New Special Monster Images
Can I request a scorpion monster

Btw awesome shark narsilion
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
GK was supposed to make a scorpion monster but she never did ;-;

oh yea,wi-five pein ^_^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
oo how about a sorta pig monster? description of it : body is mostly composed of grass,can eat many plants it needs for its survival,and the more it eats,the harder its body becomes. type for it grass/steel.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
A bacon monster Guider? Can't wait to fry it, mmmm.
we should have a turkey monster 0.0,and it should be flying/steel
Why are you asking for so many steel types? '-'

They will all be burned down by a Chimernue r.r

We need some Dark/Water <_<
we need more grass combos

Credits to SparrowHawk
Grass sucks lol

It's like the worst type ever Big Grin

Yes we need more grass type combinations.
noob the power of grass is beyond your comprehension

we also need more poison combos

Credits to SparrowHawk
Maybe I'm missing something, but I think we're in need of some more fish monsters. Actual monsters that look like fish not just having fish features.

Like Goldeen, Magikarp, Feebas, Remoraid or Finneon.

Most of the water types the game has right now only have fish features but most of them don't seem to be standard fish. The closest I can see is Aquatish and Ribbish (although it's more like a tadpole/frog)
normal is the worst type ever >_>
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Normal have a large variety of different moves with different types '-'

We need... more dinosaur monsters, no more dragons until we get a lot more of others.

And.. more epic shark monsters, RL myths such as the Chupacabra and Nessie the loch ness monster, etc.

Scorpions.. Indeed but all of this can be done in the future O.o
yep i agree with you we do need more varieties of monsters most types have a dragon comboSad

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-01-04, 11:17 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Why are you asking for so many steel types? '-'

They will all be burned down by a Chimernue r.r

We need some Dark/Water <_<
dei is right about the dark/water types,we need some more dark types in general and we need a steel type legend/zenith
(2012-01-04, 11:33 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Normal have a large variety of different moves with different types '-'

We need... more dinosaur monsters, no more dragons until we get a lot more of others.

And.. more epic shark monsters, RL myths such as the Chupacabra and Nessie the loch ness monster, etc.

Scorpions.. Indeed but all of this can be done in the future O.o
[Image: 536Nesspark.png]

This is Nessie :O
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Different Nessie.
(2012-01-05, 12:54 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Different Nessie.
What different nessie?

[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Lolol dei there are a lot of myths in the game. X'D (though m ore is always great)
(2012-01-04, 10:53 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Submakarb (Water & Steel): [Image: 030_Submakarb.png]
SHARK! SHARK! SHARK IN THE HOLE! CHUM THE WATERS!!!
Sorry, I'm obsessed to sharks.

Constantly dying yet never dead
Glad the shark is doing well! About Nessie and whatnot - really I could do a monster based on a plesiosaur (in the same respect though, that's what lapras is) and GK's monster there looks more like Ogopogo.

lol for the record, poison is literally the worst typing - which makes me very sad because I like poison types. XD

I'll add the animal-bases to my to-do list that were requested. Though they may not be done in the order asked. Wink
Also Furkan has just asked me to not do any pig monsters or monsters based on Greek mythology (eg. pegasus, hydra, chimaera, etc.) So.. for future reference, I can't do any requests based on those.
narsilion.deviantart.com
hmm ok then

Credits to SparrowHawk
Can user requests still be done?
And so that's why there aren't any pig-based Monsters. wonder why..I loved me my Emboar.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Poison as a typing is much better and useful when it has another typing coupled with it. Although I've always wonder why the poison typing isn't more deadly than it is....I mean you think it would be super effective against water types. (polluting water for example)

Why no pig monsters? Is that an overall don't want pig monsters or is that just for Narsilon?
(2012-01-05, 12:33 PM)Dizzard Wrote: Poison as a typing is much better and useful when it has another typing coupled with it. Although I've always wonder why the poison typing isn't more deadly than it is....I mean you think it would be super effective against water types. (polluting water for example)

Why no pig monsters? Is that an overall don't want pig monsters or is that just for Narsilon?
Yeah it's definitely a 'supporting' type.. and you're right, it ought to be good against water.. maybe flying too if you incorporate the pollution concept; but it would be great if it could hold it's own much better. :/

I have no idea, he just said he doesn't like pig monsters. XD

narsilion.deviantart.com
Please do not post unnecessary posts. I don't like pigs so i am not going to pay for them Smile But we have in the game if you have analyzed our monsters.

Also a new monster

Tempteras (Flying & Electric): [Image: 031_Tempteras.png]
Whoa,that looks cool.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
the colouring looks amazing

Credits to SparrowHawk
cool, amazing, and great, that what i said when i looked at Tempteras
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
Looks really nice, it's like a punk rocker.
  • 13(current)