• 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Special Monster Images
wohoo!!! i absolutely love dragonflys ^.^ it'll be the 1st new monster imma try and catch then train ^_^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
C: These are simply amazing~ I love the style, it makes even turtles look non-evil ;U;
.:Electric Love:.
[Image: Intimidation_by_HikariLatias.png]
0.0 turtles arent evil.....all the time
Zach, yes they are.~~~
Constantly dying yet never dead
anyone want to help me out by letting me know what element combos are needed for the new monsters? It'll get hard for me to keep track of not making too many of one type or not enough of another. (eg. fire/steel, poison/dark, etc) Thanks Smile

also I'm taking note as to what animals etc are being asked for; can't promise that everything suggested will be used.

(why are turtles 'evil' exactly..? especially sea turtles.. they're very passive and don't eat other animals. xD except for coral)
narsilion.deviantart.com
was a thread I'll post it in a minute if i can find it
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-30, 12:51 PM)Narsilion Wrote: anyone want to help me out by letting me know what element combos are needed for the new monsters? It'll get hard for me to keep track of not making too many of one type or not enough of another. Thanks Smile

also I'm taking note as to what animals etc are being asked for; can't promise that everything suggested will be used.

(why are turtles 'evil' exactly..? especially sea turtles.. they're very passive and don't eat other animals. xD except for coral)
half human and half horse which is centaur, he can use spear/sword/bow. i suggest bow because he can shoot from far distance and move fast to get a nice shot.

and i love to have shark,coral, shell, or a giant lobster perhaps Smile

"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
well i couldn't find it so I'll just say one grass we need a grass zenith/legend we dont have one

Credits to SparrowHawk
One of the mods posted a picture earlier of someone on DA who makes fakemon.

There's a bunch of people I watch on deviantart who make fakemon. Although I have no idea how interested they would be in the project:

https://luisbrain09.deviantart.com/

https://axelpows.deviantart.com/

https://sageroot.deviantart.com/ (I really love this guys style)

Nice drawings.

these monsters are awesome

(2011-12-30, 12:51 PM)Narsilion Wrote: anyone want to help me out by letting me know what element combos are needed for the new monsters? It'll get hard for me to keep track of not making too many of one type or not enough of another. (eg. fire/steel, poison/dark, etc) Thanks Smile

Narsilion, if you go hit up
https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters you can actually sort all the monster tables by Type, which will allow you a general idea of how many of what element types are currently in the game. I'm not sure if something like this will help you, but it's there.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Narsilion we need :
More Dark/Water
More Dark/Light
More Dark/Grass

An Ice/Fire

I'll think of more when it comes to mind.
(2011-12-30, 01:05 PM)Edens Wrote:
(2011-12-30, 12:51 PM)Narsilion Wrote: anyone want to help me out by letting me know what element combos are needed for the new monsters? It'll get hard for me to keep track of not making too many of one type or not enough of another. Thanks Smile

half human and half horse which is centaur, he can use spear/sword/bow. i suggest bow because he can shoot from far distance and move fast to get a nice shot.

and i love to have shark,coral, shell, or a giant lobster perhaps Smile
Half human is not proper for our game. So we can not have centaur.

A new rare monster

Drakosukus (Rock & Dragon): [Image: 027_Drakosukus.png]

Im getting that turtle. And it'll be the Only. Monster. I. Get.
Know what would make me giggle? A candy monster xD
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
AWESOME that monster looks pro

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-31, 12:19 PM)Pein Wrote: AWESOME that monster looks pro
yes

(2011-12-31, 10:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: A new rare monster

I am definitely catching this. Thanks a lot!!! Big Grin

I love this monster.

(2011-12-31, 03:35 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2011-12-31, 10:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: A new rare monster

I am definitely catching this. Thanks a lot!!! Big Grin

I love this monster.
That is my pet ಠ_ಠ

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
It's my pet (◣_◢)

I will fight for this monster.
~Le Bump~

I would like to ask if I can use these monsters for a little graphics test such as new wallpapers/banners for facebook images or something? Big Grin
(2012-01-02, 02:41 AM)Kamidara Wrote: ~Le Bump~

I would like to ask if I can use these monsters for a little graphics test such as new wallpapers/banners for facebook images or something? Big Grin
sure. always give a backlink to us. i mean like copyrighted to www.monstermmorpg.com

Alright ^_^

Thx for permission.

These monsters are too small for an image in GIMP. Scaling them to a larger size would make them very blurred and I cannot sharpen them correctly without it looking a bit distorted.
(2012-01-02, 02:50 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Alright ^_^

Thx for permission.

These monsters are too small for an image in GIMP. Scaling them to a larger size would make them very blurred and I cannot sharpen them correctly without it looking a bit distorted.
I have bigger sizes but not releasing to public.

(2012-01-02, 10:33 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-01-02, 02:50 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Alright ^_^

Thx for permission.

I have bigger sizes but not releasing to public.
But will it be ok for private?

Constantly dying yet never dead
Amazing i love the new starters Smile
Oh yeah! can't wait to catch ANCIENT monsters
(2011-12-31, 10:32 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-30, 01:05 PM)Edens Wrote:
(2011-12-30, 12:51 PM)Narsilion Wrote:
This one and the turtle seem like they would be zeniths

Credits to SparrowHawk
i hope the next one is the dragonfly Big Grin,type suggestion for it,lightning/bug or lightning/dragon
Pein no ;-;

Drako should be legend or.. Ancient O.o Unless ancients are bigger and badder.
Everybody like our page and send me friend request

facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG
send me friend request : https://www.facebook.com/MonsterMMORPG.Admin

Chlorotops - (Grass & Ground) [Image: 028_Chlorotops.png]
  • 11(current)