Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you wanna talk about school, this is the place ^_^

I'm only off during school hours. I don't care about homework, I do it at the last minute or homeroom or whenever I feel like it.
I don't participate in after school activities because :

I don't like people.
I don't want to see people after school. School is over. Leave me alone.
I wanna go home. It's not my thing.

Well, share what u wanna share lol XD

I eat at school.

Likely Like Likey Likee
lol i dont do school activities either but i do my homework once i remember too lol ppl in school annoy me cant wait to finish school cuz since im kinda smart ppl are like can you do my homework at first i was like ok then i started charging ppl 20 dollars
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Wow i get paid 10 dollars for hw but you get 20? hmm i should start taking intrest now.

Likely Like Likey Likee
meh i only go to school for my friends im pretty happy i got classes filled with just friends i kn and ya i pretty much hate school.. been gettn like 4 hrs of hw every day.. -.-
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
lol i probably be gettin twice the amount of hw you get dark

Credits to SparrowHawk
I once got... homework from all my classes. Like for real, you teachers are dbags. =.=

And yea, I only go to school for friends. I can skip school whenever I want, like seriously. I can walk up to Dunkin Donuts, sit there until the school bus goes by. Look at the time, walk back home and see my mom drive to work. I can do that XD

But then again... I just wanna finish school, keep passing, so I don't go there again. I might go to college.. not sure. Well yea, I'm going to college for 1 reason :

To get away from my parents.

I want my own place r.r With friends and girls and money and freedom. Freedom from parents.

(2011-09-05, 12:14 AM)Deidara Wrote: I once got... homework from all my classes. Like for real, you teachers are dbags. =.=

And yea, I only go to school for friends. I can skip school whenever I want, like seriously. I can walk up to Dunkin Donuts, sit there until the school bus goes by. Look at the time, walk back home and see my mom drive to work. I can do that XD

But then again... I just wanna finish school, keep passing, so I don't go there again. I might go to college.. not sure. Well yea, I'm going to college for 1 reason :

I want my own place r.r With friends and girls and money and freedom. Freedom from parents.
No boys allowed?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
nitz he did say friends.. and pein 1 class = 2hrs hw.. i have 7 classes.. if i ever get hw in all 7 = death
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-09-05, 12:15 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 12:14 AM)Deidara Wrote: I once got... homework from all my classes. Like for real, you teachers are dbags. =.=

No boys allowed?
Friends ... o-o Friends ..

Friends = whoever.

(2011-09-05, 12:16 AM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: nitz he did say friends.. and pein 1 class = 2hrs hw.. i have 7 classes.. if i ever get hw in all 7 = death
eh my classes are only 45mins long might change dont know yet but yea i dont like my teachers only teacher that is cool is computer and yea i go to school for friends and cant wait to go to college ill be free to do what i want then no rules other than the law

Credits to SparrowHawk
So far im a freshmen and well i haven't been picked on since im awesome,handsome Wink ,funny, romantic,ext. and well i've been talking to a girl which is my bf's friend and well turns out she likes me now r.r she says im funny and nice and well idk what to do lol but shes pretty cute Smile

Likely Like Likey Likee
Why you hafta post this? >_> Two days. I already have homework in Algebra II, Bio, and English. And band if that really counts. But eh.

Just too much walking involved. And too much things to carry. T_T
yep my bag is really heavy but i just leave things in lockers
btw: i almost got suspended last semester lol

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-05, 12:26 AM)Dawn Wrote: Why you hafta post this? >_> Two days. I already have homework in Algebra II, Bio, and English. And band if that really counts. But eh.

Aren't you in highschool? Can't you just carry your books in your bag or sumthin?

That's what I do. I don't feel like carrying them so my back carries them.
1st day of school i got algebra homework.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-05, 12:31 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 12:26 AM)Dawn Wrote: Why you hafta post this? >_> Two days. I already have homework in Algebra II, Bio, and English. And band if that really counts. But eh.

Aren't you in highschool? Can't you just carry your books in your bag or sumthin?

lmao just put them in your locker if you have one want you need carry home wat you dont leave in school
school starts at 8:45 tomorrow for me and ends around 12:30 so me dont need books just gotta know who my new teachers are and i can bet they suck

Credits to SparrowHawk
starts at 8:45 and ends at 12:30.....
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Tomarrows labor day? why is it that it ends at 12:30?

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-05, 12:35 AM)Hello1234 Wrote: Tomarrows labor day? why is it that it ends at 12:30?
Could be a half-day. Just enough to meet your teachers and what not.

I don't have it though.
i dont live in the us hello where i am its not labour day i have first day of school thats why ends early and starts late

Credits to SparrowHawk
Aaah i see....shoot! i thought school would end early....looks like i have to ditch. lol jk

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-05, 12:35 AM)Guider456 Wrote: starts at 8:45 and ends at 12:30.....
guider am

Credits to SparrowHawk
i know but for school? thats 3 hours and 45 mins of school ;_;
I gotta get up around 5:45am for school Dodgy

school starts around 7:10 am and ends .. 2:40 pm <_<

And that's a full day for me.
my school full day is 7:30 till 2:05 and guider its only sice school just restarted we just hve to me our teachers and not what

Credits to SparrowHawk
dei o.o our schools have just bout the same schedule xd except i have to get up at 5:00 am to get dressed and all that and i get on the bus about 5 mins till 6:00am

also pein isn't that like open house?
basically yes guider

Credits to SparrowHawk
Oh oh some girl from school is trying to get at me >_>

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-05, 12:31 AM)Deidara Wrote:

I have to carry three textbooks for my morning classes. They don't fit in my bag tbh with you. Plus, I don't have enough time to walk to my locker and back (which is about a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile) in five minutes. Yes. Most of my classes are on the other side of the school. My locker's at best, a 4 minutes walk, considering all the traffic in the hallways.

So yes. Pain. Pain. Doesn't help that my bio book is almost as heavy as my mathbook and spanish book combined. >_>'