Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » Monster Troubles : Chapter 1 : The Story Behind The Mysterious Disappearances
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Troubles : Chapter 1 : The Story Behind The Mysterious Disappearances
Monster Troubles : Introduction Recap

"What is that thing on the horizon?" Mark asked himself. "Why is it so cold?"
he wondered.
"Go into the portal..." He woke up with sudden fright.
"Bye Mom,I'll be going out if you need me."
"Go into the portal...I-I need your help..."
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....crash."
"Hello," it said.
"Ahhhhhh....that's bright, who or what exactly are you?"
"Who am I? My name is......"

Read more of Monster Troubles : Introductions here https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...troduction
Monster Troubles : Chapter 1 : The Story Behind The Mysterious Disappearances

"Eion, my name is Eion."
"Okay.... now that I know your name can you at least dim down your face so i can actually get a good look at you?" Mark asked the face of Eion.
"Seeing what I look like is not important right now," the face answered.
"Okay then, can you at least tell me what you are?"
"I am what you call a Monster, but i'm not that scary. I'm also an Ancient."
"An...Ancient?" the boy asked.
"Yes, an Ancient. I am 1 of the ,currently 4, high guardians of this region.
"Region?....so if I'm in a region, what region am i in?"
"You're in the Averium Isles region."
"I've never heard of it," replied Mark.
"Well, the region is very far off-land, and that being said, they didn't bother putting it on the map,so nobody thinks it exists,but it does."
"so...wait if this place is a region...i guess other people and Monsters live here too?"
"Yes, that is correct," said Eion "but I think that's enough chit-chat, let's get down to business, I need your help."

The room stood quiet for 20 minutes, then Mark finally spoke....

"Ah, so you're the thing that's been telling me to go into that portal."
"Yes, I was telling you to go into the portal because I'm in dire need of your assistance."
"Why choose me though, I'm pretty sure there are people out there with enough strength to help you more then me, i'm not really all that strong," said Mark.
"Yes, you are very strong not on the outside,but on the inside ,your aura,is what makes you so strong," replied the Ancient named Eion.
"My aura huh, okay now i understand, so how exactly can i help you?"
"Well," replied Eion "I think it would be better to tell you all of what happened, then to just tell you little information about it."

2 months ago...

A big, dark, menacing looking creature comes through the doors of a gigantic floating island and enters a huge palace of rainbows and says to Eion,
"Hello there Eion how are you doing this fine evening?" A big, light, friendly looking creature says
"Oh, its you Invion, thought you were somebody else for a second there, and i'm doing great just watching over Eagle Island and Pidgeon Island, what about you Invion? how has your evening been?"
"Very funny, anyways I've been doing good just watching over Vulture Island and Crane Island."
"I've heard a rumor about wild monsters being turned evil by some bad gang," replied Eion.
"A gang, how big of a gang?" replied Invion.
"From what I've heard, it's a big gang, i have no clue how many members it has though."
"I see, well I'll see you later Eion,going to the garden part of the island if you need me."
"Alright, bye Invion."

1 hour later...

Invion comes crashing through the palace doors,looking badly injured. Eion rushes to Invion's side and says
"Invion... what-what happened to you?"
"I-I was drinking some water from the garden pond when I was suddenly attacked by people dressed in outfits as dark as the night sky."
"I see, are you okay though?"
"Yeah...I'll be fine but right now we have to place this palace under lock-down," replied Invion.
"Lock-down, why?" said Eion.
"The people who attacked me...they're heading this way as we speak."
"What, you're kidding..well since you aren't joking I will." It was too late though. The group of people Invion was talking about were already right there, in front of the palace.
"Hehehehe,so this is the island of the Ancients, I think it's time to take it over, what do you think, Leader?"
"Yes, I believe you're right,I've been searching this place ever since I was a little kid and now I finally found it.This place isn't suited for my taste,so as soon as we take it over we'll change the designs of it. Alright grunts move out and surround the palace!" (All the grunts at once)
"Roger!" The grunts surrounded the palace and they managed to put it into an electrical lock-down bubble. The leader moved closer to Eion and said
"So, you're the famous,supposed to be extinct, Monster Eion."
"Yes, that is me but who are you,how did you find this place,and how did you know who I was?"

10 minutes later...

"Ahhhhhaaaaaaaahhhaaa, so many questions but so little time."
"What do you mean?" said Eion.
"Well, I have a schedule to keep and sitting here talking is wasting my time,and time is something I don't have."
"I'm guessing coming here took you a while huh."
"Yes it did, but enough talking it's time I do what I came here to do. Go, Dark Ultimate Box!"
"Eion watch out!" Invion jumped in front of Eion. The dark ultimate box opened and Invion started going inside the box.
"I'm sorry Eion, it's better I get captured then you."
"Invion nooooooo........" In an instant, Invion was gone,into the dark ultimate box.
"Muahahhhaaaa I've captured 1 of the Ancients. Grunts let's go back to headquarters."
"Roger!" Before the leader left the island he said to Eion
"I hope you'll remember this Eion because when I come back here, you'll need an army to protect you hahahahahaha..." "Come back here you coward!" Eion said. He rushed to capture the supposed leader of the gang, but as soon as Eion got to him, the leader vanished. "No! how could I've let this happen...."

"That's the last time I saw Invion," said Eion.
"Okay, so remind me again why I'm here," said Mark.
"This gang has captured wild and other trainers Monsters. I need you to get them back by capturing them in these." A bag full of boxes as bright as Eion himself appeared in front of Mark.
"So,exactly what are these?"
"They're Light Ultimate Boxes. They have exactly the opposite effect of Dark Ultimate Boxes."
"Okay I understand and all but...aren't I going to need Monsters to captures these other Monsters?" replied Mark.
"Yes, that's why you need to head over to Palladium Town soon," replied Eion.
"Palladium town?Where is that at?"
"When you go outside of this house, you go directly East.Then when you reach Palladium Town, go a little bit North, and then East again until you come near a building with a triangular-shaped roof."
"I understand, I'll go there right away!"
"Oh, and Mark 1 last thing, whenever you need me to help you figure out a problem, just yell my name and I'll appear next to you just like I am now."
"Alright then Eion I will. I'll see you whenever,bye!" Mark left the house and began walking to Palladium Town, he wondered if he'll meet that gang that Eion was talking about. "I guess I'll find out sooner or later." He reached Palladium Town successfully. He was so hungry that he decided to go get something to eat. He went into a building called Monster Center and came out an hour later with a full stomach. I think it's time to go to that building Eion was talking about.

He went to the building when suddenly some guy came storming out of it.
"Come back here you thief!" A lady said. He went inside the building and saw a Monster Box on a table. He opened it and out came a-

To Be Continued in Chapter 2 : The Journey Begins

(sorry i took a little while to do this. now that i'm done though go ahead comment and make suggestions on it and things like that.)
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
..Much better than mine, ok storyline is well..
Constantly dying yet never dead
This looks closer to a script for a play than it does a story guider '_'
More description, it feels like they are talking a void.

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
more description for the characters?
(2011-11-22, 11:47 PM)Guider456 Wrote: more description for the characters?
Tell me what they look like more, tell me more about what they are doing while they talk as they talk, and so forth.

show don't tell
CeFurkan Wrote:
i'll probably add in more descriptions in chapter 2 and for the evil gang or group i'll describe what some of the members look like when Mark first encounters them but for this chapter they're like dark figures.

but anyways i guess i just need more practice with it :/
does this go in chapters?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-11-22, 11:55 PM)Guider456 Wrote: i'll probably add in more descriptions in chapter 2 and for the evil gang or group i'll describe what some of the members look like when Mark first encounters them but for this chapter they're like dark figures.

but anyways i guess i just need more practice with it :/
Practice makes perfect.

Even I was once a noob, and there are better, far better, writers than me that aren't even professional. learn all you can from everyone.
CeFurkan Wrote: