Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It wont let me say anything on chat. either if i post i goto the turk chat for no reason or it just takes a long time to load
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Hmm thats happens to me when i press enter on my old computer and well i can still chat on english

Likely Like Likey Likee
oh noes Meta cant talk on chat Sad
On your old computer did u fix the problem?
Ty rollie for sig!
could be your enter key, sometimes if its to old, it wont hit it right and wont come up at but will still somehow register that u hit enter so you have to retype it, happened to me a lot, but i just recently got a new keyboard so it wouldnt happen
1st. i have a laptop. 2nd. its a brand new one?
Ty rollie for sig!
Nope i still have it but i just click on send button ...........maybe caplocks? scroll lock? I REALLY DNT KNOW

Likely Like Likey Likee
also make sure u wait about 5-10 seconds in between entering messages in chat, sometimes it cant register it fast enough and may skip over what u were trying to enter
What emad? i dont understand lol.
Ty rollie for sig!
i have a laptop also, but the keyboard on it was cheap from the beginning, but its alright everywhere else, thats why i bought a keyboard for it, well not bought, i got this brand new HP keyboard for 1 dollar, lol
what i am saying is lets say u enter the message "LOL" then right after that u enter the Message "OK" the chat that monster mmorpg has set up wont register it because u entered it to quickly after ur first one, so u need to wait about 5-10 second in between sending messages to chat is what i meant Smile
I pressed send and its still not working lol
Ty rollie for sig!
but thats only if u enter them to fast so yeah
Well maybe its your internet connection?

Likely Like Likey Likee
what? so how can i fix this? i waited like 20 secs then entered
Ty rollie for sig!
well its probably something wrong with your computer
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
u sure its not your internet, r u connected to a wireless router? if so, just disconnect from it, also make sure your internet browser history is deleted. then restart your computer, when it comes to your desktop wait about 5 mins for it to load everything. Then reconnect to the internet. and it should be fine then. restart it dont shutdown Smile
I dont really think so.. and hello i have 100% working connection right now... and pein everything is working but the chat... i can even chat on aqw so..
Ty rollie for sig!
if u connected via LAN which basically means your laptop is connected to the internet with a ethernet cable. then just unplug that and plug it in when you desktop loads
I have no idea of 1 word u just said..ill just restart XDD
Ty rollie for sig!
Well, sometimes the simplest thing that may seem wrong with your computer can be solved with a simple restart, it works all the time for me Smile
aahhh srry meta, idk how computer savvy you r, so i tried to use words ud understand Sad
Okay it works now ty requesting thread lock please
Ty rollie for sig!
ok it will be soon
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
thread locked
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
thank you rollie.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.