Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Once again, Tobias Sable arrives late. "Sorry, sorry!" he says cheerfully. He looks over at a pile of Nanab berries. "mmmm." "Too bad the other tribute isn't here," he mutters as his long tongue lashes across the table, curling around the berries, and whips back into his mouth. "Hey, that could come in useful. Maybe Spectrius could help me use that to my advantage."
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Shadow:
Suddenly, the train comes to a stop, and everyone in the train stops and looks out their windows.
Athens fell forward, off of her seat and onto her back paws as the train came to an abrupt stop. She grunted and stood up, regaining her balance. She walked out of her cart and headed to the front of the train, where they let the Pokemon off. "Finally." She murmured to herself as her train hostess talked on and on about something. Athens absent mindly nodded and stepped off as soon as the door opened. She smiled at the feel of the fresh air on her black and red fur. Then followed her guide to where the Pokemon were meeting that night.
((Shadow you don't control what the Trains do or not do .-. Plus we haven't met our Stylists yet...))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
((like i said i dont know, i was just tring to do something Tongue))
Application
Name: Accel Gordon
Weapons(moves): Me First, Bug Buzz, Agility,Giga Drain
Personality: Brave, and Stone-Hearted
Pokemon Breed: Accelagor
District:8
Apperance: Rugged but tough Fast as can be.
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Name: Snow
Weapon(optional,could also be the Pokemon's moves):My weapon is the shuko, which is a "spiked iron band worn around the hand". It enables the wearer to use it as a defense against sword attacks and also to reach higher terrain, it can be used to climb trees or walls as well.
Personality:
[size=small]I am poised, confident, and clear-thinking when
stressed, however i feel enraged when things do not go my way. I am sensitive
about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if I think I am being
cheated. I do not reach out to others. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes I like
to spice up my life with a bit of adventure or activity. I am not affected strongly by suffering, priding myself on making objective judgments based on reason.

Pokemon Breed:Zorua
District:1
Appearance:height 2'04 weight 27.6 lbs. for now.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
(2012-11-21, 10:56 PM)snowprincess Wrote: Name: Snow
Weapon(optional,could also be the Pokemon's moves):My weapon is the shuko, which is a "spiked iron band worn around the hand". It enables the wearer to use it as a defense against sword attacks and also to reach higher terrain, it can be used to climb trees or walls as well.
Personality:
I am poised, confident, and clear-thinking when
stressed, however i feel enraged when things do not go my way. I am sensitive
about being treated fairly and feel resentful and bitter if I think I am being
cheated. People generally perceive me as distant and reserved, and I do not
usually reach out to others. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes I like
to spice up my life with a bit of adventure or activity. I am willing to take
credit for good things that I do but I don't often talk myself up much, however
I am not adverse to confrontation and will sometimes even intimidate others to
get my own way. I have a strong will-power. I am able to stay on track despite distractions.
I generally see
others as selfish, devious, and potentially dangerous. I believe that a certain
amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. I am guarded in new
relationships and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth about myself. I
will help others if they are in need. If people ask for too much of my time I
feel that they are imposing on me. I am not affected strongly by human
suffering, priding myself on making objective judgments based on reason.

Pokemon Breed:Zorua
District:1
Appearance:
blue t-shirt, semi short black miniskirt, black diamond 3in heels with
a silk black strap, straight naturally strawberry blonde hair normal pulled
back into a ponytail and always a silver crown with jewels, gold eyes which are hidden
behind black lennsed silver glasses when around ppl... don’t need to intimidate
them anymore, height of 5/4 weight of about 130 almost all muscle though.

(hope this isnt to late, i love a good fight)

wow theres no need for a book lol Wink
it was wrong so i changed it. also stylest celebi and trainer zekrom
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I could of sworn that there was already a male for District 8...
Oh well both of you guys have been accepted!! Big Grin
Now we shall continue!! Btw Polemos is still sleeping XD He's a heavy sleeper...

Glace was done eating,so she bid farewell to the Charizard and went to her Dorm. She looked around and found her Eevee plushie.
"Well at least this thing is still here. I'll play with it for awhile before Drake comes back."
And so Glace played around with her plushie,waiting for Drake the Deoxys to tell her when it's time to train.

(I keep laughing at Deoxys' name XD I shall officially name him... Chronos! Cuz it sounds cooler and it doesn't make me laugh at him every single time :o)
Small words FTW 8D
shadow:
Shadow then goes into his room and lays on the bed. Half falling asleep the other half alert.
Accel:
Meanwhile on district train 8 Accel Gordon Meets his mentor for the first time Jason the Genesect
Tobias, too had finished eating. he returned to his dorm and sat rubbing his pendant. How to win, how to win, he thought, and stood up suddenly. He had it!
LIKE A BOSS

Along with The Genesect is a Heracross named Hayden
Hayden blankly stares at Accel for about 5 minutes
Accel: Uh Whatcha looking at?
Hayden: An ugly bug.
Genesect laughs in a robotic voice
Accel: Im going to the Dinner Room!
Accel Storms out of the room
I have to get ready i leave for the city tom. I cant believe I was the best in my class. When do you think I will meet Zera? Who do you think my stylist will be? What.....your right I am asking to many questions. Dont worry mom. I know what to do. I will stay safe. Okay I got my shuko, and my dress. Im gona get some sleep. *goes to lay down hears a knock at the door* *gets up answers the door* someone from the capital holds out a letter and states how sorry they are that i was not informed of the dates sooner. "Mom there here early. Their has been a change of plans I have to go now, and the district knows" okay *changes, fixes hair and makeup, puts on shuko and goes to tell everyone" *hopefully I can get some sleep on the train*
Steven Morrissey
((Now we shall introduce our Stylists!! :3 I guess I'll wake Polemos up XD))
Glace:
After playing with her Eevee Plushie for a while,Glace heard a knock on the door.
"You may come in,it's not locked!" Glace yelled.
An Articuno came in.
"You look simply gorgeous lassie! I think I'll have a great time dressing you up!" The Articuno said. (She's Scottish :o)

Polemos:
Polemos woke up to a knocking on the door.
"Come in!" He said while sitting up in his bed.
A Manaphy came in and she gasped.
"OMG no one told me that I would get to make desings for a Fire-Type!!" The Manaphy yelled.
"My name's Melissa and I'm going to be your Stylist heehee!!" Melissa squealed.
Small words FTW 8D
*10 min trip and such a big deal...look at all those people oh well I can do this* *steps out of train cart and wins over the entir crowed. waves and walks slowishly to the hotel* *im so glad i have my training* *goes straight up to my room and is told that my trainer is waiting on me.* "ugh i need rest sometime today"
Steven Morrissey
Accel goes to his dorm
Here is your dorm said the pokemon butler
"thanks Jarvis, is your name Jarvis?, im gonna call you Jarvis."
"ok then Sir"
Accel jumps on his bed then realizes he has to get right back up and hurry to the Stylist Dorm
Since accelgor is the 5th Fastest pokemon known demand Accel got there pretty fast
When Accel gets there he sees in the train's hallway, He sees a rival
"This is one of my oppenets, Pretty slow"
*over hears accel* *goes up behind him* "just because your oppents are slow accel doesnt mean they cant beat you." *disapears back into the crowd*
Steven Morrissey
((NU! We haven't gotten of le Trains yet!! I say when we have to get off the Trains! ;o; ))
Small words FTW 8D
*goes to my room and sleeps*
Steven Morrissey
Tobias hears a knock at the door. "Come in."
A latias, Tia, who he had met earlier, floats in. She swoops around him, looking at him while he stands nervously. "Hmm...."
"well!" she says, "We can make you look a-MAZE-ing! Come on!"
The two walk out of the door, Tobias' pendant glows a bright silver, then reverts to its normal color.
LIKE A BOSS

((Hold up Shock. Who's your Trainer/Coach? :O))
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-22, 01:10 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Hold up Shock. Who's your Trainer/Coach? :O))
Told you... Trainer- Giratina- Shade
LIKE A BOSS

*wakes up* *goes to find zera so i can trian* *runs into accel* "sry didnt see you there have you seen zera....do you even know who zera is?"
Steven Morrissey
(2012-11-22, 01:16 AM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 01:10 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: ((Hold up Shock. Who's your Trainer/Coach? :O))
I thought it was the other way around...
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-11-22, 01:28 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 01:16 AM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
I thought it was the other way around...
No, Tia's my stylist. Giratina disappears, Kecleon disappears... Deh...
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-22, 01:19 AM)snowprincess Wrote: *wakes up* *goes to find zera so i can trian* *runs into accel* "sry didnt see you there have you seen zera....do you even know who zera is?"
Zekrom? He went......Down the Hall, Why must you ask

(2012-11-22, 02:06 AM)Zerion Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 01:19 AM)snowprincess Wrote: *wakes up* *goes to find zera so i can trian* *runs into accel* "sry didnt see you there have you seen zera....do you even know who zera is?"
Zekrom? He went......Down the Hall, Why must you ask
And to youre comment about how it doesnt matter if youre fast or not, uh yeah it kinda does speed in a fight is the base of it all

Accel:
I hate these stupid trains there too boring i wish this would never happen but if i must kill, so be it.
Its not that im afraid to kill anyone its the gruesom thought of killing another pokemon
I cannot let that Zorua get in my head, I'll just do some meditation to get this off of his mind.
Accel thought back to a fight of his in the district with one of the peacekeepers, A Reuniclus.
He lost the fight it was the first fight he ever lost he kept wondering afterward, how did i lose. Til this day he thinks of how he couldv'e won. Accel's medditation was interupeted by His mentor Jason he said time for some strategy talk my friend.
"I can't believe that we sit at the table and pretend like nothing's wrong, when we know that as soon as we step into the arena, it'll all change. How can we put on this mask of caring when inside, we're thinking about how to kill them?" Tobias asks as Tia pulls something from her bag.
"Well, hon, I can't say for sure. But from what I can read of your thoughts, you're going through that right now!"
Tobias rubs his head. "Yeah..."
LIKE A BOSS

"Thanks I have to be on my way. He is my trainer" "For your sake I hope your right" *hurrys down the hallway*
Steven Morrissey
  • 4(current)