Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Forum Games » Roleplaying » PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
  • 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PokeGames(Hunger Games,Pokemon Edition)(Not accepting anyone anymore)
Then the same deoxys floats in a asked, " Is there someone by the name of shadow here"
Shadow:"That would be me."
"Come with me please," said the deoxys
"Looks like no one else is in my district" says straw

Suddenly, a new Pokemon enters the train, a shiny garchomp!

He goes by the name sharky, his current moves are crunch, earth quake, dragon claw, dragon breath.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
((Shadow,get your own Coach!! I called Deoxys as my Coach and Articuno as my Stylist!! Go pick Latios as your Coach or something ._.))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
lol o i didnt know ok,
Then a Lugia floats in a asked, " Is there someone by the name of shadow here"
Shadow:"That would be me."
"Come with me please," said the Lugia
Ho-oh flys in " sharky you here" it asked

"I'm here," said sharky

"Okay let's go" said Ho-oh
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Glace:
"Now as you might have found out,I am your Coach for these Games. Any talent that you have will surely help you in them." Deoxys said.
"Oh well ok then. Um I'm very good at jumping and dodging. I'm also the quickest Glaceon in District 7." Glace smiled.

Polemos:
"Any talent that you have will help you in these Games. Now,start off by telling me what your talents are." Zoroark said.
"Well I'm very good at coming up with strategies during battles or fights. Also, I'm probably the fastest Typhlosion in the world because I haven't seen any other Typhlosion outrun me!!" Polemos bragged.
Small words FTW 8D
"Any talent that you have will help you in these Games. Now,start off by telling me what your talents are." said Lugia

"well i am the quickest, strongest and smartest of my breed, also im good looking Wink, but that besides the point, im the best" said charizard with confidence.
((I bet Polemos can totally beat Shadow heeheehee...))
Glace:
"Well jumping and dodging and running will help you in the Games,but you also have to attack sometime. How else can you beat your enemies? You cannot just wait and hide from them forever."
"That is kinda true... Well I guess you just have to teach me how to attack once we're in the training room." Glace said calmly.

Polemos:
"Well you do look pretty tough! Maybe just as tough as me haha! You look prepared for those Games,but I think that you should practice attacking a bit more." Zoroark said.
"Yeah sure I guess. I am kinda a little rusty on the attacking part,so I guess it will do me some good practicing on that!" Polemos said.
Small words FTW 8D
(( haha you make me laugh shadow could destroy polemos))
Shadow:
"Hmm seems to me you have the full package, but what about your strategy? Everyone needs a strategy." said lugia
"I guess so, i havent thought about that, well i guess thats where you come in isent it?" said shadow
((Please!! Polemos can beat Shadow anytime,anywhere!!))
Glace:
"Oh I forgot to tell you my name. How very rude of me. My name is Drake. Now I have to leave for a while,so in the meantime,you may go eat dinner." Drake floated away into his Quarters.
"Well he seems very nice. Of course he does! All Psychic types are nice!" Glace said and smiled. She went out of the Train Cart and into the Dining Room to eat some dinner.

Polemos:
"Gosh darn it I completely forgot to tell you my name! Well,my name is Zora! Now that I have told you my name, I kinda have to go do some stuff. You are dismissed!" Zora walked into his Quarters,leaving Polemos alone in the Train Cart.
"Well that guy seems pretty nice for a Dark type. Most Dark types are kind of mean sometimes." Polemos said quietly to himself.
((I keep laughing at the name I gave to Deoxys XD Someone give me a better name for him!))
Small words FTW 8D
Suddenly, a kecleon comes out of his train car, rubbing his Eye Of Horus pendant. "Is Tia here?" he asks. Just then, a Latias flies in, holding a hairbrush.
"that'd be me!"
Kecleon smiles. "the name's Tobias Sable. Pleasure to meet you," he says, and the two leave.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

(( smh.. only in ur dreams))
Shadow:
"Now that we have figured out what we are going to train, you may go eat" and the lugia flew off.
Glace:
Glace was in the Dining Room,eating some Oran and Sitrus Berries.
"Wow these berries taste so good! They taste better than the ones in District 7!!" Glace said happily.

Polemos:
Polemos went into the Dining Room and looked at all of the foods. This time he was very hungry,so he grabbed different kinds of Berries of each Taste: Spicy,Dry,Sweet,Sour,and Bitter. He ate them all in several bites.
"Wow these berries taste awesome! Not better than the ones Mum used to make,but close enough!!"
Small words FTW 8D
Shadow:
He takes a seat at the dinner and scans for some food.
"hmm ill take all of these( they were oran berries)" and delightfully ate the berries.
Shadow:
" I havent ate much in the passed few days so Tongue" said shadow.
" And my coach is Lugia" said shadow.
Glace:
"Well aren't you a big eater." Glace said then giggled. (Remember Glace and Shadow are from the same Districts so they share the same Train as well.) "So who's your Coach?" Glace said in a curious tone.

Polemos:
Polemos was full and felt kind of sleepy. Since he was too lazy to get up and go to his Room,he just took a nap in the Dining Room~
Small words FTW 8D
Shadow:
" I havent ate much in the passed few days so " said shadow.
" And my coach is Lugia" said shadow.
Glace:
"Oh well ok then. You already know who my Coach is right?"

Polemos:
(Still sleeping)
Small words FTW 8D
Shadow:
"ya his name is drake if i remember correctly, seems ok.." said shadow
((Yeah um Polemos is gonna be sleeping for some time so for now he's not gonna be included in my posts. So only Glace is talking))

"How is your Coach like?" Glace asked,eyes wide with curiosity.
Small words FTW 8D
Shadow:
"Well, i havent gotten to spend much time with him yet" said shadow
"You do know that those Coaches were our District's Victors from past PokeGames right?" Glace said.
Small words FTW 8D
" i did not, actually i dont know anything about the pokgames" said shadow
Glace stares at the Charizard. After what seemed like a long while,she facedesked.
Small words FTW 8D
"but im still the best but i need to work on my strategy so Tongue" said shadow
"What a great person he is. He didn't even ask me why I just suddenly FACEDESKED." Glace said very quietly to herself.
Small words FTW 8D
"smh... im not nice" said shadow
swoops in riding a beedrill, and steals the trophy, flys away, sells it for 20k gold,

woot i got richer, thanks for the hunger game.

wait hold on I get to make a character thing ok

what do i need, um,,,, ok got it

Amnesianight-6 ft 2 in tall, white hair, silver eyes
My pokemon will be Beedrill, female, cause they stronger then male beedrills

Moves. Pinmissile, Twineedle, Mirage, Shadow dance

Am i doing this right? Oh Age Lets make him 27
((Amnesia,go spam somewhere else!! If you want to join then make a Form for your Pokemon! Other than that,just leave!!))
Glace doesn't look at the Charizard and continues to eat her berries quietly.
Small words FTW 8D
Athens
Athens watched out the window of her train cart in boredom, sighing to see she still had quite a bit of time left on the train until she reached her destination. Athens had no idea where the male tribute for her city happened to be, and frankly, she couldn't care any less than she already did. She repositioned herself in the seat to a more comfortable position, and then stared blankly back out the window.
  • 3(current)