Poll: Are You Guys Looking Forward to New Monsters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
92.45%
No....
7.55%
* You voted for this item.

• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Monster FINISHED
Pffft Guider. Updated~
awesome looking monsters lol i'm still wondering when these monsters will be added to the game...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
The first new set is awesome :O
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
That fire/steel should be fire/rock imo Tongue
(2011-12-01, 11:39 PM)Deidara Wrote: That fire/steel should be fire/rock imo Tongue

I agree. Or at least, maybe Fire / Dark could work because of the colors.

umm anybody have a emoticon for jumping up and hitting your head on the ceiling after seeing something awesome? Nope didnt think you did...anways thats what happened when I saw the liron to kingriffon line...I still party about how epic it is...but now I do it safely...staying in my chair Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
yes that is an epic line
Updated~
Also, the reason Gilaze's line isn't fire/rock is because it was supposed to be like molten metal, not rock
oo so thats what ice spirit looks like...lol
Early update today
awesome
Bablaze is awesome Smile
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
gk just a quick question will there ever be new starters in the future?
Kingriffon, Waroyal are awesome!... but Hallowitch. Oh my < 3
[Image: GgcM.png]
i like the way the names go in that line first you have your cat...then your broom...and finally your witch Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Bablaze Is mines Big Grin can't wait to get it :3
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
interesting... warnuke=epic
(2011-12-03, 07:17 PM)Guider456 Wrote: gk just a quick question will there ever be new starters in the future?
I thought I replied to this yesterday... I guess it didn't go through
I'm not sure. Since this batch of monsters is the end of one of my personal fakedexes, sometime in the future I will be making new starters for a new region. On the other hand, I don't know if those will ever be put in, let alone become a starter (Seeing as boss chose like Nufo and Nekitten as starters.. never understood that). Monsters from other artists may become new starters as well, though I don't know for sure.

Updated
Gk you have improved your work. You are getting better and better '-' I'm quite impressed. These new monsters are quite fascinating, amazing, intriguing, and just plain awesome. Quite is now an abused word. I have nothing else except quite lol. I need a new word except quite.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Helitanium. I love it! I simply love it! It does not need to be redrawn or anything, I love that monster. It's the best ever '-' I choose it over Hydevil and Chimernue! <- Now that's saying something. I love Helitanium. I simply love it.

Keep up the good work GK. Your style will improve as long as your imagination grows to a larger extent. Weeee I feel happy Big Grin

Helitanium!! Sig must be made :< So does avatar. Can't wait for it to be in-game. I hope it gets into the game. It has to get into the game. If it doesn't get into the game, I quit :< Only forum now.

Heeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiiitaaaaaniiiiuuuummmm <33333
dei is scaring me.-.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
HELITANIUM!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

<333333

Gk, even though my new cell phone is completely crap =_= I took some pictures of 2 monsters I drew Big Grin I'll update this post with it when I upload them.

I was thinking about Helitanium when drawing this xD I couldn't remember Helitanium perfectly so it came out more detailed O.o If you draw something like this, can you make it a dark/light type with a crescent moon feature? Big Grin That's what it was supposed to be lol
https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j45...scerai.jpg

[Image: Crescerai.jpg]

The circles on the spikes on it's head are bells. I tried to put its tail in a star shape but failed lol
as always you never disappoint gk
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Updated~ Late because I have D&D club on Mondays.
LOLOLOL Dei, you're killin' me. Glad you like him though :'D It does look a bit like Helitanium...
very nice gk how many monsters are left until they're all shown?
nice gk every time i vew this thread it makes me happy Tongue
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Youkanabo
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
hmm...
Rename it to New Monsters Page.
Constantly dying yet never dead
And front page monsters had to be moved to here. And those above -^ would be my ancient contributions.

DAY 1 [November 25, 2011]
[Image: update1.png]

"Ghastly Hound" - Hadevil: The Flame Monster. Dark/Fire Type. Does Not Evolve.
"Desert Bird" - Desun: The Sunny Monster. Fighting/Flying Type. Evolves into Horuxor. ->
"Pharaoh Bird" - Horuxor: The Sun Monster. Fighting/Flying Type. Does not Evolve.

DAY 2 [November 26, 2011]
[Image: update2.png]
"Banana Bomb" - Banaby: The Monkey Monster. Grass/Steel Type. Evolves into Banablast->
"Bomb Gorilla" - Banablast: The Bomb Monster. Grass/Steel Type. Does not Evolve.

[Image: update3.png]
"Little Fairy" - Spiriry: The Nature Monster. Grass/Light Type. Evolves into Elfairy ->
"Forest Guardian" - Elfairy: The Guardian Monster. Grass/Light Type. Does not Evolve.

DAY 3 [November 27, 2011]
[Image: update4.png]

"Black Cat" - Magicat: The Magic Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Broomoon->
"Just In Time For Halloween" - Broomoon: The Cat Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Hallowitch ->
"Curse Maker" - Hallowitch: The Witch Monster. Dark/Fighting Type. Does Not Evolve.

[Image: update5.png]

"Powder Snow" - Puffrost: The Snowflake Monster. Ice Type. Evolves into Puffreeze->
"Snow Cloud" - Puffreeze: The Snow Monster. Ice Type. Evolves into Freezeve ->
"Artic Blast" - Freezeve: The Blizzard Monster. Ice Type. Does not Evolve.

DAY 4 [November 29, 2011]
[Image: update6.png]

"Black Dog" - Appuppy: The Darkness Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Bargevil ->
"Black Shuck" - Bargevil: The Nightmare Monster. Dark Type. Does not Evolve.

[Image: update7.png]

"Mischievous Raccoon" - Brightrick: The Light Monster. Light Type. Evolves into Tanuknight ->
"Strange Trickster" - Tanuknight: The Good Dream Monster. Light Type. Does Not Evolve.

DAY 5 [November 30, 2011]
[Image: update8.png]

"Bridge Keeper" - Greeyed: The Worried Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Iagoat ->
"Envious Schemer" - Iagoat: The Suspicious Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Jealothello ->
"Beware the Green Eyed Jealousy" - Jealothello: The Jealousy Monster. Dark Type. Does Not Evolve

[Image: update9.png]

"Warlock" - Wyrmage: The Little Dragon Monster. Fighting Type. Evolves into Waroyal ->
"Battle Mage"- Waroyal: The Spell Caster Monster. Fighting/Dragon Type. Does Not Evolve

DAY 6 [December 1, 2011]
[Image: update10.png]

"Iron Lion" - Liron: The Guard Monster. Steel Type. Evolves into Knigriffon ->
"Loyal Knight" - Knigriffon: The Knight Monster. Steel/Flying Type. Evolves into Kingriffon ->
"Regal King" - Kingriffon: The King Monster. Steel/Flying Type. Does Not Evolve.

[Image: update11.png]

"Ember Lizard" - Gilaze: The Ember Monster. Fire Type. Evolves into Gilizard ->
"Fire Salamander" - Gilizard: The Molten Monster. Fire/Steel Type. Evolves into Gilosion ->
"Subterranean Inferno" - Gilosion: The Subterranean Monster. Fire/Steel Type. Does not evolve.

DAY 7 [December 2, 2011]
[Image: update12.png]

"Cold Cave" - Coppel: The Cool Monster. Steel Type. Evolves into Shiron ->
"Metal Ice" - Shiron: The Cold Monster. Steel Type. Evolves into Helitanium ->
"Sub Zero" - Helitanium: The Freezing Monster. Steel/Ice Type. Does Not Evolve

[Image: update13.png]

"Arctic Fox" - Vulpirit: The Fox Monster. Ice/Ghost Type. Evolves into Youkairit ->
"Ice Spirit" - Youkairit: The Chill Monster. Ice/Ghost Type. Does Not Evolve.
"Plague Bringer" - Plagubonic: The Plague Monster. Poison/Dark Type. Does Not Evolve.

DAY 8 [December 3, 2011]
[Image: update14.png]

"Wildfire" - Blazanzee: The Singe Monster. Fire Type. Evolves into Bablaze ->
"Savannah Burner" - Bablaze: The Wildfire Monster. Fire/Grass Type. Does Not Evolve

[Image: update15.png]

"Mysterious Striped Cat" - Alicat: The Grin Monster. Dark Type. Evolves into Chesane ->
"Yet Another One of Alice's Cats" - Chesane: The Crazy Monster. Dark Type. Does not Evolve.

DAY 9 [December 4, 2011]
[Image: update16.png]

"Atomic Bomb" - Falloud: The Bomb Monster. Poison Type. Evolves into Warnuke ->
"Nuclear Winter" - Warnuke: The Disaster Monster. Poison/Steel Type. Does not Evolve

[Image: update17.png]

"Little Predictor" - Repathy: The Weather Monster. Psychic Type. Evolves into Medragon ->
"All Seeing Dragon" - Medragon: The Knowing Monster. Psychic/Dragon Type. Does not Evolve.

DAY 10 [December 5, 2011]
[Image: update18.png]

"Crying Spook" - Spookry: The Sad Monster. Ghost Type. Evolves into Hauntom ->
"Haunting Spirit" - Hauntom: The Singing Monster. Ghost Type. Evolves into Banscreech ->
"Wailing Doom" - Banscreech: The Screech monster. Ghost Type. Does not Evolve.

[Image: update19.png]

"Little Monster" - Demoni: The Trick Monster. Dark/Fire Type. Evolves into Onievous ->
"Oriental Monster" - Onievous: The Mischievous Monster. Dark/Fire Type. Evolves into Youkanabo ->
"Human Stealer" - Youkanabo: The Ogre Monster. Dark/Fire Type. Does not Evolve.
  • 6(current)