Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Troubles : Introduction
One day....

A little boy named Mark about the age of 12 was playing outside when he noticed a big hole on the horizon. "What is that?"
he asked himself. He rode his blue and red bicycle to where he could see the big hole closer. As he came into view he saw a giant mountain and on the mountain's peak there was something glowing. "What could it be?" he wondered. He was going to try to climb the mountain with his bicycle,since he noticed a path up to the mountain's peak he could ride with his bicycle, but he noticed it was starting to get dark and decided to go back home.

When he went back home, he snatched a big apple and a banana to snack on, then grabbed his yellow toothbrush and put minty white toothpaste on it and began scrubbing his shiny teeth with it swiftly and thoroughly, then went to bed. As he got into the bed he noticed that the room started to get cold. "Brrrrrrrrrrr," he said "Why is it so cold in here? time to go turn up the heat" He noticed that the heater was turned on to 80 degrees and said " That's odd... how can the heater be on yet my room is cold?" He decided to go back to his room, and when he got there, his room wasn't cold at all, in fact the room was the same temperature as the heater. He decided to think about it while he's asleep.

Later that night...

As he was asleep he heard a mysterious voice. "Go into the portal..." He woke up with sudden fright and realized that it was just his imagination. He went back to sleep and he started dreaming. He started dreaming ,at first, about the mysterious hole then this mysterious silhouette came into view. The same mysterious voice from the silhouette said the same thing as it did earlier "Go into the portal." Then, the voice kept on saying the same thing over and over again "Go into the portal..." The boy got tired of the voice and woke up, his face sweating like a pig. He felt the room cold again and noticed that the window was open. He went to go close it, but suddenly this mysterious wind blew into the room. For a couple of minutes the room was very cold, and then the boy had enough of it. He closed the window and went back to sleeping in peace.

The next day...

The boy woke up yawning and stretching, as he usually does when he wakes up. He went downstairs to see his mom cooking breakfast. The aroma of the breakfast was so great that it made his stomach rumble. "Good morning mom," he said. "Good morning son, how was your night?" "It was okay, I guess." "What's for breakfast?" "Toast, bacon, and eggs," she said. "Oh boy such a good breakfast can't wait to start eating this delicious meal." Mark had eaten his breakfast slowly, enjoying every bite of it. As soon as he got done eating breakfast he thought of the mysterious voice "Go into the portal..." He was confused by what the voice meant by portal, then he thought of the big hole on top of the mountain "The big hole... could it be what the voice was talking about?" He couldn't stop thinking about it,and so to ease his mind the boy started packing some essentials he might need. He packed snacks, some bottles of water, a jacket,and he also packed some mountain climbing equipment. "Bye Mom i'll be going out if you need me." "Okay son, be careful you hear?" " Yes I hear you loud and clear, I'm going now, bye." Mark had gone straight to the mountain wearing his jacket while pedaling very fast on his bicycle.

An hour later he reached the bottom of the mountain. He could still see something glowing at the top of the mountain. "It's time to get down to the bottom of this," he said persistently. He started riding his bicycle slowly up the mountain. He got to halfway up the mountain, when he suddenly stopped pedaling his bicycle. He noticed that there was no path left to continue on his bicycle, so he figured there was only 1 way left up the mountain. "It's a good thing i brought this mountain climbing equipment," he said to himself. He started climbing up the rest of the mountain with his equipment. In 30 mins, he reached the top of the mountain. He noticed the big blue sparking hole a couple of feet away from him. "This must be what the voice was talking about..." He went closer to the portal and he heard the voice again, yet this time it was loud and clear and the boy could hear more of what the voice was saying. " Go into the portal... I-I need your help..." When Mark heard that he decided to jump into the portal. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... crash." "Ouch," he said "that hurt...," and the boy fainted.

He woke up to the sounds of a television playing quietly. He noticed that he was in a room filled with plants, water, fire, and dragon pictures. He wondered where he was, when suddenly a face as bright as the sun appeared. "Hello," it said. "Ahhhhhh... that's bright , who or what exactly are you?" "Who am I? my name is........"

To be continued in Monster Troubles : Chapter 1 The Story Behind the Mysterious Disappearances

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...ppearances

(Sorry guys if i made the introduction kinda lengthy lol i'm new at this. If you have any ideas or comments you would like to say share them him , and i may add them to this story)
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
hmm I'll read it tomorrow im going now so until then cant comment
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
hmm ok cya then :/
Read , can't wait.
You inspired me to write something ;D
I'll put my honors class to use for this :3
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Guider

Show, Don't tell

"When he got home, he quickly grabbed a pear and a apple crumble tart to feast on before he went to sleep. As he looked into a mirror (at his face), he spread green toothpaste onto the bustle end of his toothbrush and began to scrub his teeth."
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
hmm seems interesting makes me want to read the next part(so therefore you have done a good job to me)

Credits to SparrowHawk
ok i put something in for that part anything else?
Hmm, let me get back to you on it. im busy atm
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
okay
well i hope the second part is just as good or even better

Credits to SparrowHawk
i hope so...
nice start guider.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Note : Chapter 1 may be up sometime this weekend or next week haven't decided a specific date yet but it will be up soon
Yeeey

I found this introduction very interesting. c:
It certainly caught my attention.