Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
((Kyaa~!! Almost forgot about this place! DARN YOU TAMAKI >//u//< ))

Yuki slightly blushed, then snapped back into reality. "Alright then. Just use anything that can hold the fire back." She said nervously, then used a powerful Blizzard that made the fire go slightly back.

"I'm telling you, they're NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!!" Thanatos yelled once more then continued to roll all over the floor, laughing like a maniac.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-26, 11:25 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Kyaa~!! Almost forgot about this place! DARN YOU TAMAKI >//u//<Wink)

Yuki slightly blushed, then snapped back into reality. "Alright then. Just use anything that can hold the fire back." She said nervously, then used a powerful Blizzard that made the fire go slightly back.

"I'm telling you, they're NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!!" Thanatos yelled once more then continued to roll all over the floor, laughing like a maniac.
Tobias used Shadow Claw, the spectral claws creating a gust that helped dissipate the flames.
"No problem."
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-01-27, 12:18 AM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 11:25 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Kyaa~!! Almost forgot about this place! DARN YOU TAMAKI >//u//< ))

Tobias used Shadow Claw, the spectral claws creating a gust that helped dissipate the flames.
"No problem."
"Keep going!" She yelled as she kept using Blizzard to repel the fire.

"Meh, I think I'm going to...MAKE LE FIRE BIGGER!" Thanatos exclaimed as her fingers danced along the keyboard of some machine, making the fire bigger and stronger than before.
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-27, 12:25 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 12:18 AM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 11:25 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Kyaa~!! Almost forgot about this place! DARN YOU TAMAKI >//u//< ))

"No problem."
"Keep going!" She yelled as she kept using Blizzard to repel the fire.

"Meh, I think I'm going to...MAKE LE FIRE BIGGER!" Thanatos exclaimed as her fingers danced along the keyboard of some machine, making the fire bigger and stronger than before.
"Oh, drat," Tobias said as the fire grew more intense. "What do we do now?"

((I just realized both of us are probably gonna die now. XD))
LIKE A BOSS

((Not unless you Faint Attack us outta there or something. =n= xD))

"Um how about RUNNING?! Let's go!!" Yuki yelled as she grabbed Tobias' hand and ran away from the fire, trying not to faint from the heat.
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-27, 12:51 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Not unless you Faint Attack us outta there or something. =n= xD))

"Um how about RUNNING?! Let's go!!" Yuki yelled as she grabbed Tobias' hand and ran away from the fire, trying not to faint from the heat.
"I got this, hold on," tobias said as he disappeared along with Yuki, reappearing away from the blaze-Right on top of Hoshi, who shouted indignantly 'Hey!"
LIKE A BOSS

Hoshi looked up at Yuki who was on top of him and started to get a nose bleed if that's even possible. "You little perv!" Yuki yelled and quickly got off of Hoshi. "W-Well I'm sorry j-jeez! I can't help it you know..." Hoshi said as he started to wipe his nose again, if that's even possible. "Whatever, so did you guys put out the fire yet?" Polemos asked. "Can't you tell from all the smoke around here? Of course we didn't put the fire out yet dummy! Ugh, just run!" Yuki yelled and ran away. Polemos sighed and ran after her while Hoshi was still wiping his nose if tarantulas actually have noses. He then noticed that everyone else left and yelled, "Hey! W-Wait for me you guys!" He then followed Yuki and Polemos away from the fire.
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-01-28, 12:52 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Hoshi looked up at Yuki who was on top of him and started to get a nose bleed if that's even possible. "You little perv!" Yuki yelled and quickly got off of Hoshi. "W-Well I'm sorry j-jeez! I can't help it you know..." Hoshi said as he started to wipe his nose again, if that's even possible. "Whatever, so did you guys put out the fire yet?" Polemos asked. "Can't you tell from all the smoke around here? Of course we didn't put the fire out yet dummy! Ugh, just run!" Yuki yelled and ran away. Polemos sighed and ran after her while Hoshi was still wiping his nose if tarantulas actually have noses. He then noticed that everyone else left and yelled, "Hey! W-Wait for me you guys!" He then followed Yuki and Polemos away from the fire.
tobias and Montgomery ran.
'Nuff said.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:Hm now i need some twine from a tree
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Well looks as if this thread is dying
Well I can kill snow...
LIKE A BOSS

she hasnt been around has she
((Poop. I forgot all about this Dx Professor Cleffa! Make Montgomery and Tobias do something other than just run please~ =3='))
Small words FTW 8D
Fine...

The flames licked at Montgomery's feet. "i have an idea," he said.
LIKE A BOSS

"Alrighty then. What's your idea Monty?" Yuki asked.
Small words FTW 8D
Accel: hm the count of dead people should be pretty high by tonite considering those idiots arent out of the fire yet
"We fight fire with fire," Montgomery said, breaking off a blazing tree branch.
LIKE A BOSS

"Aaaand how exactly do we fight fire with fire?" Polemos asked, feeling a bit confused about fighting fire with fire.

((Come on people, someone should reply to the other RP *coughlikemaybeprofessorcleffasincedaichiandchloeareheadingstraighttowardstobiasinthewoodscough* Yes, I noticed that it's long.))
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-02-10, 10:31 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: "Aaaand how exactly do we fight fire with fire?" Polemos asked, feeling a bit confused about fighting fire with fire.

((Come on people, someone should reply to the other RP *coughlikemaybeprofessorcleffasincedaichiandchloeareheadingstraighttowardstobiasinthewoodscough* Yes, I noticed that it's long.))
(k.)

Montgomery raced along the ground, dragghing the burning stick, creating a sheet of fire. "We blow this fire towards the other one. It can't cross burnt ground..."
LIKE A BOSS

"It can't? Wow, I never knew that." Polemos said and shrugged. Yuki stared at him for a bit before saying, "Seriously, you didn't know that? You're a Fire Type Pokemon! You're supposed to know these things!" Polemos nervously laughed and said, "Yeah, pretty ironic right?" Yuki shook her head and sighed.
Small words FTW 8D
Accel: well those idiots are dead thats 1 2 3 4 people woo hoo i might just win this thing
Tobias spied Accel darting from tree to tree, carrying a limp Zorua. He rapidly grabbed a burning branch and flung it at the two.
LIKE A BOSS

Guess what i feel like eating wood today since when i was little i didTongue
Accel ate the wood because it had bugs and a squirll on it
(2013-02-13, 09:24 PM)Zerion Wrote: Guess what i feel like eating wood today since when i was little i didTongue
Accel ate the wood because it had bugs and a squirll on it
((It was burning, and wouldn't it got through you?))
=3=
LIKE A BOSS

well you didnt say big or small and i rule small!
Accel:hmm better get moving TELEPORT!
Dead thread
yup this is sure a dead thread
((TRIPLE POST!!!! *dies*))
Small words FTW 8D
(2013-02-23, 11:16 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((TRIPLE POST!!!! *dies*))
((Hunh?))
LIKE A BOSS

(2013-02-24, 02:17 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2013-02-23, 11:16 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((TRIPLE POST!!!! *dies*))
((Hunh?))
((Sorry, wrong forums xD I forgot triple posts aren't illegal/against the rules here -3- Simple misunderstanding x3))

Yuki stopped and turned around to face the group. "Don't you think it's kinda weird that there aren't any Pokemon attacking us?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly to the side. Polemos and Hoshi both nodded and said, "Yeah, pretty weird if you ask us."
Small words FTW 8D
  • 13(current)