• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tobi Madara , Or Obito?
Okay A lot of buzz talking about Tobi is Madara ,
or Tobi is Obito or even Tobi is Madara AND Obito Sharing A Body ,
Here is a Picture i found.

[Image: Tobi_Analysis__Obito_vs_Madara_by_NoirceurSauvage.png]

Your Opinion ???
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
It cant be Obito, if he was they would have put him in more episodes than just 1 or 2 and would have at least brought him up once and a while.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
not obito as you an see madara is quite old and it cant be obito his body was crushed also this is sumthing i discussed in other forums and most answers point to its madara real body
EDIT: tobi is the nickname he went by after sending the nine tails to attack the village pain and itachi were the only members of akatsuki to know his true identity
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Obito : Half of the body crushed and is also missing 1 sharingan. Dead.
Tobi : Tobi is a character created by Madara. Same body, just an undercover personality to work with the Akatsuki. And me Big Grin Hehe Tobi's dance lol Tobi almost got me killed!!! There's nothing to lol about him!! He tried to kill me! I woulda made him explode <_<

Madara : He has the memories, full well background in the manga and anime. Told Itachi and Nagato that he is Madara '-' The guy that put the Nine Tails in the hidden leaf to make the hidden leaf take it as a military weapon but failed and ended up destroying it. He knows full darn well about his brother and the origin of the sharingan.

Tobi = Madara

ding ding ding!
yep tobi is madara oh and i know why he had that face when kabuto opened the coffin

Credits to SparrowHawk
TELL ME! I'm so Dying to know ._.
eh know but it is not a kage for sure no figure it out only one other person it could be unless theres is some secret character no one knows about who madara fears

Credits to SparrowHawk
Some People say its His Brother ._. but i don't know what to think._.
Kabuto is after the secrets of the sage of the six paths so if he actually had his body, he would've probably used it to destroy Madara '-' and the leaf.

So, there are many options about the body.

1. Madara's real body.
2. Minato's body (I'm not even sure. I think his body got deleted.)
3. Madara's brother.
4. Some character not introduced just like Nagato.

Here are some disappointments :
1. Obito
2. Orochimaru (lol)
3. idk
4. KOOLAID MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- So not a disappointment.

Also, just to throw out there... Nagato is Naruto's grandpapi lol jk
lol not a kage like i siad that sealing jutsu the third and fourth did prevents then from being used kabuto said so himself @ dei thats is madara's real body he could of killed the first but had a vision of the future and faked his death. so it all come down to some one not introduce or his brother(this is more likely)

EDIT: can never get the sage cuz his corpse was destroyed

Credits to SparrowHawk
Oh gah, is this going to be like the Gant is Apollo's father theory? No no no.

The eye shape can be purely coincidental. Because Obito is related to Madara after all. :\ They're from the same family for goodness's sake. Obito may have inherited some physical traits from Madara, but who can say?
o.o btw who knows wat the rasengan imtitates

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-15, 12:58 AM)Pein Wrote: o.o btw who knows wat the rasengan imtitates
A swirly ball of wind?

lol xDDDD

wrong lol

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-15, 01:01 AM)Deidara Wrote:
A swirly ball of wind?

lol xDDDD

Rasengan's supposed to imitate the Tailed Beast Ball that all the Bijuus can use. It's Minato's technique, innit?
(2011-09-15, 01:04 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-09-15, 01:01 AM)Deidara Wrote:
A swirly ball of wind?

lol xDDDD

Rasengan's supposed to imitate the Tailed Beast Ball that all the Bijuus can use. It's Minato's technique, innit?
That black orb that Hachibi used against Raikage? Then Naruubi (lmao) used against Raikage but failed so hard that no one else said "how could he fail so hard?! o.O"

yep thats it that it wasnt killer b said and the new tailed beast rasengan is epic

Credits to SparrowHawk
How is it rasengan though? I thought it was a blast o-o

Like.. He formed it and then blast it!!! Eh oh well.. I want new manga >.<

(2011-09-15, 01:11 AM)Deidara Wrote: How is it rasengan though? I thought it was a blast o-o

Like.. He formed it and then blast it!!! Eh oh well.. I want new manga >.<

It's made using the regular Rasengan technique, but Naruto just uses the Kyuubi's chakra instead of his? I dunno, but Naruto can't use an actual Tailed Beast Ball yet like Bee does.
(2011-09-15, 12:06 AM)Pein Wrote: not obito as you an see madara is quite old and it cant be obito his body was crushed also this is sumthing i discussed in other forums and most answers point to its madara real body
EDIT: tobi is the nickname he went by after sending the nine tails to attack the village pain and itachi were the only members of akatsuki to know his true identity
i agree Undecided
Many say Madara, which is mostly true, but my classmate (lol'd when he said this) says it's Obito since...say Obito multiple times
ObitoObitoObitoObitoObitoObitoObitoObitoObitoObito
Tobi is heard. same with saying Tobi many times
TobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobi
Obito.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-09-15, 12:59 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Many say Madara, which is mostly true, but my classmate (lol'd when he said this) says it's Obito since...say Obito multiple times
TobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobi
Obito.
That just seems... very dumb. ._. ...

If Obito was Madara, Kakashi would've noticed as Obito was his best friend in his training days '-'

you think this through too much dei -.-
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-09-15, 06:36 PM)orboknown Wrote: you think this through too much dei -.-
I'm hardly thinking at all. I'm not even jk '-'

I'm currently thinking about the italian hoagie I just ate.

wow.
(2011-09-15, 06:29 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-09-15, 12:59 PM)Rain127 Wrote: Many say Madara, which is mostly true, but my classmate (lol'd when he said this) says it's Obito since...say Obito multiple times
TobiTobiTobiTobiTobiTobi
Obito.
That just seems... very dumb. ._. ...

If Obito was Madara, Kakashi would've noticed as Obito was his best friend in his training days '-'
it's my classmate..let me tell that to him when we meet.

Constantly dying yet never dead
Thumbs Up 
(2011-09-14, 09:35 PM)Void Wrote: [Image: Tobi_Analysis__Obito_vs_Madara_by_NoirceurSauvage.png]

I hope that you will [i]pay as much attention as this needs for my info.

D
[/i]O NOT BLAME ME IF IT DOES NOT TURN OUT THIS WAY BUT THIS IS MY CONCLUSION PREDICTION EVERYTHING, I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT TOBI WAS MADARA FROM THE START
yet truth IS he is
[i]most likely[/i] NOT Madara
Exclamation
I have evidence-listen[not evidence for he isn't Madara, well it is I guess, but I'm not reallypointing it out]

Please look at it very carefully ;the picture.
It is true that three of them have very similar features but judging by the way in Obito's and Tobi's picture the eyelids touch the long eyebrows the sharp eye corners and features of the eye and the different lines under there eyes they are more like each other and its different from Madara's. Wanna know why its different? Madara had bags under his eyes like those you get from lack of sleep or by loosing elasticity of facial skin or by crying or rubbing eyes too much or by using ocular kekkei genkai jutsu's too frequently and too much. While on the other hand in the first picture in comparison to Madara's like wise has one same kind of baglike line under his eye[1 point for Madara] yet still Madara's eye and bags above and under are much puffier, and hey you should expect them to lookalike since they are related. But I can clearly see that the lines in the first picture aren't caused by any of the above reasons[1 point for Obito] they are caused by some injuries, and not at all minor ones, probably big.[ 1 point for Obito since his right eye was given by himself to Kakashi and his left eye got crushed, and how do you know he died, seriously!

and no it is not Orochimaru since Kabuto is using him[u should get what I am saying if you watch or read it]
Or another person here: it could be Madara's other brother. And I still think Madara lied to Sasuke about Nine-Tails incident being a natural disaster because, it was in Kushina's body than[Naruto's mum's] and Mito Uzumaki was the first jinchuuriki, Uzumaki clan is related to Senju and Mito was Hashirama Senju's wife

And Tobi said Never underestimate anUchiha boy
And it cannot be any other akatsuki member since Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Nagato,and Itachi were revived by Yakushi Kabuto in a recent episode. And if it was Madara who is Tobi than possibilities are that when Kabuto opened the largest coffin it was either Sage of Six Path's, His Brother or Hashirama Senju, or maybe even Konoha no Kiiroi Senko: Yondaime Hokage though the possibilites are much less for Fourth Hokage to be the one than the other mentioned options.If it was Obito than maybe it was Hashirama, or Sage of Six Path's or Madara. Than again he could be Madara's younger brother too than the choices are same accept for the brother one. But he might be an imposter or somebody unintroduced yet too! check Narutopedia for goodness sake it has everything in it. It is very clearly mentioned that the real Madara was revived by Kabuto or someone else though it still might be somebody else

PLEASE READ THIS
[i]
[/i]

quote fail Tongue
?Is this thread bumping?
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I don't know , was dead for a while.