Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Regular - 69 - Tournament
Rules
  • Regular level 69 tournament
  • You can use un-evolved superiors as well
  • Held items are okay
  • Health items are not okay
  • You must post your team the day before the tournament (you can do so sooner but then people might have an advantage after seeing it)
Entrants
  • Uncle_Lung_Fish
  • Xpietju
  • Randy
Start Date: March 30, 2012

The Prize: 5m or anger Stellack: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1279622 (Winners choice)

[Image: image]
err... a little question : can you also take superiors that only have one stage in evolving ? like azule or flarandle ?
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
(2012-03-02, 08:58 AM)xpietju Wrote: err... a little question : can you also take superiors that only have one stage in evolving ? like azule or flarandle ?
No sorry they would have a bit to much stats

ok... no spoiule for me than.... i shall look for something else Wink
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
Is swapping monster in battle allow?
can I use 2 same species monster?
(2012-03-04, 09:55 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: Is swapping monster in battle allow?
You can have only 1 team of 6... You can use 2 of the same species if you wish.

question,to make it fair,could some1 say,use 3 evolved superiors and nothing else ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-03-05, 02:11 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: question,to make it fair,could some1 say,use 3 evolved superiors and nothing else ?
I am not sure what you mean.

(2012-03-05, 01:01 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
for my first question, I mean change monster "in the battle", is it allowed?
for example, I currently use water type monster and the foe is electric type monster, then I change my water type monster with ground type monster..

There doesn't seem to be any rule saying otherwise so I think it is safe to assume you are allowed to switch within the battle. I believe Uncle is just trying to say no switching monsters in between battles. You make a team of 6 monsters and those are the monsters you will use throughout the entire tournament.
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
(2012-03-05, 02:48 PM)RandyTenderan Wrote:
for example, I currently use water type monster and the foe is electric type monster, then I change my water type monster with ground type monster..
Sure you can do that

(2012-03-05, 04:57 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: There doesn't seem to be any rule saying otherwise so I think it is safe to assume you are allowed to switch within the battle. I believe Uncle is just trying to say no switching monsters in between battles. You make a team of 6 monsters and those are the monsters you will use throughout the entire tournament.
Exactly

anyway.... im in ok Smile ( im not finished yet with training my team but... they are all above lvl 50 now sow im close Wink ) here is my team : fightusk , curschreech , glaucea , turfield , moskitug , rabuddha..... mmmm... this is going to be my first tourney Smile wish me luck Wink
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
Are you going to be in the tour?

(2012-03-07, 06:59 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
Yes, my team haven't completed now but I already have the list of monster I want to use, I will get them soon..
TP training is the hardest part I think, I hope you don't change the tournament regulation because there are only a little participants like your "superior/unevolved emissary tourney"..

(2012-03-07, 10:04 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote:
(2012-03-07, 06:59 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
Yes, my team haven't completed now but I already have the list of monster I want to use, I will get them soon..
TP training is the hardest part I think, I hope you don't change the tournament regulation because there are only a little participants like your "superior/unevolved emissary tourney"..
That was Xrpolosien's tournament.... and okay I will add you to the list of participants. O and you have plenty of time it is not for a few weeks.

Anyone else want to join
im thinking of joining but i got work and all so i dont know if i can be on the 30th
(2012-03-12, 05:26 PM)Lord Matt Wrote: im thinking of joining but i got work and all so i dont know if i can be on the 30th
Well tournaments here usually last more than a day so no big.

there are still 2 weeks to get more entrants sow.... just wait untill more people post here Smile

p.s. : the ones that join this tourney must place a team here ... but what is actualy the team of uncle :O Tongue
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
(2012-03-13, 06:28 PM)xpietju Wrote: p.s. : the ones that join this tourney must place a team here ... but what is actualy the team of uncle :O Tongue
I will post day before.
mm..... 30 march is close now .... but only 3 entrants.... :L
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
im wanting to join but there is exam these days so........... having less time for playing
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I kind of forgot about this... Does anyone have their team ready?
my team are ready, I think you should postpone this tournament..
maybe some newbie will join..
(2012-04-01, 01:55 PM)RandyTenderan Wrote: my team are ready, I think you should postpone this tournament..
maybe some newbie will join..
Okay postponed... My team is not ready either I been kind of busy.