolutions

fish evolutions
You seriously made a new account? =_=
(2012-12-28, 11:19 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: You seriously made a new account? =_=
Smile Zach's Idea.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

he said he couldn't keep up with threads,neither can i,so we made a new acc .-.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-12-28, 11:23 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: he said he couldn't keep up with threads,neither can i,so we made a new acc .-.
Mhm... But this doesn't mean I'll abandon my old threads.
LIKE A BOSS

lmao,didn't think ya would :p,but this is just to keep up with the thread easier,i to will not abandon my threads :3
I would have just put a thread tracker in my signature.

Like this. Any time you've got more threads than you can keep track of in a thread, this is the way to go, lol

*facepalm* henrie you genius x.x
You are freaking amazing, henrie
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-28, 11:30 PM)Henrie Wrote: I would have just put a thread tracker in my signature.

Like this. Any time you've got more threads than you can keep track of in a thread, this is the way to go, lol

Once V2 is released, I'm going to make a new forum outline thingy. Media section will be totally revised.
couldn't have said it better myself 0.0
Where's the hyperlink button?
LIKE A BOSS

Oh lordy, I'll be looking forward to a revision on the forum. Any chance that we can condense the heck out of the number of subjects? We've got so many forums that could easily mean the same thing. >_> Speaking of off-topic. Bananas. I gotta go work on a tutorial. Since everyone got tablets for Christmas, it falls to me to teach them the glory of gimp. x'D I am the Gimp Goddess, apparently. (...We have a tutorial section, don't we? How horribly underused, it is.)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-28, 11:37 PM)Henrie Wrote: Oh lordy, I'll be looking forward to a revision on the forum. Any chance that we can condense the heck out of the number of subjects? We've got so many forums that could easily mean the same thing. >_> Speaking of off-topic. Bananas. I gotta go work on a tutorial. Since everyone got tablets for Christmas, it falls to me to teach them the glory of gimp. x'D I am the Gimp Goddess, apparently. (...We have a tutorial section, don't we? How horribly underused, it is.)
Yea. I have to think of it from scratch now since the better revised one was on my old comp.

Yes, we have a tutorial section o-o Graphics Showcase.
MAKE TURTLE EEVEELUTIONS >:O
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-12-28, 11:42 PM)Ghost Wrote: MAKE TURTLE EEVEELUTIONS >:O
OK!!!!!!!!!
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-28, 11:38 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:37 PM)Henrie Wrote: Oh lordy, I'll be looking forward to a revision on the forum. Any chance that we can condense the heck out of the number of subjects? We've got so many forums that could easily mean the same thing. >_> Speaking of off-topic. Bananas. I gotta go work on a tutorial. Since everyone got tablets for Christmas, it falls to me to teach them the glory of gimp. x'D I am the Gimp Goddess, apparently. (...We have a tutorial section, don't we? How horribly underused, it is.)
Yea. I have to think of it from scratch now since the better revised one was on my old comp.

Eh, we could probably continue this in the staff section. Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-28, 11:43 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 11:38 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:

Eh, we could probably continue this in the staff section. Tongue
Oh you two. But regardless, start your tutorial! i need it soooooo badly. Layers make my head hurt. Sad
and "GIMP Goddess..." who called you that? X'D
LIKE A BOSS

Updated with metamouse,20% done,next: Coloring,lighting,then shading
(2012-12-28, 11:53 PM)ShockAndZach Wrote: Updated with metamouse,20% done,next: Coloring,lighting,then shading
What is?
LIKE A BOSS

Rock crocodile, single type. Rock.

The rest are dual types with rock.

Fire crocodile.
Water crocodile.
Grass crocodile.
Dragon crocodile.
Fighting crocodile.
Flying crocodile.
Dark crocodile.
Light crocodile.
Steel crocodile.
Ghost crocodile.
Poison crocodile.
Ground crocodile.
Electric crocodile.
Psychic crocodile.

They are all dual types. Ofc, dual with rock types.
noted
DRAW FISHY EEVEELUTIONS >:3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
added
i know bunny eeveelutions
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I would love to see Bee 'eeveelutions'

Bug
Bug / Rock
Bug / Water
Bug / Light
Bug / Fire
Bug / Grass
Bug / Poison
Bug / Steel