Poll: for this or against this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yay
57.14%
nay
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lightbulb 
I have noticed there arnt any held items that give bonus to more then one stat...so what I'm suggestion is this.........i'v seen in stores that the max bonus value is 15%....so why can't there be a item that when you buy it or first equip it..you can decide how your percentage is distributed... For example...I want 10% health regain and 5% at bonus..or we can make it a max if 20%...what do y'all think?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Maybe good , maybe bad. I am swapping... :/
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
that great idea
(2013-05-07, 06:54 PM)shadowolf22 Wrote: that great idea
Thx lol...I thought it was Smile
there need a hp one
What do you mean?
to increase your hp by 10%.
You'll be about to decide how your points get distributed if this gets accepted.........for example...you could do 10%healkt and 5% atk...or if we do 20% you could do 10% health and 10% atk.....
I get the feeling this would be difficult to implement coding wise...
(2013-05-08, 10:40 PM)Cabintom Wrote: I get the feeling this would be difficult to implement coding wise...
You'd proly right...but it would be nice to have it in game.....we could call it the switcheroo lol
I think it will be one of these super items if this gets added maybe...
And it'll be expensive.
I was think maybe 5-10m would be fair if its  20%!!!5 if it stays at 15
can we get one that give both def and sp def
You guys clearly went getting what vim sayin-.-....this item kjf accepotd you could do anything you qnt with it....at and def. Spdef and def spark and speed etc....you get the point now?
(2013-05-11, 07:00 PM)War Wrote: You guys clearly went getting what vim sayin-.-....this item kjf accepotd you could do anything you qnt with it....at and def. Spdef and def spark and speed etc....you get the point now?

It's your English. What you typed honestly wasn't even a sentence. Let me see if I can't sum things up for you.

Basically, you have an item with 20%+ to split amongst any of the already created item bonuses. If you want 10% Healing, 5% Defense, and 5% SpDefense, you can do that! 5% Attack, and 15% Speed? You can do that too!

In my opinion, this idea is silly and would be too complicated and confusing for either coder or user, respectively. So a 'no go' on my part, but it does hold a semblance of creativity, so I say come up with something more original and likely to happen. Then suggest again.

Pipe dreams just blow smoke, as they say.
[Image: Mud_Legion_by_Kwihll-SigAlt.png]
In-game Account Name: Zelfore
This guy called Prometheus yelled at me in the chat, telling me to post.
So there it is
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
We really need this...I believe it would push Ppl to be more strategic in PvP...so I SUPPORT ALL THE WAY!!!
Idk how this works exactly... I don't entirely follow.
Imm gonna dum itdwb for you yall -.-.......................

he item would have 20% points that the purchaser can decide how these points distributed when it is purchased.... for example--> I buy the item for 10m and I decide to do 10% atk/5% HP/5% speed. For my point distribution......
Why don't you put both the pros and cons of this? it would be really easy to follow and take them into account. For example, why should it be added? what is the disadvantage of it?
Oh okay. Im sorry... I feel bad for having you explain it again.
I can tell why it should be added.....there isn't any item like this..or a similar item......it would help out a lot with ppl2 held items...or a  easier fix would make it so we can equip 2 items..but make were there kits not stackable... Like I coudnet put 2  speed weapons on one monster but I could do 1 speed and one evasion  weapon..
we're gonna end up with some overpowered monsters, that's what >.>
No we wouldn't.........explain to me how they'd be op