Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such heavy books makes me want to stay a freshmen.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-05, 12:57 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 12:31 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 12:26 AM)Dawn Wrote: Why you hafta post this? >_> Two days. I already have homework in Algebra II, Bio, and English. And band if that really counts. But eh.

Just too much walking involved. And too much things to carry. T_T
Aren't you in highschool? Can't you just carry your books in your bag or sumthin?

That's what I do. I don't feel like carrying them so my back carries them.

I have to carry three textbooks for my morning classes. They don't fit in my bag tbh with you. Plus, I don't have enough time to walk to my locker and back (which is about a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile) in five minutes. Yes. Most of my classes are on the other side of the school. My locker's at best, a 4 minutes walk, considering all the traffic in the hallways.

So yes. Pain. Pain. Doesn't help that my bio book is almost as heavy as my mathbook and spanish book combined. >_>'
My school's building is in the shape of an E sorta. There's a lot of traffic <_<

The principles patrolling hallways.. Fights breaking out.. People being stupid.. Yea there's nothing new over here.

lol thats happens in my school every day you can here people shouting fight fight fight
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
im a freshman this year ;-;
get up at 5:30 to walk to starbucks EVERYDAY :'D
school starts at 7:00
gets out at 2:22, Classes are awesome too Big Grin 4 classes for half the year then they switch at the start of the third semester. MORE CREDITS~ P.E. , Alg, LangArts, Ceramics
Then i go to Break Club/ Cross country ~~ my school is awesome.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i got tomorrow off.. and on school days i wake up at 6:00 school starts 7:30 ends 2:30 except for mondays it ends 1:50 shortened days on mondays and im a junior in college.. i forgot to add that i like my teachers this yr my hardest classes are eng 3AP Pre calc H and AP USH
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Y'all are like lucky. I live like 10 miles from everything. No Starbucks, no McDonalds, no anything within walking range. :\

And I can't drive. Depressing, no?
shoot i get payed 35 to do peoples homework Big Grin
ghost ur a freshmen too!!!! awesome!!! now theres @ FRESHMEN HERE! and yeah highschool is wicked awesome! *HIGH FIVE*

Likely Like Likey Likee
Omg guys I forgot to tell you that my school store sells muffins for $1 every monday!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!

chocolate chip muffins.. chocolate chocolate chip muffins... coffee muffins.. *_* for $1

and back to school night serves coffeee!!!!!! *_* me love coffee.
Dei you repeated chocolate chip muffins twice!! XD and btw at my school chocolate chip muffins are free ._.

Likely Like Likey Likee
i will not be on during school Hour's.
i will have Mad homework or Art assments so i probly wont be on when i have thoughs,
i'll stop by in the mornings to see how everyone is...
Big Grin happy schooling Big Grin
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

I have craploads of homework each day since I have honors and biology at the same time(Which means I have no time for going online or anything else important to meh). My school starts at 8 AM ends at #:04 PM. Each Monday I have late arrival so school starts at 9 AM (Which is epic). After school I work backstage for plays, and events everyday which usually takes an hour to get things done, for tech week I'm at school even longer. I'm quite busy each day....I'm glad that I'm not in Orchestra this year(or semester if I figure things out) because that would mean no after school stuff because my mom wants me to pay more attention to my violin.
(2011-09-05, 05:07 AM)Hello1234 Wrote: Dei you repeated chocolate chip muffins twice!! XD and btw at my school chocolate chip muffins are free ._.
I meant there was a muffin that is chocolate with chocolate chips in it. Learn your muffins r.r
-.-" sorry im not a muffin expert.........;_; my bf who is a girl told me that she liked me when i was going out with another girl! then my bf friend told my bf that she likes me ;_; and now they both like me ;_; idk what to do! im stuck in the middle. my bf is awesome and i dnt wanna lose her and her friend is cute and funny ;_; my bf told me this at school. and well :/

Likely Like Likey Likee
This thread is to chat about anything that goes on in this school or anything that has "school" in it lol.

iHBSAUIO anything.

Fights..
Stuffs..
Rules..
Teachers..
More stuffs..

Yea XD

So.. let's start?? Anything related to school. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EDUCATIONAL!!!!!!! IT'S JUST A TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITH SCHOOL!!!!

I have 2 days of school next week XD Woo!!!
dude.you already made a thread about school .-.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I lost it <_<
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...ool-Thread
i found it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i had a half-day today and Monday PE Tuesday and Wednesday missed 3rd and 4th period
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I got suspended for 10 days now. Tongue

I basically have the month of November off XDDDD If only I had some money to go on vacation xD

suspended for 10 days O.o what did you do?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Check my newest thread lol
Id high five you right now. LOL.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]

Yo guys r lucky i still gotta get up 4:00 a.m. to go to school >.< plus i live far from it!! Sad but im lucky i got a driver Big Grin

Angry i dont like school it kept me away from this game!! but the forum accounts were deleted from pokemon craft so we had to create new ones!?
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

My School Is Okay But I Get Homework From Each Lesson Every Day Unless It's Near an Exam In Which Case It's To Revise A Ton Of Stuff -_-
Interesting article regarding the United States' education system: https://www.saratogafalcon.org/content/u...-countries
I'm at college, and it totally sucks xD
my school is ok i guess but we r taking exams this week and i am not a big fan of taking test.
[Image: 277851-vegeta_vs_goku.jpg]

You guys aren't the only people to find that School is boring.
I also hate Homework, after school activities, I don't like going out of the house apart if I want to go on my stunt scooter, homework sucks, I just don't do it... I want to do well but homework makes you feel like you have school every day all day until you get a job!

Anyway I will see if I can take my phone to school and chat on here in lessons! Big Grin
I once went into an exam on 2 hours of sleep, i powered through it and fell asleep on the desk, 20 minutes later while the teachers were walking around , one of them poked me awake >.>
You dare Challenge ME ?