Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters going beyond lvl 100
(2012-09-02, 10:37 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:35 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:32 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:14 PM)night phoenix Wrote: so will it go on forever? the first post on this said lets be unique, but i know of a pokemon game that kept on going as well, ShockZekrom had a level 250 swampert.

nothing is decided yet

why can't we just got to only 100 ? :/ ..if this game wants to be unique,we should just allow 8 mons per team,etc.
You just failed the meaning of "unique".

8 monsters on a team = a change.

Higher levels than 100 = a change.

They're "unique".
.-. having levels over 100 will make pvp fail ._.
How? You can use any monster in pvp. You can use a level 26 against a level 97 in pvp. No different than a level 18 vs a level 157.

The higher number will win in most cases :o
(2012-09-02, 10:41 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:37 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:35 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: nothing is decided yet

why can't we just got to only 100 ? :/ ..if this game wants to be unique,we should just allow 8 mons per team,etc.
You just failed the meaning of "unique".

8 monsters on a team = a change.

Higher levels than 100 = a change.

They're "unique".
.-. having levels over 100 will make pvp fail ._.
How? You can use any monster in pvp. You can use a level 26 against a level 97 in pvp. No different than a level 18 vs a level 157.

The higher number will win in most cases :o
but its easier to train to 97 then 157 0.o,there will be no point in pvp ranking system if people can spam level 101+ mons..and i know some people who would ._.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Can't spam them easily ._. It'll take a lot of time to even get 1 monster above 100.
(2012-09-02, 10:46 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Can't spam them easily ._. It'll take a lot of time to even get 1 monster above 100.
i know some people who play almost all day and have epic luck with legends ._. it wouldn't be hard for them
actually i support having more monsters than 6 in a team

but requires some work Big Grin
(2012-09-02, 11:14 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: actually i support having more monsters than 6 in a team

but requires some work Big Grin
:'D
(2012-09-02, 10:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-09-02, 10:14 PM)night phoenix Wrote: so will it go on forever? the first post on this said lets be unique, but i know of a pokemon game that kept on going as well, ShockZekrom had a level 250 swampert.
nothing is decided yet
i must say, i concur with zach. :?

im not posting anything inappropriate about prohibition. Sad

i was just talking about American history and how people tend to think psychologically. (our rebellious nature)
Monsters over level 100: this can only drive away new players who realize they can't ever catch up. I'm extremely active and have a hard enough time getting to level 100 without neglecting the rest of my life. It's not realistic to think any but a few with no other responsibilities could do it.

I read somewhere that Exp Max was really cheap once upon a time in this game, so pointing at older players accounts means nothing as they had access to free levels beyond 70 at one point. Fact is that currently the fastest you can reliably gain experience is roughly 700k/hour on average, and that's really pushing the upper limit of player speed.

8 monsters to a team could be interesting though. It definately opens up some new strategies and provides space to counter common monster builds. This concept applies at all levels, so it's not just adding another 16 million experience to your pvp team.
(2012-11-16, 08:59 PM)hammerbro13 Wrote: Monsters over level 100: this can only drive away new players who realize they can't ever catch up. I'm extremely active and have a hard enough time getting to level 100 without neglecting the rest of my life. It's not realistic to think any but a few with no other responsibilities could do it.

I read somewhere that Exp Max was really cheap once upon a time in this game, so pointing at older players accounts means nothing as they had access to free levels beyond 70 at one point. Fact is that currently the fastest you can reliably gain experience is roughly 700k/hour on average, and that's really pushing the upper limit of player speed.

8 monsters to a team could be interesting though. It definately opens up some new strategies and provides space to counter common monster builds. This concept applies at all levels, so it's not just adding another 16 million experience to your pvp team.
exp maxes were cheap in alpha...and alpha accounts were deleted

otherwise... nice post
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I like level 100 being the limit... It's a waste to go any higher. What's the point? It's just even more of a hasle.
Love it how you post on a forumpost that has been dead for almost a year.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I never knew i posted here.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
lol i actually dont like the idea 100 is better
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I just posted here so I could get my five posts out of the way so I could suggest my monster idea. But my opinion is still honest. Raising them to lvl. 100 is better to me. Sorry.
Thumbs Up 
There are quite a few games, I guess, that do not have a level cap. Removing the level cap, adds to the 'uniqueness' and also adds more fun and challenge. It's quite boring to see most of the top players with the same level 100 monsters. The top players, I guess will only raise the strongest monsters if the level cap is removed; they can become undefeatable. Agreed! to the fact that they have put in a lot of efforts; but it can become boring to new players to see such strong players. For this game, the more the players, I guess, the better the game. 

So, I think, level cap should be removed. Also, perhaps, there should be another challenge at level 100, the player should have certain number, say 25, of level 100 monsters. Also, max level should not be used and also, the coding should be well enough to avoid cheating, else fun will be ruined!
Yep. Tongue
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

actually i am planning this in v3 Big Grin

slightly increasing cap

such as at the beginning max 105

after a while 100 etc Big Grin

i can even bring it now if many players wants it

what do you say ?

have a poll ?