• 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Special Monster Images
(2012-01-06, 11:41 AM)Edens Wrote: can i request stingrays, piranha, hyena, and baloonfish ?
piranha nice idea Smile
When can user requests be made? I really like a Poison-dark type that is a floater (Immune to Ground) so I would match it with Gampha.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-06, 12:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-01-06, 11:41 AM)Edens Wrote: can i request stingrays, piranha, hyena, and baloonfish ?
piranha nice idea Smile
thank you Smile

"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
If ever there is a piranha, SHARK AND PIRANHA!? EAT!!!CHUM THE WATERS!!
yea, both of them will be water beasts lmao EAT! EAT! EAT!
taking note of all, thanks guys - some really good animal bases here. Smile
I agree with everyone on the human monsters, they tend to be boring and just.. wrong. xD
Have to see about the Giger alien type, I don't want to make it look too similar due o copyrights, but should be hopefully a cool and more kid-friendly variation of the concept, haha!
narsilion.deviantart.com
(2012-01-06, 12:22 PM)Narsilion Wrote: taking note of all, thanks guys - some really good animal bases here. Smile
I agree with everyone on the human monsters, they tend to be boring and just.. wrong. xD
Have to see about the Giger alien type, I don't want to make it look too similar due o copyrights, but should be hopefully a cool and more kid-friendly variation of the concept, haha!
yes. i like alien Big Grin
that movie is extremely professional when you think the year it is made

[spoiler][Image: queenalienpressstill01.jpg] [/spoiler]

how about a troll??
(2012-01-06, 12:57 PM)shanwen223 Wrote: how about a troll??
troll is human mixed so no

I suggest a panther can be dark type
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
can i request a bear,frog,velociraptor,brontasaurus,cheetah,swordfish and angler monster?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
So many requests, so many interesting animals Smile
This has took the turn from previews into requests lol

CeFurkan, what is your opinion on monsters that can move like wheels on a car? In general, almost machine like?

------------------------------------------ Requests ---------------------------------------------
Normal/Fire - Zebra with flame stripes?

Light/Normal - Puma?

Other animals/insects of interest :

Quetzalcoatlus - A pterodactyl like monster which could be a flying/steel, flying/rock, or flying/ground type.
(Unless that other monster was already this dino creature.) O.o

Leptocleididae - Relative of the plesiosaur, this one could be different and a little.. steel material? It's.. fins, flippers, or swimming things could be swords or something. It's body could be a giant shell-like thingy O.o

Also, I would definitely love to see a Phoenix Big Grin A blue phoenix, red phoenix, any color.
(2012-01-06, 05:05 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: can i request a bear,frog,velociraptor,brontasaurus,cheetah,swordfish and angler monster?
wow swordfish and dinosaur would be gr8t
how about a preying mantis ?
I don't think there's a Monster with this typing, so a 2-stage Emissary 7m EXP Monster that's Poison-Dark type..with Ground Immunity (which means it's levitating) and has skeletal shadow wings.

1st evo: Bat with more ghostly wings rather than normal wings, red eyes and long fangs.
2nd evo: Large bat with a tail that has a shadow-like insignia, still ghost wings and long fangs.
(2012-01-07, 09:43 AM)Rock127 Wrote: I don't think there's a Monster with this typing, so a 2-stage Emissary 7m EXP Monster that's Poison-Dark type..with Ground Immunity (which means it's levitating) and has skeletal shadow wings.

1st evo: Bat with more ghostly wings rather than normal wings, red eyes and long fangs.
2nd evo: Large bat with a tail that has a shadow-like insignia, still ghost wings and long fangs.
The concept for this is good, but as I've mentioned before, Furkan wants me to only make single-evo monsters.. I can certainly do the final evo version of this, but it will not have a prevo at all.

narsilion.deviantart.com
Ok. But, so it's a rare type? WHAZAM! Please be Legend..or, Zenith is good too. Do you consider playing M3ORPG?
(2012-01-09, 01:41 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Ok. But, so it's a rare type? WHAZAM! Please be Legend..or, Zenith is good too. Do you consider playing M3ORPG?
It will definitely be a rare type, but what kind of rare type is not up to me either. XD Actually I don't why Furkan hasn't posted the hyena one I did a few days ago.. must be busy or something lol.

..and nah, not really, I don't really have time for rpgs.
narsilion.deviantart.com
HYENA? *maniac laugh like a hyena*
All this talk about a new type...

What about some sort of Robot/Tech/Machine typing? Somebody asked Cefurkan earlier if there could be monsters with wheels like robots. They could be monsters that were man made. (like porygon maybe) So monsters with these typing aren't naturally occurring and likely have some kind of artificial intelligence.
Yes, mechanical monsters would be good. Well a new type for them, I'm not entirely sure since they could fall under "Steel" and be yea :/

(2012-01-09, 07:42 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Yes, mechanical monsters would be good. Well a new type for them, I'm not entirely sure since they could fall under "Steel" and be yea :/
Steel doesn't really feel the same to me. A Machine type is more like something that has moving parts and is mechanical. (and possibly has some sort of programmed ai brain for its intelligence) Machines aren't necessarily made of Steel either.

You could argue that the Rock and Ground are extremely similar too (in what they are in real life) but they are still two different typings. Steel and Machine could be a similar scenario.
Hmm.. I guess.

So new typing hopefully would be Alien and Mechanical ?
Hyreigna (Ice & Fire): [Image: 032_Hyreigna.png] - Korrosvat (Dark & Poison): [Image: 033_Korrosvat.png]
I love that bat.

I want them both! I WANT THEM lol
Very nice.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-01-09, 09:28 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Hmm.. I guess.

So new typing hopefully would be Alien and Mechanical ?
Hmm... Would gas monsters fall under poisonous?
Hmm I love them both
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
could we have a robotic-looking bear monster?
Oooh! The bat! The Bat! IT CAME! Thank you Narsilion and CeFurkan!
  • 15(current)