Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Well Tobias although we may not get along, we can both agree that was weird
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
*shuts the door pulls out a treasure box* *opens it and pulls out shuko disquised as braclets and snaps them on.* *checks to make sure everything looks nice* thinks to self its to bad i cant tell anyone yet
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Snow! Snow? Snow where are you ms.runny pants! Hello? hmm obviously used illousion somewhere
*puts the treasure box up* *hears someone calling skips to where the voice is* hi had to get my braclets id hate to leave them anywhere.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Accel:Oh i was curious cause you ran off like you were hiding something!
maybe i am hiding something
Steven Morrissey
Accel: What was that?(Looks back to make sure Tobias was still eating Breakfast which he was)
"I do think that was weird, but not as weird as you running off, too, Accel."Tobias said as he materialized behind them.
"That was a Substitute," he said, as the image of Tobias eating disappeared.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

tht was me going to get my braclets and if i had something to hide why would i tell you 2 now?
Steven Morrissey
(2012-12-21, 08:27 PM)snowprincess Wrote: tht was me going to get my braclets and if i had something to hide why would i tell you 2 now?
Because I know you do have something to hide, Tobias thought grimly.
"I don't know!'" he said instead.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel: The reason you should tell me is because later how do i know i can trust you later
at accel"trust me accel its better tht nither of you know this yet. in order to tell you i would have to tell tobias"at tobias" hope you liked breakfast i also hope its your last meal. no offense but i still want you dead first" "accel come with me i need help picking out which outfit is best" *grabs him and pulls him into my room* *pulls the treasur chest out and pushs a button* "i recorded hyper voice and set it to block ppl from hearing anything in this room. their is a hairline fractur in tobias amulet when he uses it it will blow up and severly hurt him. so judging from years past the best time to kill off everyone is in the blood bath we need to grab suplies and get out or take over wht do you sugest?"
Steven Morrissey
Accel:ah there is method to your madness so is there any other reason im in here besides your choice of clothes because im not good with picking stuff.Also I sugest we let everybody else kill each other and hide
okay the best spot is two miles to the east away from the pile of stuff unless they changed the map up. so run to the back of the stuff there should be 2 bags and some mines we need to grab all we can within two minitues get out of there and set up mines suronding the area so other blood bath survivers dont get far the set up is easy do you know it?
Steven Morrissey
AccelBig Grinuh i know how to do that you kidin me! So anyway oh no less than 50 mintues of freedom....
dont forget the plan we want have much to think about once the mines are in place. and now im going to turn of hyper voice* opens clost door to reveal over 300 choices* well what do you think which one? *turns off hyper voice recording puts map back in the box and puts up treasure chest*
Steven Morrissey
Tobias had his destination in mind. He could not only set up the mines first, before the others, but could trigger the other's mines without getting injured.
LIKE A BOSS

Accel:Uh dont cha think you have a little too much clothes
Tobias heard snow. He didn't know how, but he heard her say that there was a hairline crack in his amulet. He knew that, and he knew snow was wrong. His amulet wouldn't blow up. Shade had infused it with his power, giving it great power, but also ensuring its destruction wouldn't occur.
LIKE A BOSS

no not at all this isnt even half of my wardrobe the rest is packed still.
Steven Morrissey
Oh god come on! No offence but you have 2 much clothes
plz mom said i could only bring a third i seriously thought there would be more room.
Steven Morrissey
pfft got any sleek rubbery clothes?
i have functional comfy cloths what do you think the answer to that is?
Steven Morrissey
Accel:i'm confortable going to say no
although i do have a trench coat
Steven Morrissey
Accel: That could be useful, dont you have the move minimize?
no i dont
Steven Morrissey
AccelBig Grinarn we could you that to our advantage i could go learn it but i would have to go super fast since we have to report to the mess hall in 50 minutes
your more likely to learn it fast enough
Steven Morrissey
  • 8(current)